我看着里奇奥,他显得很害怕。“为什么?”我问,“你为什么要他?”
  “他是个不道德的坏人!”鲁斯温说。“把他赶出去!”
  “不!”我说。“你想杀他。达维·里奇奥是我的朋友!他呆在这里,和我在一起!”
  “他得出来,女人!”鲁斯温勋爵说。“亨利亲王,抓住你的妻子,快点!”
  我站了起来,可是达恩利抓住我的胳膊,我不能动弹。达维·里奇奥跑到我身后抓住我的衣服。我房间里的朋友们也站了起来,愤怒地向鲁斯温逼近,但是鲁斯温手里拿着刀。
  “回去!”他怒吼。“不要过来!”
         接着,五个拿刀的男人冲进了这间小屋。一场冲突开始了。

翻译答案:
Then the second door opened and his friend, Lord Ruthven,stood there.He had a knife in his hand. His face was red, and he looked very angry.
  At first no one moved. Then Ruthven said,‘Your Majesty,send David Riccio out of this room, now!I want him!'
  I looked at Riccio. Hewas afraid.‘Why?'Isaid.‘Why do you want him?'
  ‘He is a bad, wicked man!'Ruthven said.‘Send him out!'
  ‘No!'I said.‘You want to kill him. David Riccio is my friend! He stays here,with me!'
  ‘He goes out, woman!'Lord Ruthven said.‘ King Henry,hold your wife, please!'
  I stood up, but Darnley held my arms and I could not move.David Riccio ran behind me and held my dress. My friends in the room stood up too, and moved towards Ruthven angrily.But he had a knife in his hand.
  ‘Get back!'he said angrily.‘Don't touch me!'
Then five men with knives ran into the little room,and there was a fight. One man held a knife in my face, and an-other man hit David Riccio, behind me.Then they pulled him out of the room.

读完一本书原文:
They're all poor because her dad's got a retarded brother that they're, you know, paying for.” Garrett gives me a real chumpy grin and says, “A retard? Well, that explains a lot, doesn't it?”
I couldn't believe my ears. “What?”
“You know,” he says, still grinning, “about Juli.”
My heart started pounding and my hands clenched up. And for the first time since I'd learned to dive away from trouble, I wanted to deck somebody.
But we were in the library. And besides, it flashed through my mind that if I decked him for what he'd said, he'd turn around and tell everyone that I was hot for Juli Baker, and I was not hot for Juli Baker!
So I made myself laugh and say, “Oh, right,” and then came up with an excuse to put some distance between him and me.
After school Garrett asked me to come to his house and hang for a while, but I had zero interest in that.

翻译答案:
“他们很穷,因为他爸爸有个智障的弟弟,他们需要,呃,付钱抚养他。”加利特向我露出一个十足的傻乎乎的笑容:“智障?好吧,那能说明很多问题,不是吗?”我不敢相信自己的耳朵,“什么?”
“你知道的,”他说,还挂着那个笑容,“我是说朱莉。”
我的心脏开始砰砰乱跳,下意识地紧握拳头。自从我学会不主动惹上麻烦以来,头一次想把别人臭揍一顿。
但我们是在图书馆。除此之外没网心里忽然闪过一个念头,如果我真的揍了他,他马上就会告诉别人,说我爱上朱莉.贝克,可我没有!
于是,我摆出一副笑脸,说:“哦,好吧。”然后迅速找了个借口,能离多远就离他多远。
放学后,加利特问我要不要去他家玩,可我一点儿兴趣也没有。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

farm.jpg

每日一句
I love you as no love on earth is wrought; I love you now and love you evermore.
世间的爱有千千万,也不及我爱你,从今往后,有增无减。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Thanks.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-19 09:57:53 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
One man held a knife in my face, and another man hit David Riccio, behind me. Then they pulled him out of the room.
"Help!" He screamed. "Help me, my queen—— help me please! They will kill me! No! —— Ah!"
I couldn't help him, because Darnley held me. But I could hear David Riccio's scream. I thought he fell down from the upstairs, the scream lasted for two or three minutes. Everything was quiet.
"What are you doing?" I asked Darnley angrily. "Riccio is a good man—— why did you do that?"
Darnley laughed. "You are my wife, Mary—— not David Riccio's!" He said. "Why did you stay with him every night? You never told me!"
"I never told you because you were never here!" I said. "You always kept on drinking with your friends! You are not a king, you are a stupid boy!"
He laughed again, it was an unfriendly laugh. "Ok," he said. "Perhaps I'm just a boy, but I'm stronger than David Riccio. Do you want see him?"

<怦然心动>
我仍然想揍他。
我试着从那样的感觉恢复心情,但我心里对那个家伙还是很生气。他踩线了,伙计。他踩了很多次。而使整个事情变得又臭又硬而且使之变成难以忽视的事实的,站在他那边的,另一条线那边的,是我的爸爸。
拜访
星期天早上我们家非常的平静。爸爸还在睡觉。妈妈还没准备早餐。如果我的兄弟们和朋友出去玩回来晚了,你甚至不知道他们会玩到中午。平时当其他人还在睡觉时,我会悄悄地去收集鸡蛋,然后盛一碗麦片回到屋子里在床上吃早餐和读书。
但是那个星期天——在我度过了大部分时间里感觉烦乱不安的晚上后——我醒来想做点体力活。我想摆脱这迷茫的感觉。

<每日一句>
我爱你因为世上本没有爱;我现在爱你,以后也永远爱你。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-19 10:10:12 | 显示全部楼层
A man held a knife in front of me,another man attacked David riccio who was hiding behind me.
then they dragged him out of the room.
"help"He screamed."held me,my queen--please help me!they are going to kill me! no!--ah!!"
i could not help him because Darnley hold me tightly.but i could hear David riccio's scream.
i thought he fell off the stairs,the scream lasted two or three minutes.then everyting became peace.
'what are you doing?'i asked Darnley angrily."David riccio is a good man--why are you do that?"
Darnley laughed."you are my wife,Mary--not David riccio!"he said.
"so why are you stay with him every night?you have never tell me!"
"because you have never been here!"i said."you always drink with your friends!you are not a prince,
you are a foolish little boy!!"
he laughed again,that was a vicious laugh."all right,"he said.
"maybe i just a boy,but it is stronger than David riccio.do you want to see him?"

怦然心动
我还是想重锤他。
我尝试说服我自己冷静下来,但是我心中对那个家伙燃起怒火。
他越过了底线。兄弟。他已经越过底线很长一段时间了。
让整件事情变得如此的糟糕难以忽略是我爸爸和他站在一起的事实。
礼拜天早上我们家里很平静。我爸爸在睡觉,我妈妈也没有做早饭。如果我的兄弟昨天晚上出去和他们的乐队玩的话,
到中午之前是看不到他们的。和往常一样当其他人都在睡觉的时候,我踮起脚尖出去收集鸡蛋,
然后拿一碗麦圈回到我房间吃早饭、阅读。
但是那个礼拜天-在昨天晚上一晚上沉浸在悲伤和难受之后-我起床想要做些体育运动。
用以摆脱我仍然有感到的令人困惑的想法。

I love you as no love on earth is wrought; I love you now and love you evermore
我爱你,能让世间其他的爱不在精细;我爱你,现在爱你以后也一直爱。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 14:50