翻译原文:
我认为博思韦尔勋爵没有杀害你父亲,詹姆斯。在我艰难时,他是我很好的朋友。他是个善良、健壮、聪明的男人,而且他工作努力。我很喜欢这点。许多女人都喜欢他,我想
  在那个春天,他向我求了三次婚。他有妻子,我不能这么快又一次嫁人。我让他等一等。
  在4月24日,我骑马离开爱丁堡去北方。有五六个朋友随同我。在出城镇6英里的地方,博思韦尔勋爵带着一支队伍在那里迎候我。
  “你怎么在这儿,我的勋爵?”我问道。
  他笑了。“因为我想见到你,玛丽,”他说。“我想让你跟我到我的城堡去。”他骑马跟在我旁边,他的人骑马跟在我和我的朋友之间。
  我很害怕,又有点儿激动。“可是,我的勋爵,你不能这样做!”我说。“我不能现在就跟你走。”

翻译答案:
I don't think Lord Bothwell killed your father,James.He was a good friend to me in difficult times.He was a good strong, clever man, and he worked hard. I liked that. A lot of women liked him,I think.
  Three times that spring, he asked me to marry him. He had a wife,and I could not marry again, so soon. I asked him to wait.
  Then, on 24th April,I rode out of Edinburgh to the north I had five or six friends with me.Six miles outside the town,Lord Bothwell met us, with an army.
  ‘Why are you here,mylord?'I said.
  He smiled.‘ Because I want to meet you, Mary,'he said.‘I want you to come with me to my castle.'He rode next to me, and his men rode between me and my friends.
 I was afraid,and a little excited,too.‘But,my lord,you can't do this!'I said.‘I don't want to come with you now.'

读完一本书原文:
“Sure. Let's go out for a walk. Feel like going down to McElliot's for a birthday ice cream?” Uncle David's head bobbed up and down. “Yaaah!”
We checked out through Josie, then headed down the street. David can't walk very fast because his body seems to want to move inward instead of forward. His feet pigeon-toe and his shoulders hunch in, and he seemed to lean on my
father pretty heavily as we moved along.
But he kept that pinwheel in front of him, watching it spin, crying every now and then,
“Owwwange, owwwange!”
McElliot's turned out to be a drugstore with an ice cream parlor inside. There was a red-and-white-striped awning over the ice cream counter,and there were little white tables and chairs set in an area with red-and-white-striped
wallpaper. It was very festive-looking, especially for being inside a drugstore.

翻译答案:“没问题。我们去散步吧。你想去麦克略特那里吃个生日冰激凌吗?”
戴维叔叔把头上下晃动:“好!”
我们在乔西那里登了记,然后走到大街上。戴维走得不快,因为他的身体似乎更希望向内伸展,而不是向前进。他有内八字,还驼着背,我们走路的时候,他几乎是重重地压在爸爸身上。
但他坚持把风车放在胸前,看着它旋转,时不时喊着“橙--设,橙--设”。
麦克艾略特是个卖冰激凌的杂货铺。冰激凌柜台上支起红白色条纹的遮阳棚,还放着几张白色的桌椅,贴着红白色条纹的壁纸。看上去非常有节日色彩,尤其是放在杂货铺这个环境下。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg
farm.jpg

每日一句
Remember, you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine.
记住,你可以让世界充满阳光。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Thanks.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-15 11:11:28 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
"But I need you, Mary." He said: "Your friends can't stop me. I love you. I want to marry you. Is there anything wrong?"
I had nothing to say. What could I say? I loved him, and he had an army, but I had only six friends. Thus, I rode and came with him to his castle in Don Barr, and lived there for two weeks. Then... he was a strong and powerful man, and I was just a woman. And I really liked him, James. I really liked him.
After living in Don Barr for two weeks, I and Bothwell rode and came back to Edinburgh. His wife didn't want him, and she was very happy to be divorced from him. Thus, on May 15th, 1567, I married him.
He was a good man, James. He was a man who was better than your father. I needed a strong man and helped me to rule this country.
But I was wrong. I understood it now. All the Scottish lords were afraid of Bothwell, many people among them were his enemies. They had an army. Thus, on June 15th, I and Bothwell rode and fighted with them.

<怦然心动>
爸爸给我们都买了冰淇淋,当我们坐下时,爸爸和大卫就开始相互交谈了,不过大部分时候大卫只是想吃他的巧克力冰淇淋。爸爸时不时地朝我微笑,我也笑着回应,但我觉得自己格格不入。他们俩来这里买冰淇淋多少次了?爸爸给他兄弟像这样庆祝生日多少次了?他认识梅布尔、乔西和格林海文剩下的人多长时间了?这么多年里,我怎么都没有和自己的叔叔共同度过一段时光呢?好像爸爸远离着我过着秘密的生活。一个完整的家庭远离着我。
我不喜欢。不理解。当我还在想着这些事的时候,大卫的冰淇淋在手里被捏碎了,他的冰淇淋落到了桌子上。
在爸爸阻止他之前,大卫捡起冰淇淋,试着把它放回原来的冰淇淋上面。

<每日一句>
要记住,你是能让世界洒满阳光的人。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-15 12:04:56 | 显示全部楼层
'but i need you.'he said,'your friend can't stop me.i love you.i want to marry you.what is wrong with that?'
i had no word to say.what can i say?i liked him,and he had a team,and i only had six friend.
so,i rode with him to his castle in Dunbar,staying there for two weeks.
after that....he was a powerful man,and i was just a women.i really liked him,Jamese.i liked him very much.
after staying in Dunbar,i and Bothwell rode back to Edinburgh.his wife didn't want him,and she was happy to divorce him.
so,in May 15 1567,i married him.
he was a good man,Jamese.a man much better than your father.i needed a strong man to help me to rule the country.
but i was wrong.now i understand.all the Scotsman were afraid of Bothwell,many of them were his enemy.
they had an army.at Jun 15,Bothwell and me rode to fight them.

怦然心动
爸爸给我们所有人买了冰激凌,我们一坐下来,爸爸和大卫叔叔就相互开始讨论其他的一些东西,
但是大体上就是大卫想要吃他那个巧克力软糖漩涡冰淇淋。
我爸爸是不是朝我笑笑,我也回应回去。但是我感觉有点心不在焉。
有多少次他们两个到这里来吃冰淇淋?有多少次爸爸来为他的弟弟过生日?他已经认识Mabel和Josie以及Greenhaven
里剩下的人多久了呢?这些年是都是怎么过的,我从来没有陪过我的叔叔。
就好像我爸爸有个秘密生活瞒着我。一个完全瞒着我的家庭。
我不喜欢这样。不理解这个。当大卫的冰淇淋在握着的时候碎掉了,然后他的冰淇淋掉在了桌子上的时候,
我正在努力思考那个问题。
在我爸爸阻止他之前,大卫捡起了冰淇淋然后想要把它放回到冰淇淋盒子里去。

Remember, you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine.
记住,你就是那个可以照亮全世界的人。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 19:22