[练习] 【2018-12-10】每天进步一点点

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-12-10 08:56:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
翻译原文:
可是,两三个星期后的一天晚上,贝基来到萨拉的房间。她非常兴奋。
“灌,小姐!”,她说,“有个印度绅士要搬到隔壁的房子里住了。对了,他是个英国人,但是在印度生活了好多年。现在他马上就要住在隔壁了。他非常有钱,不过他生病了。好像有什么不幸的事发生在他的身上,可我不知道是什么事。”
萨拉笑了。”你是怎么知道这些的?”她问道。
“是这样的,小姐,你知道住在街对面的卡迈克尔—家吗?”,贝基说,“我跟那家厨房的女佣很要好,这事是她告诉我的。卡迈克尔先生是那个印度绅士的律师,所以他们对他的请况都很了解。”

翻译答案:
But on night, two or three weeks later, Backy came into Sara's room. She was very excited.
"Oooh, Miss!" she said. "An Indian gentleman is moving into the house next door. Well, he's English, but he lived in India for years and years. And now he's going  to live next door. He's very rich, and he's ill. Something bad happened to him, but I don't know what."
Sara laughted. "How do you know all this?" she said.
"Well, Miss, you know the Carmichael family across the street?" Becky said. "I'm friendly with their kitchen-girl, and she told me. Mr Carmichael is the Indian gentleman's lawyer, so they know all about him."

读完一本书原文:
The Dinner
By the time I got home, I knew it would be selfish of me to boycott the Loskis' dinner party.
My mother had already spent a lot of time humming over pie recipes and going through her closet for “something suitable to wear.” She'd even bought a new shirt for Dad and had scrutinized what the boys intended to wear. Obviously she was looking forward to the dinner— not that I really understood that, but I didn't want to ruin everything by telling her about my newfound hatred of Bryce.
And Dad felt bad enough about David already. The last thing he needed was to hear about crackpot comments made by immature eighth graders.
So that night I went through the motions of baking pies with my mother and convinced myself that I was doing the right thing. One dinner couldn't change anyone's life. I just had to get through it.

翻译答案:
晚餐一到家,我就知道,抵制罗斯基家的晚宴是一种自私的行为。
妈妈已经花了很长时间用来挑选做派的食谱,并且搜遍衣柜寻找一件“得体的衣服”。她甚至为了爸爸买了一件新衬衫,还仔细审查了男孩子们打算穿什么。显然,她很期待这次晚餐--我虽然不是很理解,但也不想把我刚刚对布莱斯产生的怨恨告诉她,毁掉这一切。
而爸爸已经对戴维够内疚了。他完全不需要再次听到八年级小孩子对他的恶毒评价。
于是,那天晚上我三心二意地帮妈妈烤派,说服自己作了正确的决定。一次晚饭改变不了任何人的生活。我必须扛过去。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

farm.jpg

每日一句
You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction.
若想要伴着满足入睡,就必须每天带着决心起床。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Merci.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-10 22:50:56 From FishC Mobile | 显示全部楼层
Damm Russ and a monkey
Every morning when Sara fed the birds the crumbs, she always looked at the window of the attic next. But nobody opened the window, nobody said to her "good morning" across the top of the house, and nobodygabe her a friendly smile.
"Maybe the Indian gentleman's servants all live downstairs." She thought sadly.
She lived lonely now. She went and saw Beckey everyday, but, of course they had little time to talk with each other. The cooks and the servants were not friendly. Sometimes, Ermangarde came to Sara's room and saw her in the evening, but she could not come to see her.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-10 23:25:35 From FishC Mobile | 显示全部楼层
星期五在学校我尽我所能拒绝了蓝眼睛的家伙,但那天晚上当我穿上衣服时,我发现自己正盯着爸爸给我的画,又变得很兴奋。布莱斯从来不是我的朋友!他没有保护好那棵树,扔掉了我的鸡蛋,还取笑我叔叔……为什么我还要和他做朋友和邻居?
当妈妈叫我们走的时候,我走到客厅只想告诉她我不想去,不想去洛斯基一家的晚餐,但是她看起来很可爱和高兴,我说不出口。我说不出来。我做了个深呼吸,包了一个馅饼,在我哥哥和父母后面慢慢走过街道。
查特应了门。也许我也该对着他发火,告诉他我叔叔的事情,但我没有。我没叫他不要说出来,当然他也不是会取笑我叔叔的人。

如果你想带着满足感睡觉,你就得每天早上带着目标早起。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-12 10:08:20 | 显示全部楼层
Sala would look at the attic window next door when she feeded the birds bread.
no body open the window,nobody say hello with her through the windwo,
nobody give her a friendly smile.
'maybe servant of that Indian gentleman sleep downstari.'she thought sadly.
she lives lonely.she went to see backy everyday,however they didn't have much time to talk.
The cook and the other servants were not friendly.
sometims,Ermangarde came to see her at night,but she can not come very often.

怦然心动
礼拜五在学校的时候我尽量避免和蓝眼睛的小孩子见面。但是在那一晚上,当我穿好衣服的时候。
我发现我自己在盯着爸爸送我的那幅画看,然后变得非常生气。
bryce从来都不是我朋友,从来不是。
他没有和我一起站在树上,他扔掉了我的鸡蛋,他嘲笑我叔叔的某方面的缺失.....
为什么我还要表现得好像我们即使邻居还是朋友呢?
当妈妈呼唤我是时候走了的时候,我走到大厅非常想告诉她我不想去,我不能去Loskis家吃晚饭。
但是妈妈看起来是那么可爱和开心,我不能那样说。我真的不能。
我深呼吸了一口气,把派包起来,慢吞吞地跟在我的兄弟和父母后面。
chet开的门。也许我应该朝他发脾气的,为了告诉Loskis一家我的叔叔的事情,但是我没有。
我没有让他不要说出去,他也不是那个嘲笑David的人。

You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction.
如果你想要每天晚上满意地睡觉,你就得在早上起床的时候下定决心。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 09:28