[复制链接]
发表于 2018-8-22 08:58:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
翻译原文:
“我们可以等,你去吃饭吧,”沃尔什探长说
“我们想问一两个有关昨晚的问题。”
“进来在前屋等吧,”汤姆说着打开了门。沃尔什探长看着前屋的东西。屋里有一台旧的黑白电视机,桌上还有些书。一个棕色长发,充满快乐的年青女孩的相片也在桌上,沃尔什探长盯着照片看了好一会。这女孩是谁?
汤姆·布里格斯走进前屋。
“吃完了?”沃尔什探长问。“你知道克拉克森太太死了吗?”
汤姆·布里格斯突然跌坐在最靠近身边的椅子上。“什么?她怎么死的?什么时候发生的?我昨晚还在那儿。”

翻译答案:
'We can wait. Finish your dinner,' Inspector Walsh said. 'We want to ask one or two questions about last night.'
'Come and wait in the front room,' Tom said and opened the door.
Inspector Walsh looked at the things in the front room. There was an old black and white television, and some books on the table. There was a picture of a happy young girl with long brown hair on the table, too. Inspector Walsh looked at the picture for a long time. Who was the girl?
Tom Briggs came back into the front room.
'Finished?' Inspector Walsh asked. 'You know Mrs Clarkson is dead?'
Tom Briggs sat down suddenly on the nearest chair. 'What? How did she die? When did it happen? I was there last night.'

读完一本书原文:
It was Bryce, standing right there on our driveway. And suddenly I wasn't mad at me anymore. I was mad at him. How could he stand there like my
supervisor and tell me, Nice job? He had no business saying anything after what he'd done.
I was about to hose him down when he said, “I'm sorry for what I did, Juli. It was, you know… wrong.”
I looked at him—into those brilliant blue eyes. And I tried to do what Chet had said—I tried to look past them. What was behind them? What was
he thinking? Was he really sorry? Or was he just feeling bad about the things he'd said?
It was like looking into the sun, though, and I had to turn away.
I couldn't tell you what we talked about after that, except that he was nice to me and he made me laugh. And after he left, I shut off the water and went inside feeling very, very strange.

翻译答案:
那是布莱斯在说话,他就站在我家的车道上。突然,我不再生自己的气。我开始生他的气。他怎么像个监工似的站在那儿,对我说,干得不错?想想他对我做的一切吧,他没有资格说任何话。我正想用水管浇他,只听他说:“我为我做过的事情向你道歉,朱莉。这件事,你知道。。。我做得不对。”
我看着他--直视他湛蓝的眼睛。我试着用査特教我的方法--试着看到他的内心深处。表象下面是什么?或者他只是为他说过的话感到抱歉?
就像直视着太阳,我不得不把目光转向一边。
我不记得后来我们说了些什么,只知道他很友好,他让我很开心。布莱斯走了以后,我关上水龙头,走进屋子,感觉非常,非常奇怪。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

farm.jpg

每日一句
The wiser a man becomes, the more he will read, and those who are wisest read most.
越是睿智的人,越愿意读书,最有智慧的人读的书也最多。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Thanks.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-22 10:17:44 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
"She died last night or this morning. What did you do last night?"
"Me? Why do you ask me? I went there to see Mr Clarkson—— Roger. My farm is losing money, I need more land. I want Mrs Clarkson's half garden."
"You went into the kithchen, what did you do next? Do you remember?"
Tom Briggs watched Seargent Foster, then turned back and looked at Inspector Walsh. "I remember very clearly. All the family were in the kitchen, Peter Hobbs was there, too. I talked to Roger, he wanted his mother to sell the house, but he wanted the land, he didn't want me to get it. But Mrs Clarkson is dead now. What is going to happen?"
Inspector Walsh stood up, and picked up the picture of a girl. "Who is it?"
Tom's face became red. "Who? Oh! It's a friend. It's not... it's long time ago."

<怦然心动>
晚上剩下的时间里,我在烦恼与不安中度过了。最糟糕的是,我不能清楚地知道我究竟在烦恼什么以及对什么不安。当然我知道是布莱斯,但我为什么没有生气?他是个……大坏蛋。我快乐吗?为什么我不高兴?他来过我家。站到了我们的车道上。又说了好话。我们都笑了。
但我没有生气,也没有感觉高兴。我躺在床上准备读书,这时候我意识到我的烦恼已经被不安所掩盖。我觉得有人在盯着我看。我吓坏了,所以起床检查了窗子,壁橱里面,和床下面,但这种感觉挥之不去。直到快凌晨时我才知道是什么。
其实就是我。在盯着我自己。

<每日一句>
一个人越聪明,读的书越多,最聪明的人肯定是阅读最多的。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励,继续加油

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-22 12:00:01 | 显示全部楼层
人越聪明,他读的就越多,最聪明的人读的也最多
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-22 16:20:07 | 显示全部楼层
'she died on last night or this morning.what did you do last night?'
'me?why do you ask me?i went there to see Mr Clarkson--Roger.my farm is lossing.so i need more soil.i want a half of Mrs Clarkson's garden.'
'what did you do after going to kitchen?do you remember?'
Tom briggs looked at Sergeant foster,and then looked at Inspector Walsh.'i remember clearly that everyone was in the kitchen.Peter hobbs was also at here.
i talked to Roger.Roger told me that he want his mother sell this house.but he wanted the land and didn't let me to get.
now Mrs Clarkson is dead.what will happen?'
Inspector Walsh stood up and picked up the photo of girl.'who is she?'
Tom's face get red.'who?oh!that is a friend.this is not...this is long time ago.'

怦然心动
一整夜我感到失望和难受。最糟糕的是,我不了解我自己在失望和难受什么。
当时那是有关于bryce的,但是为什么不不生气呢?他是那样的一个坏蛋。或者是开心?为什么我不感到开心呢?
我来到我家。他站在我家的车道上。他对我说的那些好听的话。我们一起笑了。
但是我就是不生气也不开心。当我躺在床上努力回忆的时候,我认识到失望被心神不宁笼罩了。我感觉好像有个人在看着我。
我感到很害怕,我甚至起床查看窗外,橱柜和床下。但是我这种感觉仍然没有消失。
直到几乎到半夜了我才理解那阵心神不宁是什么。
那是我自己。看着我自己。

The wiser a man becomes, the more he will read, and those who are wisest read most.
读书读得越多人就越聪明,最聪明的人读的最多。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励,继续加油

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 20:31