“可是——怎么会?他怎么死的?谁杀了他?”
  “我不知道,我的夫人。那声巨响——就来自他的房子,柯克·欧菲尔德。它已不存在了。”
  “什么?可达恩利在里面吗?”
  “噢,他不在,我的夫人,”博思韦尔慢慢地说。
 “我的人在花园里而不是在房子里发现了他。他只穿着睡衣,身上没有血迹。可他已经死了。我很难过。”
  “把我带到那儿去!我想见他——现在!”
  “好吧,我的夫人。”

翻译答案:
After an hour he came to see me.‘Please sit down, my lady,'he said.‘I have some unhappy news.'
  ‘Yes,my lord.What is it?'
  ‘It's your husband,Lord Darnley. He is dead.'
  ‘But—how?How did he die? Who killed him?'
  ‘I don't know, my lady.That bang—that was his house,Kirk o'Field. It'snot there any more.'
  ‘What? AndDarnley was inside?'
  ‘Well, no,my lady,'Both well said slowly.‘My men found him in the garden, not in the house. He is wearing only night clothes, and there is no blood on him. But he is dead.I am sorry.'
  ‘Take me out there!I want to see him—now!'

读完一本书原文:
I followed him to a bedroom doorway, where he stopped and called, “David? David, it's Robert.”
A man appeared at the door. A man I would never have picked out as my father's brother. He was stocky, with thick brown glasses, and his face
looked puffy and pale. But he threw his arms around my father's chest and cried, “Wobbad! Yaw heew!”
“Yes, I am, little brother.”
I followed them into the room and saw that the walls were covered in a collage of puzzles.
They'd been glued directly to the walls and even up on the ceiling! It was cozy and comfortable, and interesting. I felt as though I'd entered a quilted cave.
My father held his brother at arm's length and said, “And look who I've brought along!”
For a split second David looked almost frightened, but then my father said, “It's my daughter, Julianna.”

翻译答案:
我跟着爸爸走向卧室,他在门口停下来喊道:“戴维?戴维,我是罗伯特。”一个男人出现在门口。我无论如何也看不出他是爸爸的兄弟。他身材健壮,戴着一副厚厚的棕色眼镜,他的脸看上去苍白而肿胀。可是他伸出双手抱住爸爸,并且喊道:“乌巴德!呦吼!”
“是的,是我,弟弟。”
我跟着他们走进房间,看到墙上挂满了拼图。它们是直接贴在墙壁上的,甚至延伸到天花板上!房间看上去舒适而惬意,充满趣致。我觉得自己仿佛置身于一个用衍缝被搭成的洞穴。
爸爸伸直手臂扶着他的弟弟,说道:“看看我带谁来了!”
有那么一瞬间,戴维看起来几乎吓坏了,可是爸爸接着说:“这是我的女儿,朱莉安娜。”

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

farm.jpg

每日一句
I play to win.
玩游戏就是要赢。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Merci.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-10 10:04:28 | 显示全部楼层
In the moring, I am go to visit Kirk Orfield。there having no house、no wall、 no door and no windows ,every nothing .but the poor boy lying on body that far away from the house in the garden,it's my husband.
Although i'm don't love him ,i'm crying.he is your father ,James,i'm don't kill him.I'm don't know who was kill him .but  he have many personal enemy in Scotland。
I'm afraid.I have personal enemy too ,and i'm always sleep here.May be someone wangts to kill me.

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 继续坚持哦

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-10 10:43:16 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
In the morning, I went to Kirk o'Field. There was no house there now—— there was no wall, no door, no window—— there was nothing. In the garden, far away from the house, the poor boy's body lay there—— that was my husband.
I didn't love him, but I cried at that time. He was your father, James, I didn't kill him. I didn't know who killed him, but he had many enemies in Scotland.
I was very afraid. I had enemies, too, and I often slept there. Perhaps someone was going to kill me, too.

<怦然心动>
大卫的脸露出了笑容。“朱-薇-安-娜!”他哭了,然后给了我一个拥抱。
我感觉我要窒息了。他紧紧抱着我,我的头被埋了进去,还不停地摇晃着。然后他开始傻笑,又坐到了椅子上。“是喔的生日!”
“我知道,大卫叔叔。生日快乐!”
他又开始傻笑。“谢谢呃喔!”
“我们给你带了礼物,”爸爸说着就打开了纸袋。
在他拿出来之前,在我看到实际的大小前,我还记得我在车里摇晃它时发出的声音。肯定是!我在想。一块拼图。
大卫叔叔也在猜。“拼兔?”
“不只是拼图,”爸爸说着就从袋子里拿了出来。“有拼图和风车。”
爸爸用漂亮的蓝纸包住了拼图盒子,还用胶带把红黄色的风车绑成了一把弓的形状。

<每日一句>
玩游戏就是要赢。(DVA)

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-10 18:39:24 | 显示全部楼层
in the morning,i went to Kirk o 'field.there was not any house now-no walls,no doors,no windows-
nothing else.but there was a corpse of that poor boy in the garden where is far away from the house.
that was my husband.
although i did not love him,but i cried that moment.he is your father,Jamse,i didn't kill him.
i don't know who killed him,he had many enemy in Scotland.
i was afraid.i had enemy too,and i often splet there.maybe someone wants to kill me.

怦然心动
大卫笑了。‘ju-weee-an-na!’他叫喊道,然后给了我一个实实在在的拥抱。
我觉得我都快窒息了。当他用力抱紧我并且跳来跳去的时候,我的脸被挤的不行。
然后随着咯咯一笑,他放开了我,大大咧咧地做到了椅子上。“今天是我生日!”
‘我知道,大卫叔叔。生日快乐!’
他又咯咯笑。‘谢谢你’
‘我们给你买了一个礼物。’我爸爸说着然后打开了纸袋。
在爸爸把礼物拿出来之前,在我看见真实的尺寸之前,我记得我在车上摇晃它所发出的声音。当然!我想着。
一个拼图。大卫叔叔也猜到了。‘一个拼图?’
‘不单单只是一个拼图’我爸爸说着然后从纸袋里拿了出来。
‘一个拼图和一个纸风车。’爸爸用一张漂亮的蓝色纸张包裹了拼图盒子然后用红黄色的纸风车系在了盒子上面。

I play to win.
我玩要去赢。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 07:28