您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
翻译原文:
福斯特 警 官的脸变红了。沃尔什探长看着他。
“哦,是的。那位打得激烈、兴奋的球员就是福斯特 警 官。”
黛安娜又朝着福斯特 警 官笑,他的脸变得更红了。
“好了,克拉克森小姐,”沃尔什探长说。
“我想请你谈谈昨晚的事。”
黛安娜收住了笑容。“哦,我可以谈谈昨晚,我的确是要谈谈。我们都生气了。妈妈早早就上了床然后我端了杯热牛奶给她。我们都在厨房,随后彼特·霍布斯进来了,他几乎把后门给砸倒了。”黛安娜停住了。
“接着呢?”
“他对那封信很生气,他想杀妈妈。你会和他谈谈吗?”

翻译答案:
Sergeant Foster's face went red. Inspector Walsh looked at him. 'Oh yes. A fast and exciting player is Sergeant Foster.'
Diane smiled again at Sergeant Foster and his face went redder.
'Well, Miss Clarkson,' Inspector Walsh said, 'I want you to talk about last night.'
Diane stopped smiling. 'Oh, I can talk about last night. I can't stop talking about it. We were all angry. Mother went to bed early and I made hot milk for her. We were all in the kitchen, and Peter Hobbs came in. He nearly broke the back door down.' Diane stopped.
'Yes?'
'He was very angry about a letter. He wanted to kill Mother. Are you going to talk to him?'

读完一本书原文:
He hesitated but didn't argue. Instead, he said, “I fell in love with her by mistake.”
“By mistake? What do you mean?”
“I didn't intend to. At the time I was engaged to somebody else, and in no position to fall in love. Fortunately for me I saw how blind I'd been before
it was too late.”
“Blind?”
“Yes. My fiancée was very beautiful. She had the most magnificent brown eyes, and skin like an angel. And for a time all I could see was her beauty. But then … well, let's just say I discovered she wasn't a fraction of the person Renée was.” He dipped his brush in the coffee can and stroked a picket with paint. “It's easy to look back and see it, and it's easy to give the advice, but the sad fact is, most people don't look beneath the surface until it's too late.”

翻译答案:
他犹豫一下,没有争下去,而是对我说:“我爱上她是一个错误。”“错误?什么意思?”
“我不是有意的。那时候我和另一个姑娘订婚了,按理说没有资格坠入爱河。后来我发现自己之前是多么盲目,好在还不算太晚。”
“盲目?”
“是的。我的未婚妻非常美丽。她有着最迷人的棕色眼睛,天使般的皮肤。那时,我只看到了她的美貌。但是后来。。。好吧,这么说吧,我发现她根本比不上蕾妮。”他把刷子伸进咖啡罐,拣了个木桩刷起来,“当你回首过去,会发现这是很明显的事,也很容易做出抉择,但不幸的是,大多数人看到藏在表面之下的真相时,已经太晚了。”

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

读完一本书

farm.jpg

每日一句
Dare, and the world always yields.
大胆挑战,世界总会让步。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Thanks.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-14 09:52:22 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
"We are going to talk to everyone."
"Very well.Tom Briggs went into the kitchen,too.Are you going to talk to him?"
"Miss Clarkson,I ask you some questions.When did you make milk and go to upstaris?"
"After Roger."She stopped for a minute,then she talked again.
"I don't like my mother,Inspector.She killed my father,you know.Last winter,after Christmas,she drove car knock down a tree and killed my father."
Inspector Walsh looked at Diane's face carefully."Got it,so you wanted to kill her?"
Diane laughed."I wanted it,but I didn't.Inspector,I can tell you much about this family.Everyone wants her to be dead.Uncle Albert wants her money to give his wife Annie.And my brother,he needs lots of money.He has an expensive house and an expensive car.Think about Jackie.Do you know Jackie doesn't like my mother?Long before,a nice boy worked here,he's a gardener,Jackie loved him so much,but my mother didn't agree.A gardener is not a good husband for a Clarkson's girl!"

<怦然心动>
我们沉默了一会儿,但我知道查特在思考。从他眉头上的皱纹,我知道我说错话了。“我...我很抱歉提起了你的太太,”我说。
“哦,别这样,没关系。”他摇摇头开始笑了一下。“我不是在想蕾妮。我在想其他的人。一个从来看不到表面之下真相的人。在这一点上我不认为她是这样的人。”
他在说谁?我非常想知道!但我觉得问他很麻烦,于是我们保持沉默继续粉刷着木桩。最后他转过来对我说,“看着他的眼睛,笑容和头发的光泽——去发现表面下的真相吧。”
他说的话让我打了个寒颤。好像所有事情他都知道。突然我感到一阵需要防御的意识。他是在告诉我他的外孙不值得吗?

