[练习] 【2018-10-18】每天进步一点点

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-10-18 09:05:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 破渔网兜兜 于 2018-10-18 09:06 编辑

翻译原文:
 正因为我们的人不想打仗,我跟他走了。这一天对我来说实在太糟了。他们把我带回了爱丁堡,街上的人们冲着我尖叫:“杀了这个女人!她和杀她丈夫的凶手一起睡觉!我们要让詹姆斯做国王!现在就杀了她!”
  我既伤心又害怕,那时候我又怀孕了。他们把我带到拉克利文城堡,并把我关进一间像监狱一样的房间里。在那里,我两个星期没有吃饭,并且怀着博思韦尔的孩子——两个婴儿——一出生就死了。我几乎也要死掉——我感到非常愤怒、非常疲惫,而且病得很重。在两个婴儿死去的那一天,林德辛勋爵给了我一封信。信上写道:

翻译答案:
 And so, because our men didn't want to fight, I went with him. It was a very bad day for me.They took me back to Edinburgh,and people in the streets screamed at me:‘Kill the woman! She sleeps with her husband's killer!We want James to be King!Kill her now!'
  I was unhappy, and afraid, and I was pregnant again.They took me to Lochleven Castle, and put me in a room like a prison.There, I did not eat for two weeks, and Bothwell's children—there were two babies—were born dead.I nearly died too—I was so angry and tired and ill. Then, one day after the babies died, Lord Lind say gave me a letter. It said:

读完一本书原文:
The checkers and customers at the registers seemed frozen with terror—like David was some sort of monster out to destroy the world.
I gave the new cone to my father, who handed it to David, right there on the floor. And while David sat there eating it, my father and I worked around him, putting everything back in order and wiping up the mess.
On the walk back to Greenhaven, David acted like nothing had happened. He spurted into his pinwheel and cried, “Owwwange!” from time to time, but when my dad held open the front door, I could tell that David was tired.
Down in his room David placed the pinwheel on his bed and picked up the puzzle box. “Why don't you take a rest before you get started on it?” my dad asked. David shook his head. “Naaow.”
“Okay, then. Let me help you set it up.”
My father pulled a card table from beneath the bed, then swung the legs out and snapped them into place.

翻译答案:
收银台的柜员和顾客看上去全都吓呆了--仿佛戴维是某种即将毁灭世界的怪物。我把新的蛋筒递给爸爸,他又递给躺在地上的戴维。当他坐在地上吃蛋筒的时候,我和爸爸在他身边忙着把所有东西放回到它们应该在的地方,擦掉污迹。
回到格林文海的路上,戴维就像什么都没发生过一样。他吹着风车,不时喊道“橙--设”,但是当爸爸打开前门,我看出戴维已经累了。
走进他的房间,戴维把风车放在床上,拿起装着拼图的盒子。“你为什么不先休息一会儿再开始玩呢?”爸爸问他,
戴维摇了摇头,“先--在。”
“好吧。我来帮你作好准备。”
爸爸从床底下拉出一张牌桌,把桌腿打开,摆好。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)
ss.jpg
farm.jpg

每日一句
We awaken in others the same attitude of mind we hold toward them.
我们如何对待他人,他人就如何对待我们。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 Obrigado.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-18 09:15:15 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-18 10:03:33 | 显示全部楼层
还能学英语,厉害
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-18 10:57:14 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
I, Mary, the Scottish Queen, take the kingdom of Scotland to my son, James. From today, James becomes the king of Scotland. But because he is just a child, and Lord Moray, my half-brother can rule this country instead of him.
Because I was afriad, tired and ill, I signed my name on the letter: Mary. It didn't matter, James, it changed nothing. I was the Scottish Queen, not you. That letter changed nothing.
Bothwell went across the ocean, and died in a Danish prison. I was in a prison in Lochleven for a year. Many European people were very angry with this. Queen Elizabeth wrote to Lord Moray. "You can't take a queen into a prison," she said. "It's very wrong!" I was very glad that she said it. But Moray didn't listen to it.

<怦然心动>
在把桌子推到墙边挨着床后,他搬了一把椅子放到旁边说,“给你。全都弄好了。”
大卫把盒子打开,他已经在选择拼图的碎片了。“很-不-错,喔-噢。”
“我很高兴你很喜欢它。你觉得星期三之前能把它拼好吗?如果你乐意的话,我会回来把它粘在天花板上。”
大卫点点头,但他已集中到了拼图上,小心地摆着桌子上的碎片。爸爸把手放在他的肩膀上说,“星期三我会再来的,好吗?”他又点点头。
“你能跟朱莉安娜说拜拜吗?”
“拜-拜,”他说,但他的视线没有离开过他的拼图盒子。
“再见,大卫叔叔。”我试着开心地跟他告别,但我做不到。当我们回到车上时,爸爸系上安全带说,“那么就。”我看着他,试着朝他微笑。

<每日一句>
我们对他人的态度,就是他们对我们的态度。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-18 15:31:10 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 zlj19931010 于 2018-10-18 15:42 编辑

i,mary,Queen of Scots,giving Kingdom of Scotland to my chird, The earl of moray,My half-brother,
helped to rule the country.
i sighed 'mary' on the letter because of my fear,exhaustion,sick.
but it doesn's matter,Jamse,it can not change anything.
i was the queen of Scots,not you.that letter did not change anything.
Bothwell across the oceans and died in the prison of Denmark.
i had been locked in lochleven for a year.many Europeans felt angry with it.
Queen Elizabeth wrote to The earl of moray.'you cant imprison a queen!'she said.
'this is terribly wrong!'i was happy that she would say that.but moray did not listen.

怦然心动
在他挪到到床边的墙边之后,他把一张椅子拿到了墙边然后说“给你。都弄好了”
大卫打开了盒子然后早就开始拼图了。‘能凑成一整套,罗伯特’
‘我很高兴你能喜欢它。你觉得你能在星期三之前完成吗?如果你能完成的话,我就能回来帮你粘贴到天花板上’
大卫点点头,但是他早就已经开始投入到拼图上面了,小心翼翼地把拼图碎片放到桌子上。
我爸爸把手放在大卫肩膀上然后说‘那么我礼拜三来看你,好吗?’他点点头。
‘你会和julianna说再见吗?’
‘bye’他说,但是没有抬头看。
‘大卫叔叔,再见。’我想要说话说得欢快一点,但其实我不那么觉得。
在我们回到卡车上的时候,我爸爸扣上了他的安全带然后说“那么,”我就看着他,勉强挤出笑容。

We awaken in others the same attitude of mind we hold toward them.
我们在我们对其他人所持的相同观点中明白过来。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 22:43