查看: 1832|回复: 3

[练习] 【2018-11-19】每天进步一点点

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-11-19 09:28:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
翻译原文:
‘‘我的一位朋友’”克鲁先生在信中写道,“在印度北部拥有几座矿山,一个月前工人们在那里发现了钻石。矿区里有许多许多钻石’不过开采它们会是一项高投入的工作°我的朋友需妥我的帮助,所以小米萨斯,’(这是克鲁先生对萨拉特殊的呢称)’“我把我所有的钱都投到了我朋友的钻石矿上’有一天我们会变得非常有钱……”
萨拉对钱并不感兴趣’可在印度发现钻石矿的故事却挺让人振奋的°几乎所有的人都为萨拉感到高兴’当然除了拉维尼哑。
‘‘哼!,’她开腔了,“我妈妈就有一颗钻石。很多人都有钻石°发现_个钻石矿有什么了不起的?”
‘‘可是那些钻石矿里有成千上万颗钻石’’’埃芒加德说道’“说不定有数百万颗呢!’’
拉维尼哑笑了:“难道萨拉吃早饭时头上也要戴着钻石吗?或者说现在真要叫她
‘萨拉公主,吗?’,
萨拉听到后脸红了。她生气地看着拉维尼哑,但仍平静地说:“有人叫我‘公主’’这我知道,不过公主是不会随便生气,也不会说让人不′愉′快的话的’所以我什么也不想跟你说,拉维尼哑°’,

翻译答案:
"My friend,"wrote Mr Crewe, "has some mines in northern India, and a month ago his workers found diamonds there. There are thousands of diamonds in these mines, but it is expensive work to get them out. My friend needs my help. So, Little Missus"(this was Mr Crewe's special name for Sara), "I am putting all my money into my friend's diamond mines, and one day you and I are going to be very rich..."
Sara was not interested in money, but a story about diamond mines in India was exciting. Nearly everybody was very pleased for Sara, but not Lavinia, of course.
"Huh!" she said. "My mother has a diamond. Lot of people have diamond. What's so interesting about diamond mines?"
"But there are thousands of diamonds in there mines," said Ermengarde. "Perhaps millions of them!"
Lavinia laughed. "Is Sara going to wear diamonds in her hair at breakfast, then? Or is it "Princess Sara" now?"
Sara's face went red. She looked at Lavinia angrily, but said quietly, "Some people call me "princess" . I konw that. But princesses don't get angry or say unkind things, so I'm not going to say anything to you, Lavinia."

读完一本书原文:
Lynetta's door was closed. And normally I would have knocked and called, Mom wants you,or, Dinner! or something, but in that split second before my knuckles hit wood, my hand became possessed by Evil Baby Brother. I turned the knob and walked right in.
Does Lynetta freak out or throw stuff at me and scream for me to get out? No. She ignores me. Matt-and-Mike give me a nod, and Lynetta sees me, but she's got her hands over some headphones and her whole body's bobbing up and down as she listens to a portable CD player.
Matt-or-Mike whispers, “It's about over. We'll be right there,” like of course I was there to say it was time to eat. What else would I be doing there?
Something about that made me feel, I don't know, left out. I wasn't even a person to those guys. I was just baby brother.
Nothing new there, but now it really bugged me. Like all of a sudden I didn't fit in anywhere.Not at school, not at home … and every time I turned around, another person I'd known forever felt like a stranger to me. Even I felt like a stranger to me.
Standing around eating little round crackers smeared with whipped cheese and fish eggs didn't do much for my mood either. My mother was acting like an entire swarm of busy bees. She was everywhere. In the kitchen, out of the
kitchen. Serving drinks, handing out napkins. Explaining the food, but not eating a thing.
Lynetta didn't buy Mom's explanation on the hors d'oeuvres — she wound up dissecting hers, categorizing the parts into gross, disgusting, and revolting.
Hanging near her didn't stop the Baker boys from shoving crackers in whole, though. Man, I was just waiting for them to wrap themselves around a table leg and flex.