<每日一句>
敢于行动就能征服世界。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-14 10:04:23 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 无符号整形 于 2018-8-22 10:05 编辑

"We will talk with everyone."
"Well.Tom Briggs went into the kitchen too.Would you like to talk with him?"
"Miss Clarkson, can I ask you some questions?When do you go upstairs with milk?"
"After Roger did it."She took a break and said:
"I don't like mum,inspector.You know,she killed my dad.She killed him with driving a car and had struck a tree last year after the Chirstmas."
Inspector Walsh watch her face carefully."So you will kill your mum?"
Diana smiled."I thought so.But I havn't done.I can tell you a lot of things about my family,inspector.Everyone hopes that mum die.My uncle,Albert,hopes give his wife Annie a lot of money of he own.And my brother,He need a lot of money.He has an expensive house and an expensive car.Let us see Jackie.Do you know that Jackie don't like mum?A long before,a good boy was working here.He's a gardener,Jackie like him very well but my mum denied.A gardener is not a great husband for a Clarkson's girl!"

我们沉默了一会儿,但是还可以看到切特在思考着。看到他他紧锁的眉头,我知道我不能做任何事来解决我的麻烦。“我……我很抱歉提起了你的妻子,”我说。
“噢,不用这样,没事,”他摇了摇头并且尝试笑起来。“我没有正在想蕾妮,我在想一些其它的东西。有些人永远不会看事物的本质。现在,我假设我曾经未想过她。”他在说谁?我也想知道!不过我感觉我感觉他在绕着圈子说话,所以我继续安静地给柱子涂着油漆。最后他转过来说:“透过他的眼睛和他的笑容,还有他的充满光泽的头发——看看到底是什么在里面吧。”
他说的话使我打了个冷颤。就好像他知道似的。突然我觉得我有了一股防御的意识,他在说我的外孙不值得吗?

(抱歉,英语水平很低)

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励,继续坚持

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-14 20:52:15 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 zlj19931010 于 2018-8-14 20:54 编辑

'we will talk to everyone'
'ok.Tom bliss also came to the kitchen.do you talk to him?'
'Miss clarkson,i have some questions to ask.when did you bring milk upstair?'
'after Roger.'she stopped for a monment,and then went on.
'i do not like mother.inspector.you should know that she killed my father.last winter,after Christmas,she drove into a tree and father died for it.'
Inspector Walsh looked at Diana's face carefully.'so you want to kill your mother?'
Diana laughed.'i do want to kill her,but didn't.inspector,i can tell you everything about this family.
everyone wants mother to die.Uncle Albert want her money to save his wife.my brother needed much monry.
he has a expensive house and car.think about Jackie.do you know that Jackie doesn't like mother?
long time ago,a nice boy worked here,he was a gardener.Jackie loved him very much,but mother did not agree with it.
she think that a good husband for Clarkson girl can not be a gardener.'

怦然心动
我们都安静了一会儿,但是我能看得出来chet在思考些什么。从他眉头的皱纹我知道他在考虑的事情不是关于我的事情。
‘对不起,我让你想起了你的妻子。’我说。
‘别这样,那没什么事。’他摇着他的头,努力继续笑着。‘再说,我没有在想Renee。我在想其他人。那个人也许永远都不能看到到事务的本质。
在这一点上,我不认为我曾经想要让她去。’
他在说谁呢?我想要知道。但是我又觉得这是不是有点太过于多管闲事了,然后我们两个保持沉默粉刷那些木桩。
最后他转向我然后和我说‘去看看在他那动人的眼睛和笑容以及靓丽的头发上面还有什么吧。去看看那里真正的东西是什么。’
他说这些话的方式让我打了一个寒碜。就好像他知道。突然间我感到有所戒备。他实在告诉我他的孙子不值得我去喜欢吗?

Dare, and the world always yields.
勇敢去吧,世界总会让步。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-14 23:26:46 | 显示全部楼层
  'We will talking about everybody.'
  'Well.Tom came to kicken,Do you want to talking him?'
  'Miss C,I ask some question,when did you come to top with milk?'
  'After Rogar.'She said.
  'I don't like mother,sir,you know,she killed my father,in the last year winter,she drove a car to the tree ,which killed my father.'
  Inspector Walsh saw Diano's face and say'so,that is why you want to kill your mother?'
  Diane smiled and said,'I want to kill her,but I don't.sir,I can tell you many thing about this family.erveryone want my mother died.Alerb want some money to his wife Aeny.and my brother,he want a lot of money.He has a expensive house,and a expensive car.About J,you know J does't like mother?A long time ago,there is one nice guy worked here,J love him very much,but mother is disagree,A gardener is no a good husband to C

——————分界线——————————

我们安静的待在了一起,但是我看到查特在思考,从他眉毛的皱纹来看,我知道这是对我的问题是没有用的,“很对不起带给你的妻子。”我说
  “噢,那没什么大不了的。”他摇了摇肩膀然后露出疲倦的笑容,“但除此之外,我对Renee没什么意见,我对一些人有一些意见。”
  有些人那些从来没有能力去看清表面,关于这一点我不认同我甚至能看清她的表面
  他在说谁?我想知道,但我感觉到要问很多线去问道,所以我们涂漆的时候都在保持沉默。在最后他转过身子对我说“超过他的眼睛和笑容和他发亮的头发,看到真正的东西。”
  他说的这些话让我感到很寒冷,这是他所知道的,我突然感到防御感,他告诉他的孙子是值的么。

——————分界线————————
敢于做,世界是你的

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 19:32