查看: 1736|回复: 3

[练习] 【2018-12-7】每天进步一点点

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-12-7 08:56:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
翻译原文:
她把桌子移到窗户底下,和埃芒加德一起站上去,从窗口向外看到了房子的屋顶。萨拉口袋里装着一些面包屑。她把面包屑放在手上,从窗口伸了出去。“看!”她说。过了一会儿,一只棕色的小鸟飞下来落在了萨拉的手上,吃起了她手上的面包屑。然后又来了第二只。第三只,第四只。
“哦,萨拉,太棒了!”埃芒加德说道。
“它们知道我是它们的朋友,”萨拉说,
“所以它们不怕我。有时它们还进屋来呢。”
埃芒加德从屋顶上向隔壁小阁屋的窗子望去。“谁住在那个房子里呀?’’她问道。
“没有人住,”萨拉难过地说,“我从来没有看到那扇窗子里有人,我只能跟这些鸟儿说说话。”

翻译答案:
She moved the table under the window, and then she and Ermengarde stood on it and looked out of the window, over the roofs of the houses. In her pocket Sara had some some pieces of bread. She put her hand out of the window, with the bread on it. "Watch," she said.
After a minute a little brown bird flew down to Sara's hand and began to eat the bread. Then a second bird came, and a third, and a fourth.
"Oh Sara, how wonderful!" said Ermengarde.
"They know I'm their friend," said Sara, "so they're not afraid. Sometimes they come into the room, too."
Ermengarde looked across the roof to the next attic window. "Who lives in that house?" she asked.
"Nobody," said Sara sadly. "So I never see anybody at that window, and I can only talk to the birds."

读完一本书原文:
As I lay in my bed staring out the window at the sky, I thought about how my dad had always looked down on the Bakers. How he'd put down their house and their yard and their cars and what they did for a living. How he'd called them trash and made fun of Mr. Baker's paintings.
And now I was seeing that there was something really cool about that family. All of them.
They were just…real.
And who were we? There was something spinning wickedly out of control inside this house.
It was like seeing inside the Bakers' world had opened up windows into our own, and the view was not a pretty one.
Where had all this stuff come from?
And why hadn't I ever seen it before.

翻译答案:
我躺在床上,透过窗户遥望天空,想起爸爸平时有多看不起贝克一家,他是怎么贬低他们的房子,院子,汽车以及他们为谋生所做的一切。他是怎么管他们叫‘垃圾’,还嘲笑贝克先生的画。而现在我发现他们家其实很酷。每个人都是。
他们。。。很真实。
而我们呢?在这间屋子里,有些东西正在迅速市区控制。
探索贝克家的世界为我们自己的世界打开了一扇窗,而里面的景色一点儿也不美。
这些东西都是怎么出现的?
为什么我从前都没有意识到。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

farm.jpg

每日一句
How you think about a problem is more important than the problem itself, so always think positively.
如何看待问题远比问题本身来得重要,所以永远要正向思考。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Thanks.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-7 12:31:43 From FishC Mobile | 显示全部楼层
But, one night of one or two nights, Beckey came to Sara's room. She was very excited.
"Well, Miss!" she said, "An Indian gentleman was going to move to the next house. Right, he was a Englishman, but he lived in Indian for many years. Now he is going to live in the next. He is very rich, but he is ill. It seemed like there was something unlucky with him. But I don't know what it is."
Sara smiled. "How do you know it?" She asked.
"That's it, Miss, do you know the family of Carl Micheal across the street?" Beckey said, "The servant in that family is my friend, she told me. Carl Micheal is the lawyer of the Indian gentleman, so they knew him very much."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-7 18:38:38 From FishC Mobile | 显示全部楼层
晚餐
我一回到家,就明白应该自私地抵制洛斯基家的晚餐派对。
妈妈已经花了很长时间制作馅饼的食谱,准备去她的衣橱找合适的衣服穿。她还给爸爸买了一件衬衫,还仔细检查了哥哥们的衣服。很明显她很渴望这场晚餐——我真的不理解,我也不想告诉她布莱斯做的坏事,我不想破坏这一切。
爸爸已经对大卫的事极度厌烦了。他需要的是听到那些八年级学生们的古怪的评论。
因此那天晚上我和妈妈在做馅饼,我确认自己在做一件正确的事。一顿晚餐不能改变任何人的生活。我只是想度过这个时候。

你会觉得问题比问题本身更重要吗,那就想开点吧。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-9 12:33:37 | 显示全部楼层
but,a night after three weeks.becky came into Sara's room.
she was very excited.
'oh,miss!'she said.'there is a Indian gentleman to live in next room.well,he is a English man.
has lived in Indian for many years.he will live in the next roon right now.he is very rich,but he is sick.
it seem something unfortunate has token place to him.but i don't know the detail.'
Sara smiled.'how do you know this?'she asked.
'it is that miss,do you know Carmichaels who lived across the street.'becky said.
'i am friend of the maidservant of that family.she told me those.Mr Carmichael is the lawyer of that Indian gentleman.
so they know well his situation'

怦然心动
等到我回到了家,我知道我不去参加Loskis家的晚餐回事自私的。
我妈妈已经花了很多时间在她的派菜谱上,在她的衣柜里挑选了一些“适合穿的”衣服。
她甚至已经给爸爸买了一条新的短袖,仔细检查男孩们穿的衣服。很明显她很期待这次的晚餐。
我并不是很理解,但是我也不想告诉妈妈我的新发现,Bryce不喜欢我们家,来破环这氛围。
爸爸对于大卫叔叔的事情已经够糟糕了。他要做的最后一件事情就是他要去听来自一个不成熟的八年级学生说的疯狂评论。
所以那晚上我参加了那晚餐,和妈妈一起烘焙派,相信我正在做的事情是正确的。
一次晚餐不会改变任何人的生活。我不得不去承受它。

How you think about a problem is more important than the problem itself, so always think positively.
你是如何看待一个问题比问题本身来得更重要,所以思考问题要积极一点。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 21:47