翻译答案:
利奈特的房间关着门。平时我一般会敲敲门,喊一声:“妈妈叫你!"或者:开饭了!可是今天这种灰头土脸的状况下,我的手一定是被魔鬼操纵着,扭开门把手,直接走了进去。利奈特有没有大发脾气、朝我扔东西或者尖叫着让我出去?没有。她根本无视我的存在。马特和麦克冲我点点头,利奈特看见我了,但她的手捂在耳机上,听着音乐,全身随之上下扭摆。
马特--也许是麦克--悄声说:“马上就好。我们这就过去。”就像他们知道我肯定是来叫他们吃饭的。那我干嘛还要待在这儿?
不知怎的,我觉得自己似乎是被遗忘了。我甚至不是这些男孩中的一员。我只是个小弟弟。
我并不是刚知道这件事,但现在我忽然在意起来。好像突然之间,我在任何地方都变得格格不入了。在学校,在家里。。每当我转过身来,总有一个我认识的人永远地成了陌生人。甚至连我自己,都让我觉得陌生起来。
虽然吃上了涂了软奶酪和鱼子酱的小圆饼干,但这对我的心情也没有太大帮助。妈妈就像一大群繁忙的蜜蜂,哪里都有她的身影。厨房里,厨房外,端饮料,拿餐巾,介绍菜肴,但一口也没吃。
利奈特不愿轻信妈妈对点心的介绍--她把自己那份肢解开,分成油腻的、恶心的和讨厌的等几类。
虽然坐在利奈特旁边,但贝克家的男孩子们仍然不顾形象地把饼干整块吞下去。上帝,我就等着看他们把自己卷在桌子腿上然后再缩紧了。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

farm.jpg

每日一句
The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.
在世上想求有所得,必须拼命努力。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Thanks.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-19 11:05:21 | 显示全部楼层
'You are a princess to me'then Ermengarde said to Sarah,'you are dressed beautifully,
always look like a princess.'
Sarah also a princess in a other girl's eye.she was called becky,a servant in Miss minchin's school,
she worked all day though she was only 14 years old.sometime she worked till midnight.
she moved things up and down,mopped the floor and made fire,always tired and hungry,and dirty.
she lived a completely different life compared with Sarah.
though one day,Sarah came to room,finding becky was sleeping on the chair.
'oh,it's poor'Sarah said.

怦然心动
juli,她爸爸还有我外公在一边讨论个不停,我爸爸结束了和Baker先生的聊天,看起来就如同我觉得
的那样的蠢,坐在我傍边没人可聊天。我妈妈走到我这边对我说“你变现得还行吧,宝贝?”
“是的”我告诉她,但是她强迫让我坐到外公那边去。“快点,快点。”她小声说道“晚饭马上就要开始了”
所以我站在了那里,然后他们让出了一个位置,但是我觉得这更糟糕了。
没有人和我说话。他们就只是继续一停不停讨论永动机。
永动机
朋友,我甚至都不知道永动机是什么。他们在讨论封闭系统,开放系统,阻力,能源,磁场...
这就好像参加了一场使用不同语言的讨论会。

The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.
只有努力才能变成你想要的样子。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-19 19:10:16 From FishC Mobile | 显示全部楼层
"You are a princess to me," Ermangarde said to Sara later, "you are in beautiful dress, and always look like a princess."
In the eyes of another girl, Sara was a princess, too. Her name was Becky, a servant in Miss Minchin's school, only 14 years old. But she was busy on working all the day, and worked until midnight sometimes. She carried things up and down, cleaned the floor and made fire, she was always tired, hungry and dirty. She lived in a different life with Sara.
But one day when Sara came back to her room , Becky was sleeping on the chair.
"Oh, poor girl!" Sara said.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-19 19:30:50 From FishC Mobile | 显示全部楼层
朱莉,她爸爸和外公在旁边聊个不停,在我看来爸爸和贝克夫人相比都显得很愚蠢。而我站在那里,没人跟我说话。
妈妈走过来跟我说,“你还好吧,宝贝?”
“嗯,没事,”但她无论如何都要我去外公那边,“继续,继续,”她小声说,“晚饭很快就好了。”
于是我站在那儿听他们说话,但我更像是不会说话的东西。没人对我说一句话。他们在那里讨论永动系统。
永动系统。
我的朋友,我都不知道永动系统到底是什么,他们在讨论闭合系统,开放系统,阻尼和能量源。
还有磁力……这就像用一种不同的语言加入一场讨论。

世界上唯一让你得到想要东西的途径就是辛勤劳动。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 09:24