[练习] 【2018-9-17】每天进步一点点

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-9-17 08:53:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
翻译原文:
他们很不高兴,但他们怕他。他们有些人去了英格兰,到马里伯爵那里去了。
  那段时间我经常感到疲惫不堪。因为我怀孕了。你,我的儿子詹姆斯,在我的体内生存着。可我仍在做一个女王应做的一切工作,因此我也需要朋友。朋友中有一位是个年轻的意大利人,叫达维·里奇奥。
  里奇奥是个小男人,他不高,不好看也不强壮。但他是个非常聪明、有趣的男人。他替我写了许多信,给我帮助。他歌也唱得好,在晚上,有时我们一起唱歌。我很喜欢他,起初,你的父亲也喜欢他。
  不过没多久,马里的朋友们开始谈论我和里奇奥。“达维·里奇奥整夜呆在女王的房间里。”他们对你的父亲说。“她和他唱歌、跳舞,笑声不断,我的亲王——这是不对的他不是苏格兰人,也不是她的丈夫。可他总是和她在一起。”
  也许他们还说了些别的事情。——我不知道。很多苏格兰贵族都听到了。不过我告诉你,詹姆斯,在上帝的面前,我没做任何错事。达维·里奇奥是个好人,他工作努力,还帮助我——我当然喜欢他。你的父亲不工作——他每天晚上和他的朋友到镇上去喝酒。

翻译答案:
At this time I was often very tired, because I was pregnant.You, my son James, were alive inside me.But I did all the work of a Queen and I needed friends
too.One of these friends was ayoung Italian, David Riccio.
  Riccio was a little man and he was not tall or beautiful or strong. But he was a very clever,interesting man. He wrote many of my letters for me, and helped me. He sang well, too,and I sometimes sang with him in the evenings. I liked him very
much,and at first,your father liked him too.
  But then, Moray's friends began to talk about me and Riccio.‘David Riccio is in the Queen's rooms every night,'they said to your father.‘She laughs and sings and dances with him, my lord—it is not right! He is not a Scotsman,and he is not her
husband. He is always with her.'
  Perhaps they said other things,too—I don't know.A lot of Scots lords listened to them. But I tell you, James,before God, I did nothing wrong. David Riccio was a good man. He worked hard, and he helped me—so of course I liked him.Your father did not work—he went out to the town every night with his friends,and drank.

读完一本书原文:
I actually wanted to talk to Garrett. I mean, he was my friend, and a lot had happened in the last couple of months that was weighing on me. I thought that if I talked to him, maybe he'd help get me back on track. Help me to stop thinking about everything. Garrett was real reliable in that arena.
Luckily, in social studies our class got library time to do research for our famous historical figure report. Darla and Juli were both in that class, but
I managed to drag Garrett into a back corner of the library without either of them noticing.
And the minute we were by ourselves, I found myself laying into Garrett about chickens.
He shakes his head at me and says, “Dude! What are you talking about?”
“Remember when we went and looked over her fence?”
“Back in the sixth grade?”
“Yeah. Remember how you were down on me for wondering what a hen was?”

翻译答案:
其实我很想找加利特聊聊。我是说,他曾经是我的朋友,而最近几个月来,有太多的事让我心烦意乱。我想,如果跟他聊聊,也许能帮我回到正轨。帮我别再想这些烦心事了。在这方面,加利特足够可靠。还不错,社会科学课上,我们有时间去图书馆查阅资料,准备些著名历史人物的论文。达拉和朱莉也在这个班,但我想办法把加利特单独拉到一个角落里,避开别人的注意。
一到没人的地方,我就开始为了小鸡的事痛骂起加利特。
他冲我晃晃脑袋:“哥们儿!你在说什么呢?”
“你还记得那次我们去她家隔着围栏偷窥吗?”
“六年级那次?”
“没错。记得你问我为什么是母鸡吗?”

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

farm.jpg

每日一句
We grow fearless when we do the things we fear.
做自己畏惧之事,会让我们变得无所畏惧。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Obrigado.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-17 10:49:33 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
One night after that, your father came home.
The death of David Riccio
It was a Saturday night in March 1566. I and some of my friends were in Edinburgh. David Riccio was there too, there were also six or seven people. We were in a little room, there were a lot of dishes on the table, and we were all very happy. Although it was dark night outside, but the house was full of warm and friendly atmosphere.
Suddenly, the door behind me opened, my husband Henry Darnley stood at the door. I stood up and smiled to him.
"Good evening, my husband," I said, "come in please, what would you like to eat?"
"No, thanks," he said. "I'm not hungry. But I want to sit down near you, my wife. Please ask that man to go away."
A man stood up from a seat from me, Darnley sat down near me. Then he reached out and hugged me. I didn't like it. His face was very hot, and his eyes looked like very unhappy. But I still smiled to him and said, "Nice to meet you, my husband."
"Yes, Mary?" He laughed. "Is that true?"
"Yes, of course, my husband. But——"

<怦然心动>
他翻了个白眼。“别再这样……”
“伙计,你根本不了解那些鸡。我这么相信你,你竟然让我颜面尽失。”
于是我告诉他关于我爸爸,鸡蛋,还有沙门氏菌的事,以及我拦下鸡蛋持续了将近两年时间的事。
他耸耸肩说,“我明白了。”
“伙计,她把我抓到了!”
“谁?”
“朱莉!”
“哇哦,伙计!”
我告诉他我对朱莉说的话,以及在那之后她就在前院里开始除草了。
“好吧,那么?她家院子一团乱可不是你的错。”
“但是我发现他们家竟然不是那栋房子的主人。”

<每日一句>
当我们做自己惧怕的事时,我们会变得无所畏惧。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-17 11:23:19 | 显示全部楼层
one night after that day,your father came home.
It was a Saturday night in March 1566.i stayed at Edinburgh with my friends.
David riccio was also there,There were six or seven other people.
we were in a house,placing Sumptuous dishes on the table.we were happy.although Night outside,
but there were full of warm and friend atmosphere.
suddenly,the door behind me opened,my husband was standing.i stand up and smiled at him.
'good evening,my husband'i said.'please come in,what do you like to eat?'
'no,thanks,'he said.'i am not hungry.i want to sit next to you,my wife.please let that man leave.'
a man next to me stand up and left.Darnley sat next to me.then He held out his hand to hug me.
i did not like that.his face was hot,he looked like unhappy.but i still smiled at him and said
'nice to meet you ,my husband'
'really?Mary'he laughed."is it true?"
"yes,of course,my husband.but---"

怦然心动
他转动他的眼睛。“这次不会了.....”
“兄弟,你根本不了解鸡。我把我的生命都交给你了,你却对我胡说八道”
然后我告诉了他关于我爸爸,鸡蛋,幽门螺杆菌还有我是如何结束将近持续了两年的鸡蛋事件。
他只是耸耸肩说“原来如此”
“兄弟,她抓住了我!”
"谁?"
"juli"
“哇哦,老兄”
我把我说的话告诉了他,还有juli几乎在那之后在她家前院整理院子。
“好的,然后呢?她家前院一篇糟糕又不是你的错。”
“但是我后来发现那房子不是她家的”

We grow fearless when we do the things we fear.
当我们在做那些我们害怕的事情的时候,我们正在变得无所畏惧。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-17 19:39:04 | 显示全部楼层
看的脑壳疼
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 16:37