查看: 1552|回复: 2

[练习] 【2018-10-25】每天进步一点点

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-10-25 09:02:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
翻译原文:
 一个像你这样的国王,詹姆斯。为什么不帮助我呢?詹姆斯,我的儿子,为什么你还和伊丽莎白,我的仇敌友好相处呢?你不想让我回到苏格兰,是吗?你相信这些谎言,不是吗?你每天和马里以及他的朋友们说话。可是他们编造了关于我的谎言,詹姆斯。马里和他的朋友杀死了里奇奥,然后又杀死了你的父亲。他们偷走了我的丈夫博思韦尔,偷走了我的儿子。……
  偷走了我儿子的爱……
  我很抱歉,詹姆斯。原谅我。有时候我很愤怒。当你在监狱呆了20年之久,不生气是很难的。

翻译答案:
 A king like you, James.Why,James my son, don't you help me? Why are you friendly with Elizabeth, my enemy?You don't want me back in Scotland, do you?
You believe these lies, don't you?You talk to Moray and his friends,every day.But they lied about me,James.Moray and his friends killed Riccio Then killed your father, too.They stole my husband Bothwell, stole my son…
  Stole my son's love…

读完一本书原文:
“Well, I think you know my heart's been in the right place, but if you line it up objectively, a man like, say, Mr. Loski adds up to a much better husband and father than a man like me does. He's around more, he provides more, and he's
probably a lot more fun.”
My dad wasn't one to go fishing for compliments or signs of appreciation, but still, I couldn't quite believe he actually thought that. “Dad, I don't care how it looks on paper, I think you're the best dad ever! And when I marry somebody
someday, I sure don't want him to be like Mr. Loski! I want him to be like you.”
He looked at me like he couldn't quite believe his ears. “Is that so,” he said with a grin. “Well, I'll remind you of that as your someday approaches.”
That turned the rest of the trip around. We laughed and joked and talked about all kinds of things, but as we neared home, there was one thing the conversation kept turning back to.
Pancakes.

翻译答案:
“好吧,我想你明白我已经在内心世界寻找到我想要的东西,但如果用客观的标准去衡量,作为一个丈夫和父亲,像罗斯基先生那样的男人显然比我做的更好。他陪伴家人的时间更多,给予的更多,而且他也许比我有趣得多。”爸爸既不是在违心地恭维,也不是出言赞赏,但是,我仍然不敢相信这是他的真心话,“爸爸,我不在乎别人怎么看,我觉得你是最好的爸爸!有一天我要结婚的话,绝对不想找个罗斯基先生那样的男人!我想找个你这样的人。”
他看着我,露出难以置信的表情,“真的吗,”他笑了,“好吧,等到那一天,我会提醒你的。”
从那一刻开始,我们的旅途不再充满悲伤和压抑。我们笑啊,闹啊,天南地北的聊,快到家的时候,话题集中在一种东西上。
薄饼。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

farm.jpg

每日一句
There is no pressure when you are making a dream come true.
在实现梦想的路上,是不存在压力的。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Thanks.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-25 10:48:16 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
Elizabeth didn't know how to do. She believed in Moray sometimes, and didn't believed in him sometimes. She didn't dare kill me, because I was a queen. She didn't dare get me free because I had friends in England. The Catholics in England wanted me to be Queen of England, not her. And she was a woman who had no husband and no son, so she hated me.
Sometimes the Catholics in England wrote to me and asked me if I needed help, sometimes I also wrote to them. The Elizabeth's men found these letters sometimes. The Protestants in England wanted to kill me because of the letters. "You're an immoral woman!" They said: "You killed your husband, Darnley, and now you want to kill our queen Elizabeth. It's your day to die."

<怦然心动>
尽管妈妈有别的计划。他还是花了一个早晨来清洗地板以及烤煎饼。“我需要有点事情做,可以保持活力。比如烤火腿和奶酪。再放点洋葱,”她说。“多放点洋葱。”
“你在清洗地板?”爸爸说。“今天是星期天,特瑞娜。为什么你在清洗地板?”
“我很紧张。”她看着我。“怎么样了?”
“还好。我很高兴我去了那里。”
她看了一眼爸爸然后看着我。“好吧,不错,”她叹了口气,然后说,“我洗地板是因为我接到了佩西的电话。”
“洛斯基?”爸爸问。“出什么事了?”
妈妈把几缕头发缕到了后面说,“不是……她打电话邀请我们星期五过去吃晚餐。”
我们盯着她看了一会儿;然后说,“我们所有人?”
“是的。”

<每日一句>
当你正在实现梦想时,你毫无压力。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励,继续加油哦

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-25 16:27:10 | 显示全部楼层
Elizabeth didn't know what to do.sometime she believed Mali,sometime she did not.
She didn't dare kill me because i was a queen.
she didn't dare let me be free because i had friend in England.
English catholics wanted me to be the queen of England,not her.
what's more she was a woman who had not husband and son,so she hated me.
Sometimes English catholics wrote to me to ask if i need help,sometimes i wrote to them too.
sometimes people of Elizabeth found those letter.
English protestants wanted to kill me because of those letters.
"you are immoral woman!"they said."you have killed your husband,Darnley,and now you want to kill our Queen Elizabeth.
you are dying."

怦然心动
我妈妈,不管怎么样,有些其他的计划。她已经花了一早上的时间来擦地板和做薄烤饼了。
“我需要一些能保持活力的东西。比如烤火腿乳酪。加上洋葱。”她说“大量的洋葱!”
“擦地板?”我爸爸说“今天是礼拜天,Trina,你为什么在擦地板?”
“紧张的能量。”她看着我。“今天这趟怎么样?”
“还行,我很高兴我去了。”
她看看我爸爸然后再看看我。“好吧,很好。”她吸了一口气,然后说“我也挺喜欢拖地的,因为Patsy给我打了个电话。”
“Loski?”我爸爸问道“出了什么事吗?”
我妈妈把她的一些头发推到后面然后说“没有.....她打电话来邀请我们礼拜五过去吃完饭。”
我们朝着她眨眼睛。然后问“我们全家吗?”
“是的”

There is no pressure when you are making a dream come true.
当你在实现梦想的时候,就不会感到压力。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励,继续加油哦

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 04:56