翻译原文:
沃尔什探长戴上帽子穿上外衣。“走吧,我们需要和彼特·霍布斯和汤姆·布里格斯谈谈。咱们得先喝点咖啡,我还想要块三明治。我又饿了!”
他们在小车下找到彼特·霍布斯——一辆旧的绿色小车。他慢慢站起来。他穿了条旧的蓝裤子和一件脏兮兮的桔色衬衫。
“我们想和你谈谈克拉克森太太,”沃尔什探长说。
“哦,谈谈她,”彼特说。他看着探长。“我知道她死了,村里有人告诉了我。”
“昨晚你为什么去克拉克森家?”
“杰基要我去见她的弟弟,罗杰。

翻译答案:
Inspector Walsh got his hat and coat. 'Come on. We need to talk to Peter Hobbs and Tom Briggs. Let's get some more coffee first. I'd like a sandwich, too. I'm hungry again!'
Chapter 6
They found Peter Hobbs under his car—an old green car. He got up slowly. He wore old blue trousers and a dirty orange shirt.
'We want to talk about Mrs Clarkson,' Inspector Walsh said.
'Oh, it's about her,' Peter said. He looked at the Inspector. 'I know she's dead. Someone in the village told me.'

读完一本书原文:
It was on this last day that Chet asked, “Your family's not moving, are you?”
“Moving? Why do you say that?”
“Oh, my daughter brought up the possibility at the dinner table last night. She thought that maybe you're fixing up the house because you're getting
ready to sell it.”
Even though Chet and I had talked about a lot of things while we were working, I probably wouldn't have told him about Mr. Finnegan or Uncle David or why the yard was such a mess if he hadn't asked me about moving. But since he had, well, I wound up telling him everything. And it felt good to talk about it. Especially about Uncle David. It felt like blowing a dandelion into the wind and watching all the little seeds float off, up and away. I was proud of my parents, and looking around the front yard, I was proud of me, too.
Just wait until I got my hands on the backyard! Then maybe I'd even paint the house. I could do it. I could.

翻译答案:
就在这最后一天,査特问我:“你们不会再搬家吧?”“搬家?为什么这么说?”
“哦,昨天晚上的时候,我女儿提起了这种可能。她说你们修整房子可能是为了卖掉它。”
虽然工作的时候我和査特聊过很多事情,如果不是他问起我们会不会搬家,我大概不会提起芬尼根先生、戴维叔叔以及院子被搞成一团糟的原因。既然他问了,我就一股脑全告诉了他。尤其是关于戴维叔叔。这种感觉就像朝着风中吹散一朵蒲公英,看着细小的种子随风飘散。我为爸爸妈妈感到骄傲,看着修整一新的前院,我也为自己感到骄傲。
还有后院,等着瞧吧!之后我也许会把整座房子粉刷一新的。我能做到。一定能。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

读完一本书

farm.jpg

每日一句
They wish lovers may unite, every year as this night, on earth as in the sky.
愿天上人间,占得欢娱,年年今夜。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Thanks.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-17 10:03:30 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
"'You were angry,' she said, 'tell Roger.' I went there but nobody opened the door for me. So I made a big noise and they opened the door. Old Mrs Clarkson was not there. But I told roger,I told all to them!" Peter was knocking on the car with his hands. "I wanted to kill that woman. I lost my job, my first job, because of her. Last month I had some problems with the police, that old woman wrote to my office, she told them about the police.I wanted to kill her!"
"Very easy!" Inspector Walsh said, "What happened next?"
"Jackie gave me coffee, but her brother didn't listen to me," Peter said with anger. "then Tom Briggs came in. He wanted to talk to Roger, too, but Roger didn't listen to him. Jackie was very unhappy—— she almost cried. Then I went home. That's all."

