写在前面的话:“18年最后一个月呢,想培养一些什么技能呢,别留到19年,从这个月开始吧,让19年继续好了。”

翻译原文:
于是萨拉跑到商店里拎回来_大袋苹果。接着又把厨房里的地板拖了,还给楼上的寝室里送了热水。她每天从早到晚地干活,还在学校里帮忙。
“你法语说得不错’,’明钦小姐冷冷地对她说,‘‘所以你可以给小孩子上法语课。但你仅仅是个仆人,别忘了这一点。”
萨拉新生活的第一个月非常艰难。她常常感到又累又饿,可她从来没哭过。夜幕
降临时,在阁楼上狭小的房间里,她想起了死在千万里之外遥远的印度的父亲。
‘‘我—定要勇敢起来’’’她说道,‘‘爸爸-直都要我做个勇敢的人。而且我每天还有一张床睡,有东西吃,很多人都没有这些呢。”

翻译答案:
So Sara ran to the shops, and carried a big bag of apples back to the house. Then she cleaned the kitchen floor, and carried hot water up to all the bedrooms.
She worked every day, from early in the morning to late at night. She helped in the school, too.
"You speak French well," Miss Minchin said to her coldly. "So you can teach French to the younger children. But you're only a servant. Don't forget that."
The first months of Sara' new life were very hard. She was always tired and hungry, but she never cried.  At night, in her little attic, she thought about her father, dead in India all those miles away.
"I must be brave," she said. "Father always wanted me to be brave. And I have a bed to sleep in, and something to eat every day. Lots of people don't have that."

读完一本书原文:
My dad looks down, and for a second I couldn't tell if he was going to get mad or cry. Then he sort of snorts and says, “Thanks, but that's not me anymore.”
Which was probably the only honest thing my dad said all night. After that he was quiet. He'd try to plaster up a smile now and then, but man, underneath it he was broody. And I was feeling kind of bad for him. Was he thinking about
the good old days playing in a band? I tried picturing him in cowboy boots and a cowboy hat, with a guitar strapped across his shoulder, playing some old Willie Nelson song.
He was right — it just wasn't him.
But the fact that it ever had been made me feel even more like a stranger in a strange land.
Then, when the night was over and the Bakers were piling out the front door, something else strange happened.

翻译答案:
爸爸低下头,起初我不确定他是不是会发怒或者叫骂。然后,他似乎轻轻地哼了一声,说:“谢谢,不过那已经不是现在的我了。”那也许是爸爸整晚说出的唯一一句真心话。在那之后,他就陷入沉默。他试着偶尔笑一笑,不过,基本上都是在沉思中度过的。我开始有些为他伤感。他是不是想起了年轻时玩乐队的美好时光?我试着勾勒出他当年的样子,穿牛仔靴,戴牛仔帽,肩膀上挎着吉他,弹起威利。尼尔森的曲子。
他是对的--那已经不是他了。
可是,这让我前所未有地感觉自己像是个陌生人,来到了一个陌生的地方。
当聚会结束,贝克一家走出屋门的时候,发生了一些奇怪的事。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

farm.jpg

每日一句
Never frown, even when you're sad because you never know who may be falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Merci.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-3 12:26:14 From FishC Mobile | 显示全部楼层
At first, Sara had the only friend Beckey. Beckey came to Sara's room everyday. They talked a little, but seeing Beckey's kind face with smile, Sara could have much courage and help.
The girls in the school felt sad for Sara, but Sara was a servant, they could not be kind to the servants. Of course, Lavinia was very happy, "I don't like Sara Crewe ever," she said to her friends, "It's right that I said there was no diamond there at that time—— there is nothing!"
Ermangarde was very sad. When she saw Sara in the school, Sara always said nothing and went away.
Poor Ermangarde liked Sara very much, she wanted to be kind to Sara. But she was not clever and didn't know how Sara was.

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-3 15:35:39 | 显示全部楼层
at first,Sara only had becky as her friend.becky came to Sara's room.
they didn't talk so much,but as soon as looking at becky's friendly smiling face,
Sara would get a lot of encouragement and help.
the girls in school felt sad for Sara,but they could not be kind with her because she was a servant girl now.
of course that ravinia was happy.'i don't like crew Sara all the time,'
she said to her friends.'i thought there was not any diamond-there just isn't!'
Ermangarde was very sad.Sara always left without a word when she came across Sara.
the Poor Ermangarde liked Sara very much,wanting to talk to her.
but she was not samrt and did not know why did Sara become so.

怦然心动
juli碰了下我的胳膊。那是那晚上她第一次看我。也是那种直勾勾地盯着我看。
她说“我很抱歉,我刚一进门的时候太生气了。大家都过得挺好,我觉得你妈妈是真心邀请我们的。”
她说话的声音很轻。基本上就是在窃窃私语了。我就像个傻瓜一样站在那里,盯着她看。
“bryce?”她说,又碰了一下我的胳膊。“你听到了吗?我很抱歉。”
我用力点了点头,但是我的胳膊有点痛,我的心在跳,我感觉我正在被拉过去。
然后她就走了。出了门然后走进了夜色里。能在异口同声的“晚安”中听出她的声音。
我尝试稳定住我的呼吸。那是什么?我是怎么了?
我妈妈走近了门然后说“你看,我说什么来着?那是一个多么欢快的家庭啊!”

Never frown, even when you're sad because you never know who may be falling in love with your smile.
即使不开心也不要皱眉头,不知道谁会因为你的笑容而爱上你。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-3 23:44:20 From FishC Mobile | 显示全部楼层
朱莉碰了下我的手臂。那是那天晚上她第一次看着我。她还是那样子,直直地看着我。她说,“当我们进来时我很生气。每个人都很高兴,我觉得你的妈妈是真的在邀请我们。”
她的声音很轻。像是悄悄话。我站在哪儿像个傻子一样看着她。
“布莱斯?”她说,又一次碰了下我的手臂。“你在听我说吗?我很抱歉。”
我点点头,但我的手臂感到刺痛,我的心扑通直跳,我觉得自己扑向了她。
然后她走了。走出了门,消失在夜色中,像是合唱团快乐的告别演出。我深呼吸了一下。那是什么感觉?我怎么了?
妈妈关上门说,“看吧,我跟你们说什么?他们是一个快乐的家庭!”

当你忧伤时也别忧愁,因为你不会知道谁会爱上你的微笑。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 09:18