查看: 1620|回复: 2

[练习] 【2018-10-17】每天进步一点点

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-10-17 09:02:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
翻译原文:
我们在卡贝琳山头相遇。那是个炎热的一天,两支大规模的军队站着互相观望等待。他们的军队有一面很大的旗帜,上面是你可怜的死去的父亲的画像。画像下面有一行字“找出杀死我的杀手,噢!上帝!”
  “冲吧,我的勋爵,”我对博思韦尔说道。“我们的军队比他们的强,跟他们战斗吧!”
  博思韦尔骑着马跑来跑去,并和他的人说着什么。可他们不想打仗。他们一边望着那面军旗,一边谈论着等待着。然后,有一些人回去了。
  晚上5点钟,柯克考德勋爵骑马从他的军队里过来和我们谈话。他对我说,“我的夫人,离开你的丈夫,跟我们一起走。我们不想有人死亡。”

翻译答案:
We met them at Carberry Hill. It was a hot day, and the two big armies stood, and looked, and waited. Their army had a big flag with a picture of your poor dead father,Darnley,on it. Under the picture, there were the words ‘Find my killers, oh God.'
  ‘Come on, my lord,'I said to Bothwell.‘Our army is better than theirs— let's fight them!'
  Both well rode up and down, and talked to his men. But they didn't want to fight. They talked, and looked at the flag, and waited.Then some of them walked home.
  At five o'clock that evening Lord Kirkcaldy rode from his army to talk to us. He said to me,‘My lady, leave your husband, and come with us.We don't want men to die.'

读完一本书原文:
But the cone was shattered and the ice cream fell over again, only this time it landed on the floor.
My dad said, “Leave it, David. I'll get you a new one,” but David didn't listen. His chair shot back and he dove after it.
“No, David! Let me get you a new one.” My dad pulled him by the arm, but David wouldn't budge. He grabbed the ice cream and crammed it back onto what was left of his cone, and when the bottom part of his cone crumbled
completely away, he started screaming.
It was awful. He was like a two-hundred-pound infant, throwing a tantrum on the floor. He was yelling words I couldn't understand, and after a minute of trying to calm him down, my father said, “Julianna, can you get him another cone?”
The man behind the counter scooped as fast as he could, but in that short time David knocked over a table and two chairs with his flailing and managed to smear chocolate everywhere.

翻译答案:
但是蛋筒已经碎成块, 于是冰激凌又掉下来,不过这次掉在了地上。爸爸说:“别动它了,戴维。我再给你买一个。”但戴维不听。他的椅子向后倒,他把头也跟着埋下去。
“不要,戴维!我去给你买个新的。”爸爸伸出手去拉他,但戴维不肯动地方。他抓起冰激凌,向蛋筒剩下的部分塞过去,当蛋筒最底下也完全碎裂之后,他尖叫起来。
这太可怕了。他就像一个两百磅重的婴儿,倒在地板上发脾气。他喊着我听不懂的词,爸爸试着让他平静下来,然后对我说:“朱莉安娜,你能再帮他买一个蛋筒吗?”
看柜台的男人用他最快的速度装着蛋筒,但短短几秒钟之内,戴维已经挥舞着手臂打翻了一张桌子和两把椅子,把巧克力抹得到处都是。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)
ss.jpg
farm.jpg

每日一句
You don't know about real loss, because that only occurs when you love something more than you love yourself.
你不了解失去的真正感觉,唯有爱别人胜于自己时才能体会。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Thanks.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-17 09:44:43 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 zlj19931010 于 2018-10-18 15:41 编辑

i fllowed him because our people didn't want to fight.i felt bad in this day.
they took me back Edinburgh,people on the street screamed at me'kill this women!she sleep with her husband's killer!
we will make you be the king!kill her now!'
i was sad and scared.i was pregnant that moment.they took me to Lacliven castle,then
put me into a room witch was like a prison.there,i hadn't eaten for two weeks,
being pregnant with Bothwell's childs--two baby--they were died as soon as born.
i was almost dead--i felt very angry and tired and terribly sick.
on the day of two baby's death,Lord lindsay wrote to me.it said:

怦然心动
在那里的收银员和顾客都被眼前的景象所吓住了-就好像大卫是某种出来破环世界的怪物。
我买了一个新的冰激凌给我爸爸,然后爸爸把冰激凌给了正蹲在地板上的大卫。
当大卫坐在地上吃冰激凌的时候,我和爸爸开始把周围的所有东西都摆放整齐,并且擦干净。
在会Greenhaven的路上,大卫表现得好像什么事情都没有发生的一样。
他吹着他的纸风车然后时不时叫喊着‘橘黄!’,当爸爸打开前门的时候,我看得出来大卫累了。
走到他的房间,大卫把纸风车放在他的床上然后拿出拼图盒子。“你怎么不先休息一下呢?”爸爸问道。
大卫摇头说“现在”。
“好吧。我来帮你。”
我爸爸从床底下拿出一张桌牌,然后把桌脚打开,并且把每个桌脚调整到合适的位置。

You don't know about real loss, because that only occurs when you love something more than you love yourself.
你还不知道正真的失去,因为只有当你爱一些东西胜过爱你自己的时候才会明白。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-17 10:26:12 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
Because our men didn't want to fight, I went with him. To me this day was too bad. They took me back to Edinburgh, the people in the street screamed to me: "Kill the woman! She went to bed with the killer who killed her husband! We want James to be the king! Kill her now!"
I was sad and afraid, and I was pregant at that time. They took me to Lacriven Castle, and put me in a house like a prison. There, I didn't eat for two weeks, and had Bothwell's babies—— two babies—— they died when they were born. I was almost dead—— I was very angry, tired and ill. On that day when the two babies died, Lord Lindsing wrote me a letter. The letter said:

<怦然心动>
柜台那边的售货员和顾客因为害怕而僵住了——好像大卫是某种被释放出来能摧毁世界的怪物。
我把新的蛋筒给了爸爸,他递给了坐在地板上的大卫。大卫坐在那儿吃的时候,爸爸和我在他周围开始收拾,把一切放回原处,收拾干净。
回格林海文的路上,大卫表现得无事发生过一样。他时不时地吹着风车并喊着,“橙-设!”但当爸爸打开前门时,我知道大卫已经累了。
回到他的房间,大卫把风车放在床上,开始捡起拼图。“在玩拼图前,你不休息一下吗?”爸爸问。大卫摇摇头。“不-不。”
“好吧,那。让我来帮你拼起来。”
爸爸从床下面拿出来一个牌桌,然后摆弄着桌子腿,并把它们立了起来。

<每日一句>
你不了解真正的失去,因为那只会发生在你爱其他事胜过爱你自己的时候。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 13:08