[练习] 【2018-10-19】每天进步一点点

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-10-19 09:04:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 破渔网兜兜 于 2018-10-19 09:05 编辑

翻译原文:
我,玛丽,苏格兰女王,把苏格兰王国交给我的儿子,詹姆斯。从今天起,詹姆斯就是苏格兰的国王了。但因为他还是个小孩,可以由马里伯爵,我的同父异母兄弟为他治理这个国家。
  由于我害怕、疲惫,又在生病,于是我便在信上签了名:玛丽。但这并不重要,詹姆斯,这并不能改变什么。我是苏格兰的女王,不是你。那封信改变不了什么。
  博思韦尔飘洋过海,并死在了丹麦的监狱中。我在拉克利文做了一年的囚徒。许多欧洲人民对此感到非常愤怒。伊丽莎白女王写信给马里伯爵。“你不能囚禁一个女王,”她说。“这是极其错误的!”我很高兴她这样说。但马里根本不听。

翻译答案:
 I,Mary, Queen of Scots, give the kingdom of Scotland to my son, James.From today, James is the new King of Scots.But because he is a child, the Earl of Moray,my half—brother,can rule the country for him.
  Because I was afraid, and tired, and ill, I wrote my name on the letter: Mary.But it is not important,James,it doesn't change anything.I am Queen of Scots, not you. That letter changes nothing.
  Bothwell went over the sea, and died in a prison in Denmark. I was a prisoner in Lochleven for a year. A lot of people in Europe were angry about that. Queen Elizabeth wrote to the Earl of Moray.‘You cannot keep a Queen in prison,'she said.‘It is very wrong!'I was pleased about that.But Moray didn't listen.

读完一本书原文:
After he had it shoved up against the wall near the bed, he moved a chair close to it and said, “There you are. All set up.”
David had the box open and was already sifting through the pieces. “Aaaas a gou wwwone, Wobbad.”
“I'm glad you like it. You think you might have it done by Wednesday? I can come back and glue it on the ceiling for you then if you'd like.”
David nodded, but he was already intent on the puzzle, carefully laying pieces on the table. My father put his hand on his shoulder and said, “I'll see you Wednesday then, okay?” He nodded.
“Will you say good-bye to Julianna?”
“Baaawye,” he said, but he didn't look up from his box of pieces.
“See you later, Uncle David.” I tried to sound cheerful, but I didn't feel that way. When we got back into the truck, my dad clicked on his seat belt and said, “So.” I just looked at him and tried to smile.

翻译答案:
他把桌子推到墙边离床不远的地方,然后拿来一把椅子放在旁边,“好了,可以开始了。”戴维打开盒子,已经把拼图筛了一遍,“则--个--拼--读--粉--好,乌巴德。”
“你喜欢它,我很高兴。你觉得能在星期三之前拼好吗?那时我可以回来帮你把它贴到天花板上,如果你喜欢的话。”
戴维点了点头,可是他已经全新投入拼图里去了,小心地把他拼图放在桌子上。爸爸把手放在他的肩膀上,“我星期三再来看你,好吗?”
他点点头。“你要不要和朱莉安娜告别?”
“百--拜。”他说,不过目光根本没离开那盒拼图。
“再见,戴维叔叔。”我试图让自己的声音愉快一点儿,但是没有做到。回到车上,爸爸扣上安全带,说道:“就是这样。”我只是看着他,试图笑一笑。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg
farm.jpg

每日一句
Look inside you and be strong. And you'll finally see the truth that a hero lies in you.
注视自己的内心,学会坚强,你终将发现你就是自己的英雄。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Thanks.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-19 11:08:02 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
Lord Douglas lived in the castle, his young son, William liked me very much. One day, there was a wedding in the castle. People sang and danced, cheered up with a drink. William Douglas gave me some old women's clothes. I wore these clothes, and left the castle quietly with him. He closed the castle door behind him, and left his father's friends inside. So we rode horses, and left over the night.
All my friends came back to me. Then, I had a great army. "Mary is our queen again!" The people said. "Give her son back to her!" You were in the Earl of Moray's castle, James, so I was going to fight with him. I rode and went to Longside nearby Glasgow with my army. And there...
There, James...

