x
翻译原文:
萨拉-天要去五六趟商店,每当她经过隔壁的房子时,就会经常想起那个印度绅
士。她很为他感到难过。他没有妻室,大夫每天都去看他。律师卡迈克尔先生也经常去看他,有时候还带着他家的孩子们。
萨拉为此感到高兴。“生病时能看到人们友善的面庞真好。”她这样想。
那个印度绅士也是这么想的。他非常喜欢孩子,可他是个非常不幸的人。卡迈克
尔先生是他的朋友,他跟他谈了很多话,可他们只谈论—件事情。

翻译答案:
Sara went to the shops five or six times a day, and when she walked past the house next door, she often thought about the Indian gentleman. She felt sorry for him. He had no wife or family, and the doctor visited the house every day. Mr Carmichael the lawyer often visited, too, and sometimes the Carmichael children went with him.
Sara was pleased about that. "It's nice to see friendly faces when you are ill," she thought.
The Indian gentleman thought that, too. He liked children very much, but he was a very unhappy man. Mr Carmichael was his friend, and he talked to him a lot. But they talked about only one thing.

读完一本书原文:
My father was saying, “But what he's proposing would require a perpetual-motion machine, so it's not possible.”
Chet replied, “Maybe in the context of what scientists know now, but do you rule it out completely?”
At that moment I was feeling absolutely no scientific curiosity. But in a desperate attempt to block Bryce Loski from my mind, I asked, “What's a perpetual-motion machine?”
My father and Chet glanced at each other, chuckled, then shrugged, giving me the sense that they'd just agreed to let me into a secret club. My father explained, “It's a machine that runs without any external power source.”
“No electricity, no fuel, no water propulsion, nothing.” Chet glanced over my shoulder and asked rather absently, “You think that's a doable thing?”
What had distracted him? Was Bryce still in the foyer? Why didn't he just go away?

翻译答案:
爸爸说:“但他的建议需要一个永动机来实现,所以这是不可能的。”査特回答道:“也许在目前的科学发展水平下是这样,但你怎么知道以后会怎么样?”
那一刻,我完全没有一点儿对科学的好奇心。但是,我无论如何都想把布莱斯.罗斯基赶出我的头脑,于是我问:“什么是永动机?”
爸爸和査特对看了一眼,笑了,然后耸耸肩,似乎达成某种一致,接纳我进入他们的秘密俱乐部。爸爸解释道:“那是一种不需要任何外部能源就能一直转的机器。”
“不用电,不用燃料,不用水能,什么都不用,”査特从我肩膀上面看过去,心不在焉地问,“你觉得这可能实现吗?”
是什么让他分心?布莱斯还在门厅里吗?他怎么不动地方?

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

farm.jpg

每日一句
If you wish to reach the highest, begin at the lowest.
若想到达最高处,先从最低处做起。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Obrigado.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-14 12:33:09 From FishC Mobile | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 JessiFly 于 2018-12-15 00:27 编辑

<试一试>
"I must find the girl," the Indian gentleman(he was called Carysfort) said, "I must find and take care of her. But where is her? I come here with all the money mining the diamond mines. The half of the money was Ralf Crewe's. Oh, Carmicheal, why did I left my friend and ran away when it was bad time? Why?
"You ran away because you were ill and in fever," Mr Carmicheal said, "do you remember? It almost took your life."
"The disease really took poor Ralf's life," Mr Carysfort said, "because I'm his friend, he put all his money in the diamond mine. But at first, we could not find any diamond, Ralf's money went away. I dare not tell it to him, so I ran away. Then, when we found the real diamonds, Ralf was dead." He laughed angrily and coldly, "I am a brave friend!"

<怦然心动>
我强迫自己关注这场对话。“我认为这是可行的吗?好吧,我真的不知道。所有机器都使用能量,对吧?甚至是有效率的机器。那些能量来自其他地方。”
“机器自己产生能量会怎样?”查特问道,但他一只眼睛看向了客厅。
“怎么做得到?”
没人回答我。爸爸伸出手来说,“晚上好,瑞克。很高兴你请我们过来。”
洛斯基先生拍了爸爸的手,加入了我们的谈论,对天气发表了一些评论。当那个话题说完时,他说,“现在,你们家的院子真的变好了。我告诉查特我们应该请他来管理院子。他很懂管理院子,是吧?”
他在开玩笑。我想。但爸爸没有回答,查特也没有。我很害怕接下来会发生的,然后洛斯基夫人敲着晚餐铃铛叫我们,“吃饭了,各位!”

<每日一句>
如果你想达到顶峰,那就从零做起。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-14 14:05:41 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 zlj19931010 于 2018-12-14 14:07 编辑

'i must find out that childs'The Indian gentleman(he was called carisford) said.
'i must find out and look after her.where are she?i came here with the half of the money of earning by Diamond mining.
that half of money is Ralph crowe.oh,Carmichael,why did i run away when it is look like bad?
why?'
'you left because you were sick and had a fever,,Mr Carmichael said.'do you remember?
it almost killed you.'
'The illness did kill poor Ralph,'Mr Carmichael said.'he put all of his money on that mine,
because we are friend.however,we can not find it at first,the money of Ralph was all gone.
I dared not tell him about it,so i ran away.afterwards,we found the diamond mine,but Ralph was died.'
He sneered angrily,'i am such a brave friend.'

怦然心动
我强迫自己聚焦在这个谈话上。“我认为可行吗?好的,我老实说不知道。所有机器都需要能量,对吧?
再节能都需要。那些能源来自某些地方......”
“那如果机器自己产生这些能源呢?”chet问道,但是有一直眼睛还再看着前厅。
“怎么能那样呢?”
他们两个没有一个回答我。而是,我爸爸伸出手然后说“晚上好,RICK。很高兴你邀请我们过来。”
Loski先生和爸爸握手然后加入了我们这个小组,稍微聊了一下关于天气。
当话题没法继续下去的时候,他说“哇哦,你们家那个庭院变化真大。我告诉过chet我们应该雇佣他。
他真的很懂用尖桩围院子,是吗?”
他在开玩笑。我想。但是我爸爸没那么认为,chet也是。我有点害怕接下来会发生什么。
但是一会儿Loski夫人敲了一下餐铃然后喊道“大家来吃点心了。”

If you wish to reach the highest, begin at the lowest.
如果你想到达巅峰,那么从最低谷开始。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 15:25