[练习] 【2018-10-16】每天进步一点点

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-10-16 09:08:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
写在前面的话:2018年的余额已经快不足,大家要加油哦。

翻译原文:
 “但是我需要你,玛丽。”他说:“你的朋友们阻止不了我。我爱你。我要娶你。那又有什么错”?
  我无话可说。我能说什么呢?我喜欢他,并且他有一支队伍,而我只有六个朋友。于是,我骑马随他来到他在唐巴尔的城堡,并在那儿呆了两个星期。之后……他是个强有力的男人,而我只是个女人。而且我确实很喜欢他,詹姆斯。我非常喜欢他。
  在唐巴尔呆了两个星期后,我和博思韦尔驱马回到爱丁堡。他的妻子不想要他了,并且很乐意地和他离了婚。因此,在1567年5月15日,我嫁给了他。
  他是个好人,詹姆斯。一个比你父亲好得多的男人。我需要一个强壮的男人来帮我统治这个国家。
  但是我错了。现在我明白了。所有苏格兰贵族都很害怕博思韦尔,他们中有许多人是他的敌人。他们拥有一支军队。于是在6月15日,我和博思韦尔策马去迎战他们。

翻译答案:
‘But I want you, Mary,'he said.‘Your friends can't stop me.I love you, and I want to marry you. What's wrong with that?'
  I said nothing.What could I say?I liked him,and he had an army. I had only six friends.So I rode with him to his castle in Dunbar,and stayed there two weeks. And then… He was a strong man, and I was only a woman. And I did like him,James. I liked him very much.
  After two weeks in Dunbar, Bothwell and I rode back to Edinburgh. His wife did not want him, and was happy to divorce him.So,on 15th May 1567, I married him.
  He was a good man, James.A much better man than your father. I needed a strong man to help me rule the country.
  But I was wrong. I understand that now. All the Scots lords were afraid of Bothwell, and many of them were his enemies. They had an army,and on 15th June,Bothwelland I rode out to fight them.

读完一本书原文:
Dad got us all cones, and once we were sitting down, Dad and David did talk to each other some, but mostly David wanted to eat his chocolate fudge swirl. My father smiled at me from time to time, and I smiled back, but I felt disconnected. How many times had the two of them come here for ice cream? How many birthdays had my father celebrated with his brother like this? How long had he known Mabel and Josie and the rest of the people at Greenhaven? How could it be that in all these years, I'd never spent any time with my uncle? It was like my father had a secret life away from me. A complete family away from me.
I didn't like it. Didn't understand it. And I was getting myself pretty worked up about it when David's cone crushed in his grip, causing his ice cream to flop onto the table.
Before my dad could stop him, David picked up the ice cream and tried to cram it back onto the cone.

翻译答案:
爸爸给我们每人要了一个蛋筒,我们坐下之后,爸爸和戴维聊了几句,但是大多数时间戴维一心想着他的巧克力拼软糖口味的冰激凌。爸爸不时冲我露出微笑,我也笑了,但我仿佛和他隔了很远。他这样为他弟弟庆祝多少次生日了?梅布尔、乔西以及格林海文的其他人,他认识他们多久了?这么多年,我怎么从来没来陪伴过我的叔叔?仿佛爸爸背着我过着一种秘密生活。在我之外,还有一根完整的家。我不喜欢这种感觉。我不明白。我正在生气,这时戴维手里的蛋筒碎了,冰激凌落在桌子上。
爸爸还没来得及制止,戴维已经把冰激凌捡起来,试着往蛋筒里塞。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg
farm.jpg

每日一句
Don't find a fault. Find a remedy.
别纠缠于谁对谁错,重要的是找到解决办法。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Obrigado.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-16 10:32:01 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
We met in Hill Kabelin. It was a very hot day, two armies stood, watched and waited each other. Their army had a very big flag, there was your poor dead father's picture on it. Below the picture, there was a line of words, "find the killers who killed me, oh! God!"
"Go ahead, my lord," I told Bothwell. "Our army is stronger than theirs, fight with them!"
Bothwell rode and ran around, and talked somgthing with his men. But they didn't want to fight. They looked at that army flag while talked and waited. Then, Some of them came back.
At 5 o'clock in the evening, Lord Kirkcott rode and came from their army, and talked with us. He told me, "My lady, leave your husband, come back with us. We don't want anyone dead."

<怦然心动>
但是蛋筒碎掉了,冰淇淋又掉了,这次掉在了地上。
爸爸说,“不用管它,大卫。我会给你买新的,”但大卫没有听。他离开了椅子去捡冰淇淋。
“不,大卫!我给你买个新的。”爸爸拉住他的胳膊,但是大卫没有理会。他抓起冰淇淋,把它放回剩下的蛋筒上面,当他的蛋筒下面部分彻底碎掉时,他开始尖叫。
这太吓人了。他像一个两百斤的婴儿,对着地板发脾气。他喊着我听不懂的句子,过了一会儿,为了让他冷静下来,爸爸说,“朱莉安娜,你能给他再买一个冰淇淋吗?”
柜台后面的人尽可能快地舀了一瓢,但很快大卫开始敲打着桌子,而且挥舞着两把椅子,他想把巧克力洒得到处都是。

<每日一句>
不要在错误上纠结太多。而是要找到补救的方法。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-16 16:32:31 | 显示全部楼层
we would meet at Card BeiLin.that was a hot day,Two large armies stood and watched each other.
they had a huge flag,It's a picture of your poor dead father.there was a line of words
'find out the murder of mine,oh,god!'
'go ahead,my Lord,'i said to Bothwell.'we are stronger than them,fighting with them!'
Bothwell rode the horse to and back,talking something with people.
but they did not want to fight.they were watching that flag and talking and waiting.
then some of them went back.
At five o 'clock in the evening,Lord cocker rode here from his army to talk with us.
he said to me"my lady,leave your husband,flow with us.we don't want people to die."

怦然心动
但是甜筒碎掉了,冰激凌又一次掉下了,但是这一次它掉在了地上。
我爸爸说“别管了,大卫。我会给你买个新的。”但是大卫不听。
他挪开了椅子然后蹲下去。
“不要,大卫!让我给你买个新的。”我爸爸用手把他拉住,但是大卫没有服从。
他慌乱地抓起冰激凌然后塞进他的甜筒里,然后当他甜筒的最后一部分冰激凌完全破碎掉下来的时候,
他开始大叫。
这糟糕极了。他就像一个两百英镑的婴儿,在地上发脾气。叫喊着一些我听不懂的话,在我爸爸视图然他冷静
下来的一分钟之后,我爸爸对我说“julianan,你能给我买个冰激凌吗?”
柜台后面的那个店员尽他所能地快速地把冰激凌装好,但是就在那段时间里大卫掀翻了一张作者和两个椅子,
想要把每个地方都涂满巧克力。

不要找毛病,快去找到一个不救方案。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-16 20:00:31 | 显示全部楼层
别纠缠于谁对谁错,重要的是找到解决办法。
非常激励我的句子

点评

加油哦  发表于 2018-10-24 16:49
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 00:17