沃尔什探长在桌上摆弄着铅笔。“告诉我,楼上发生了什么事?你去你母亲的房间了吗?”
“是的,我去了。我想对妈妈道一声晚安。”
“你又谈起了房子?”
“是的,我说了。她又说不行,她爱这所房子她不想卖掉它。”
沃尔什探长看了罗杰一会。“明白了。克拉克森先生,在黛安娜的房间里我们发现了安眠药的空瓶。”
罗杰没变脸色。“哦?有某个人把它们放在那里了。黛安娜不会杀妈妈,我知道这事,是她发现了尸体。”
“很好。下一个我想见见黛安娜。”罗杰站起来离开了房间。

翻译答案:
Inspector Walsh moved a pencil on the table.
'Tell me, what happened upstairs? You went to your mother's room?'
'Yes, I did. I wanted to say goodnight to my mother.'
'Did you talk about the house again?'
'Yes, I did. Again, she said no. She loved the house and didn't want to sell it.'
Inspector Walsh watched Roger for a minute. 'I see. We found the empty bottle of sleeping tablets, Mr Clarkson, in Diane's room.'
Roger's face did not change. 'Oh? Someone put them there. Diane did not kill my mother, I know that. She found the body.'
'Very well. I would like to see Diane next.'
Roger got up and left the room.

读完一本书原文:
Until recently I'd have said with absolute certainty that he was greater—far greater—than the sum of his parts. What he did to my heart was sheer,
inexplicable magic. But inexplicable was the operative word here. And as I looked across the room at him during math, I couldn't help feeling crushed all over again about how he'd thrown out my eggs. What kind of person would do that?
Then he looked my way and smiled, and my heart lurched. But I was mad at myself for it. How could I still feel this way after what he'd done?
I avoided him the rest of the day, but by the end of school there was a tornado inside me, tearing me up from one end to the other. I jumped on my bike and rode home faster than I ever had before. The right pedal clanked against the chain guard, and the whole bike rattled and squeaked, threatening to collapse into a pile of rusty parts.
翻译答案:
直到不久前,我都坚定地认为,他大于--远远大于--他的部分之和。他对我来说,是个完全无法用语言描述的奇迹。可是,这里的关键在于“无法用语言描述”。当我在数学课上望着教室那头的他,就不由自主地想起他如何扔掉我的鸡蛋,再次陷入崩溃。他怎么能做出这种事?然后,他看到我,露出了笑容,我又不那么确定自己的感觉了。我开始生自己的气。为什么在他做出那么过分的事之后,我对他还有这种感觉?
在这之后的一整天,我都躲着他,不过放学之前,我觉得我就像有一团火,在我心里左冲右突。我跳上自行车,用前所未有的速度冲回家。右脚的踏板摩擦着链套,叮当作响,整架自行车吱扭作响,仿佛快要坍塌成一堆废铜烂铁。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

读完一本书

farm.jpg

每日一句
Above us all the stars are watching. There's no place I'd rather be in this world.
我们之上,繁星守望;世界之大,唯伴你侧。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Merci.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-10 10:05:19 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
Inspector Walsh stood up and put his hands into the pockets.He went to the window and looked at the trees outside.Why was Roger Clarkson so afraid?Is it important?He looked at Sergeant Foster.
"The next morning,go to Mr Clarkson's office——you know his name."He said."Question him about his situation,work,friends and money."
Sergeant Foster recorded it down."Yes,sir."
"It's a good day for tennis,Sergeant?"
Sergeant Foster smiled."Don't say that,you know,this weather is not easy to meet.I don't like to sit here and look the sun."
Diane went into the room and sat down,she looked at Sergeant Foster and smiled to him."I think,last month I saw you at the Tennis Club,you played well."