<怦然心动>
“你是不是和我一样累了?”他说。
我点头。“一切都还好——除了那个冰淇淋。”
爸爸笑了。“除了那个冰淇淋。”然后他变得严肃起来。“麻烦的是,你不知道这个‘冰淇淋’是什么。
有时是房间里的一只苍蝇。有时是他袜子的味道。很难预测每件事。买个冰淇淋经常是不错的。”他摇了摇头,闭上眼睛,在想在我想象不了的事情。最后他发动车子引擎说,“大卫、妈妈和我曾经一起住过一段时间。
在你们几个小孩出生之前。我们觉得他跟我们住在一起比一个人住家里要好,但我们都错了。”
“但是,总之,今天一切都还不错。”
他方向换了变速档。“大卫有很多、很多特别的需求,心理和生理上的。妈妈和我都没办法满足这些。幸运的是他在这里很开心。”

<每日一句>
审视自己的内心,要坚强。最终你会明白,有一个英雄住在心里。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-19 16:06:45 | 显示全部楼层
我的天哪。。。你可真有毅力,四年了!!!厉害厉害厉害厉害厉害!!!!

点评

没有四年吧,中间有断  发表于 2018-10-24 16:59
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-19 22:36:06 | 显示全部楼层

Lord Douglas lives in this castle,his young son Willian likes me very much.One day,there are a wedding in the castle.People sing and dance,toasing. William Douglas gave me some old women's clothes. I put on these cloth and sneaked away from the castle with him.Hi closed the door behind the castle and left his father's friend inside.So we rode the horses and rode away overnight.
  All my friends have return  to me.Soon,I have  a huge army. "Mary is our queen again!" People said:"Return her son to her." You are in the castle of Earl of Mali,James,so I am go to fight him. I rode my army on horseback to Langese near Glosgow.And there......
  There James

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-19 23:20:04 | 显示全部楼层
厉害。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-21 11:58:13 | 显示全部楼层
Lord Douglas lived in the castle,his young son,William liked me very much.
one day,there was a wedding in the castle.
people was dancing and singing and toasting.William Douglas gave me some clothes of old women.
i put on those clothes,following him and running out of the castle.
he closed the door behind him,leaving his father's friend inside.
then we got on horses and rode away overnight.
every friend of mine came back to me.soon,i had a huge army.
'mary become our queen again!'people said.'give her son back to her!'
you were in the castle of earl of moray,Jamse,so i was going to fight with him.
i rode a horse leading my army get to the Lang near by the Glasgow.
there,Jamse.....

怦然心动
‘你像我一样感到疲惫吗?’他问道。
我点点头。“所有事情都挺好的-除了那个冰欺凌。”
我爸爸轻轻笑着。‘除了那个冰欺凌。’然后他就变得严肃起来。
‘问题是,你永远都不能预料到‘那个冰欺凌’会怎么样,有几次飞溅在房间里。
有几次碰到了他的袜子。很难去预防所有会发生的事情。通常拿着冰欺凌就是安全的。’
他摇了摇头然后闭上眼睛,考虑着一些我不能想象的事情。最后他发动了汽车然后说
“大卫和 我和你妈妈住过一段时间。在你们还没有出生之前。我们那时候觉得让他和我们在一起生活要比住在家里好,
但是我们都错了”
“但是总得来说,到今天来看一切都还不错。”
他开始倒车。“大卫有许多特殊的需求,心理上和身体上。你妈妈和我不能瞒住全部。幸运的是他现在在那里还算开心。”

Look inside you and be strong. And you'll finally see the truth that a hero lies in you
看看自己的内心,变得坚强。你最终会发现其实你就是一个英雄。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 09:36