查看: 1495|回复: 2

[练习] 【2018-8-16】每天进步一点点

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-8-16 09:00:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
翻译原文:
沃尔什探长平静地听着。这些都很有趣,可是它们重要吗?也许如此。克拉克森家是一个多么快乐的家庭!
“我们在你的房间找到安眠药的空瓶,”沃尔什探长平静地说,他仔细看着她的脸。
黛安娜突然站起来,她一脸怒气。“什么?我没有放在那儿!我不要听这些!”她跑出房间。
“好了,好了,好了,”沃尔什探长说。“她喜欢你,警官,你得小心点。”
福斯特警官笑笑,他的脸却又变红了。
“有人把安眠药放在莫利的热牛奶里,”探长说。“所有人昨晚都在厨房。彼特·霍布斯和汤姆·布里格斯也在那儿。他们中有人杀了莫利。”

翻译答案:
Inspector Walsh listened quietly. All this was very interesting but was it important? Perhaps. What a happy family the Clarksons were!
'We found the empty bottle of sleeping tablets in your room,' Inspector Walsh said quietly. He watched her face carefully.
Diane stood up suddenly, her face angry.
'What? I didn't put it there! I'm not going to listen to this!' She ran out of the room.
'Well, well, well,' Inspector Walsh said. 'She likes you, Sergeant. You need to be careful.'
Sergeant Foster laughed but his face went red again.
'Someone put sleeping tablets in Molly's hot milk,' the Inspector said. 'All the family were in the kitchen last night. Peter Hobbs and Tom Briggs were there, too. One of them killed Molly.'

读完一本书原文:
When it was time to go in for dinner, I still didn't feel right, but at least the tornado was gone.
Mom said Dad was working late, and since the boys were off with their friends, it was just the two of us. She told me that she and Dad had talked
about it and that they both felt a little strange having Chet come over like he was. Maybe, she said, they should find a way to pay him for his help.
I told her I thought Chet would find that insulting, but the next day she went ahead and insulted him anyway. Chet said, “No, Mrs. Baker. It's been my pleasure to help out your daughter on this project,” and wouldn't hear another word about it.
The week ended with my dad loading the back of his truck with all the clippings and scraps before he set off for work on Saturday morning. Then
Chet and I spent the rest of the day hoeing up weeds and raking and readying the dirt for seeding.

翻译答案:
晚饭时间到了,我的心情还是很差,但至少,胸中的那团火已经熄灭了。妈妈说爸爸要加班,哥哥们在他们的朋友家,因此晚饭只有我们两个人。妈妈告诉我,她和爸爸讨论过査特的事,他们都觉得他过来帮忙有点奇怪。也许,她说,他们应该想办法付钱给他。
我告诉她,査特可能会把这当成一种侮辱,但是第二天她还说跟他说了付钱的事。査特说:“不用了,贝克夫人,我很高兴能给你女儿的家庭作业项目帮上忙。”然后再也不听妈妈说一个字了。
一个星期过去了,周六的早晨,爸爸上班之前装了整整一车的枯枝碎叶。査特和我花了一天时间锄草,松土,预备好用于播种的土壤。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

读完一本书

farm.jpg

每日一句
When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.
当我们努力变得更好时,周围的一切也会变得更美好。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Merci.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-16 11:02:40 | 显示全部楼层
Inspector Walsh put on his hat and coat.'let's go,we need to talk to Peter hobbs and Tom briggs.
We need some coffee first,than i want a sandwich.i am hungry again!'
they found Peter hobbs under a car -- a old green car.
he stand up slowlly.he wore a old blue trouser and a dirty orange skirt.
'we want to talk about Mrs Clarkson with you,'Inspector Walsh said.
'well,talk about her,'Peter said.he looked at Inspector.'i know she is dead.The villagers told me.'
'why did you go to Clarkson?'
'Jackie ask me to see her brother,Roger'

怦然心动
在这最后一天,chet问‘你们家不会搬家的,是吧?’
‘搬家?为什么你这么说?’
‘嗯,我女儿昨天在吃晚饭的时候提出了这个可能性。她认为你们之所以会整理这个院子是因为要卖房子。’
即使我们一边工作一边聊了很多事情,但是如果他没有问我关于搬家的事情,我应该不可能告诉他关于Finnegan或者David叔叔或者为什么这个院子会这么乱。
但是因为他提到了这些事情,好吧,我紧张又兴奋地把所有事情都告诉了他。和他讨论这个感觉不错。特别是关于David叔叔的事情。
这就好像吹了一口蒲公英到风中然后看着它上下飘散。
我为我的父母感到骄傲,再看看这个前院,我也为自己感到骄傲。
就等着我去后院整理吧!然后也许我甚至能把房子刷新一遍。我能做到。我能。

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.
当我们想要超越自己变得更好的时候,我们身边的所有事情都也会跟着变得更好。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-16 13:51:33 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
Inspector Walsh put on his hat and his coat. "Let's go, we need to talk to Peter Hobbs and Tom Briggs. We need to take some coffee, and I want a piece of sandwich. I'm hungry again."
They found Peter Hobbs under a litte car—— a old green litte car. He stood up slowly. He put on a pair of old blue pants and a dirty orange shirt.
"We are going to talk to you about Mrs Clarkson," Inspector Walsh said.
"Oh, about her," Peter said. He watched Inspector. "I knew she's dead, someone in the village told me."
"Why did you go to Clarksons' house last night?"
"Jackie wanted me to see her brother, Roger."

<怦然心动>
最后一天查特问,“你们家不是要搬走吧?”
“搬家?为什么那样说?”
“哦,昨晚晚餐时我女儿说有这个可能。她认为也许你们修房子的理由是你们要把房子卖了。”
尽管查特和我在工作的时候谈了很多事情,如果他没问我搬家的事情,我可能还是不会告诉他关于芬尼根先生、大卫叔叔,还有为什么院子一团糟的事情。但是因为他问了,好吧,我会告诉他所有一切。和他说这些感觉很不错。特别是关于大卫叔叔的。这种感觉就像蒲公英被风吹动,看着这些小种子飘来飘去,慢慢飞远。我为父母感到自豪,看着前院,我也为自己自豪。等着吧,等我开始着手后院!也许我会粉刷完整个房子。我能做到的。我能做到。

<每日一句>
当我们努力变得原来越强时,周围的一切也变得不一样了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 23:49