<怦然心动>
但是当我在车道停下来时,我心里的那团火变得更强了。所以我把踩踏板的力量转变成了粉刷的力量。我打开爸爸给我买的纳瓦霍白颜料,开始了粉刷。十分钟后查特出现了。“你好,”他笑着,“今天你非常有活力啊,对吧?”
“不,”我说,我用手背把颜料刷到了一些头发上,“我只是疯了。”
他拿出了自己的刷子和一个空咖啡罐。“哦哦。因为谁?”
“我自己!”
“哦,那可真棘手。你考试考砸了?”
“不是!我...”我面向他说,“你是怎么喜欢上你妻子的?”
他向咖啡罐倒了些纳瓦霍白颜料并笑着,“啊,”他说。“感情问题。”
“我才没有感情问题!”

<每日一句>
于我们之上群星在闪耀。这是世上我愿去的地方。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-10 13:58:29 | 显示全部楼层
  Inspector Walson got up and put this hand into his packet.He went to the windows and sew the trees outside.Why Roger Clarkson was scared.Is it important to him?He watched Mr.Fox.
  'Tommorw moring,Come to Mr.Clarkson's office,you know his name.'he said.'asking questions about his condition,work,friends,money.'
  Mr.Fox wrote the point.'Yes,sir.'
  'It's good day to play tennis,sir?'
  Mr.Fox smiled and said.'Don't say that,you know,this weather is no easy to see.I don't want to set here and watch the sun.'
  Diane came to the room and set down,she looked Mr.Fox way and smiled,'I think,I met you at the club,you played very good'

————————分割线————————

但是在我从车道上滑道摔下来停止骑车的时候,那团火仍然越来越强烈,于是我换了一只脚踏板去用力,我撬开了怀特的加仑那是我爸爸买给我,开始迸溅出颜料出来,查尔特出现在十分钟以后,“我。。”他笑了。“你得到了一个令人羡慕充满活力的一天,不是吗”
  “没有。”我说,擦了擦我背上的我自己的头发。“我只是很生气。”
  他自己做了他自己的刷子和空的咖啡罐,说“喔喔,生谁的气呢?”
  “我自己!”
  “喔喔,那是很艰难的事,你考试考差了么?”
  “不是!。。”我转过去面向他说,“你是怎么爱上你的老婆的?”
  他倒了一些怀特酒在他的罐子里,“emmmm...”,他说“这是男孩的问题。”
  “我不要有男孩的问题!”
————————分割线————————
我们头顶上所有的星星都在看着我们,这个世界上没有让我委曲求全的地方
第二天,打个卡~~

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-10 17:34:09 | 显示全部楼层
Inspector Walsh stood up and put his hand into pocket.
he went to the window and looked at the tree outside.
why would Roger clarkson be afraid?does that matter?he looked at Sergeant foster.
'going to Mr clarkson's office tomorrow morning, you know his name.'he said.
'to ask something about his situation,work,friend and money.'
Sergeant foster recorded it and said'Yes, Sir'
'is it the good day for tennis,Sir?'Sergeant foster laughed.
'Stop saying that,you know,this kind of weather is hard-won.i would not like to stay here to look at the sun'
Diana went into the room and sat down.she looked at Sergeant foster and smiled'i think i have seen you at tennis club last month.
you are really well in tennis.'

怦然心动
然而当我刹车停在我家私人车道上的时候我心中的风暴还在持续增强中。
因此我把骑自行车的力量用到了画画上。我撬开了我爸爸买给我的Navajo White颜料,开始一顿乱画。
十分钟后Chet出现了。
‘我的’他笑着说,‘你今天活力充沛,是吗?’
‘不’我说,把一些头发用我的手背甩到后面。‘我只是很生气。’
他拿出了自己的画笔和一个空咖啡罐头。‘哦,生谁的气?’
‘我自己的’
‘哦,那可就难办了。你考试没考好?’
‘不是!。。’我转过头来对他说‘你是怎么爱上你妻子的?’
他倒了一些颜料到他的罐头里然后笑着说‘哦,是关于男孩的问题。’
‘我没有任何关于男孩的问题!’

Above us all the stars are watching. There's no place I'd rather be in this world.
星星都在我们上面看着。这个世界上我哪里都不想去。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 20:51