[练习] 【2018-11-14】每天进步一点点

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-11-14 08:59:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
翻译原文:
萨拉经常在学习上帮助埃芒加德。“听着,埃米,’,她说,‘‘记得法国国王路易十六吧?好,下面我讲-个关于他的故事°1792年的一天……’’
于是埃芒加德就通过萨拉的故事学习了功课,她非常爱她这个朋友.但并不是每个人都是萨拉的朋友。拉维尼哑是个年龄大一些的女孩儿,萨拉来之前,她是学校里最有钱最受宠的女孩儿。可萨拉的父亲比拉维尼!哑的父亲更有钱,于是现在萨拉比拉维尼哑更受宠,拉维尼哑对此耿耿于怀。

翻译答案:
Poor Ermengarde was not clever. She could never remember any of her school lessons, and Miss Minchin was always angry with her.
Sara often helped Ermengarde with her lessons. "Listen, Ermie," she said. "You remember that French king , Louis the Sixteenth? Well, this is a story about him. One day in 1792..."
And so Ermengarde learnt her lessons through Sara's stories, and she loved her friend very much. But not everybody was Sara's friend. Lavinia was an older girl. Before Sara came, Lavinia was the richest and the most important girl in the school. But Sara's father was richer than Lavinia's father. So now Sara was more important than Lavinia, and Lavinia did not like that.

读完一本书原文:
“Yeah, you know, I knew that.” He rubs his hands together and says, “I guess I ought to go in and say hello. Coming?”
“Nah. Mom probably needs my help.”
I didn't run off to the kitchen, though. I stood there and watched Mr. Baker shake my father's hand. And as they stood there pumping and smiling,
this weird feeling started coming over me again. Not about Juli — about my father. Standing next to Mr. Baker, he looked small. Physically small.
And compared to the cut of Mr. Baker's jaw, my dad's face looked kind of weaselly.
This is not the way you want to feel about your father. When I was little, I'd always thought that my dad was right about everything and that there wasn't a man on earth he couldn't take. But standing there looking in, I realized that Mr.
Baker could squash him like a bug.
Worse, though, was the way he was acting.

翻译答案:
“是的,好吧,我知道他叫什么。”他挫着手说,“我想必须得过去跟他们打个招呼。一起来?”“不。妈妈也许要我过去帮忙。”
不过,我并没有进厨房。我站在那儿,观察贝克先生和爸爸握手。看着他们在那里谈笑风生,我却被一种奇怪的感觉包围。不是因为朱莉--而是我爸爸。站在贝克先生旁边,他显得很小。是身材上的小。跟贝克先生下巴的轮廓相比,爸爸的脸看上去有点狡猾。这不是你想要对爸爸的感觉。小的时候,我总觉得爸爸永远是对的,世界上没人比得上他。但站在这儿看着他,我意识到贝克先生想打败他就像按扁一只虫子一样简单。
可是,他的举止还要更糟。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

farm.jpg

每日一句
I am beautiful no matter what they say. Words can't bring me down.
流言蜚语那又如何,他们无法将我击倒,我活得照样精彩。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Merci.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-14 09:49:00 | 显示全部楼层
'oh,Sarah is so clever!'Lavinia always said so.'Sarah learned French so well.her clothings were pretty nice,
and sing well!he is so rich!'Miss minchin certainly like her most.'
Sarah kept silent when Lavinia said so.it was not easy to do like this,but Sarah
was kind and friendly,she want to  get along with others.
2.diamond mine
soon,three years past.Sarah's father often wrote to Sarah during that time.
and Sarah wrote to her father to express her love too.
one day,she received a exciting letter.people in the school had talked about it for a long time.

怦然心动
看着我爸爸和juli的爸爸友好相处。这看起来他就像是在骗人。
骗Baker先生,骗juli,骗我的外公-骗每一个人。为什么他会变成这样的一个小人物。
为什么他就不能表现得正常一点。
你知道的,礼貌?为什么他不得不上演这么一场表演秀?这表现和在我妈妈面前表现得不一样。这很讨人厌。
人们都说我的谈吐和我爸爸很像。我有听过别人这么说多少次?我以前从来没有想很多,但是现在这使得我的胃开始翻转。
妈妈打响了餐桌铃声然后叫喊“开胃菜准备好了!”然后看见我还站在走廊。“bryce,你姐姐和那男孩们呢?”
我耸耸肩,“在她房间里,我觉得。”“去叫他们,好吗?然后来吃些开胃菜”
“好的,”我说。任何能够去除我嘴巴里味道的东西。

I am beautiful no matter what they say. Words can't bring me down.
无论别人说什么,我就是美丽的。文字不能打到我。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-14 19:33:08 From FishC Mobile | 显示全部楼层
"Oh, Sara is so clever!" Lavinia always said that, "Sara studies French very well! Her dresses are so beautiful, and she also sings songs very well! She is very rich! Of course, Miss Minchin likes her best!"
When Lavinia said that, Sara didn't say anything. It was not easy to do it sometimes, but Sara was kind and friendly, she didn't want to make trouble with anyone.
Diamond minerals
It was fast that three years passed. While that time Sara's father often wrote to her, and Sara wrote back some short letters for expressing her love, too. One day, she got a exciting letter.  The people in the school talked about what the letter wrote in many times.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-14 19:56:22 From FishC Mobile | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 JessiFly 于 2018-11-14 19:57 编辑

看着爸爸和朱莉站在一起——就好像看见他躺在地上。跟贝克先生,朱莉,外公相比——跟所有人比起来。为什么他像一只虫子一样?为什么他不能表现得正常一点?
你知道礼貌吧?为什么他要开始一场假的表演秀?这是为了不和妈妈吵起来。这真令人恶心。人们都说我像爸爸的影子。我是多久就听见一次?我没想过太多,但现在不得不去想。妈妈摇着铃铛说,“点心好了!”然后她看见我还站在客厅里。“布莱斯,你姐姐和小伙子们去哪儿了?”
我耸耸肩。“我觉得去她房里了。”“你去告诉他们,好吗?然后出来吃点点心。”
“好。”我回答道。为了吃好吃的我可以做任何事。

不管他们说什么我依旧美丽。言语不会动摇我。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 05:33