<怦然心动>
在我告诉他这个故事后查特非常平静,午餐时妈妈给了我们三明治,我们就坐在门廊,一言不说地吃起来。然后他对着对面街道点头,打破了沉默,“我不知道为什么他不来打招呼。”
“谁?”我问,然后我看着对面街道他点头的方向。布莱斯屋子的窗帘很快拉了回去,我不禁问道,“是布莱斯?”
“这是我第三次看到他在那里偷看。”
“真的?”我的心里犹如一只小鹿在乱撞。
他皱着眉说,“我们完成工作,往地里撒种子,可以吧?你也希望这温暖的天气会帮助它们发芽的。”
我很高兴最后在院子里撒种子,但我忍不住要被布莱斯的窗子那边分心。他在偷看吗?下午剩下的时间里,我往那边看的次数比平时要多得多。

<每日一句>
他们希望恋人们心有灵犀,每天如此,地上犹如天上。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励,继续坚持

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-17 11:16:37 | 显示全部楼层
'you are angry.'she said.'talk about Roger.' i went to there but nobody opened the door for me.
so i made a lot of noise.then they opened the door.Mrs. Clarkson was not here.
i told Roger and all of them!'Peter beat the car with his hand.
'i want to kill this women.i lost my work,my first work,just because of her.
I had some trouble with the police last month.the old women wrote to my office and told them about the police.
i want to kill her!'
'take it easy!'Inspector Walsh said,'what happened next?'
'Jackie gave me a cuo of coffee,and her brother didn't listen to me,'Peter said angryly.
'then Tom briggs came in.he want to talk to Roger.Roger did not want to.Jackie wasn't happy--she was almost crying
then i went back home.that is all.'

怦然心动
当我把所有事情都告诉chet之后他非常安静,后来妈妈在午饭时间送来了三明治,我们坐在走廊上吃,没有说话。
后来他打破了宁静在街道上点头并说‘我就是不知道为什么他不出来打个招呼呢?’
‘谁?’我问道,我顺着他点头的方向看去。Bryce房间里面的窗帘很快地关上了,我情不自禁的问道‘Bryce?’
‘这已经是第三次我看见他在看了’
‘真的?’我的心跳得很厉害,就好像刚出生的小鸟尝试去飞那般紧张。
他皱眉然后说‘让我们完成然后把种子播种吧,好吧?你会想要这一天中的温暖来帮助幼苗发芽。’
虽然我对于在院子里种植的事情很高兴,但是我不得不会被Bryce的窗户给吸引注意力。
他真的在看吗?在那个下午剩下的时间里,我更加频繁地去检查来确认这个事情。

They wish lovers may unite, every year as this night, on earth as in the sky.
他们希望情人们都能在一起,每年都像今晚一样,在地球上就像在天空。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励,继续坚持

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-18 09:49:56 | 显示全部楼层
试一试
"You 're angry, " she said, "To tell Roger."  I went to that place but no one open the door for me. So I make noisy then they open the door. Mrs. Clarkson was not at there. But I told to Roger, I told everything to them!  Peter knocked the car in hand. " I want to kill that women. I was fired, which is my first job, because of her. I had some disputes with the police last month, so that old women wrote letter to my office, she told them some things about police. I want to kill her!"
怦然心动
查特自从我给他讲过这个故事后就非常安静,在午餐时间当妈妈给我们拿些三明治, 我们坐在门廊上吃的时候没说一句话。忽然他打破了平静通过向街对面点头,他说:”我不知道他为什么不过来再说你好。“谁?”我问他, 然后看向街对面他点头的地方。布莱斯屋子的窗帘很快拉了回去,我不禁问道,“是布莱斯?” “这是他第三次我看见他在看我们。” “真的?”我的好奇心就像一只新生的小鸟想要飞向天空一样。他皱眉说到,“我们吃完后把种子种在地里怎么样?你也想要这温暖的天气帮助种子发芽吧。 ”我高兴的把种子完全种在了院子里面,但是我情不自禁的往布莱斯家的窗户看去。他在偷窥我吗?在中午剩下的一段时间, 我更加频繁的去观察布莱斯。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励,继续坚持

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 21:09