查看: 2159|回复: 5

[练习] 【2019-2-19】每天进步一点点

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-2-19 08:49:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
翻译原文:
每个星期二,她胖胖、短小的手指头都会像小鸟一样在琴键上灵活地上下跳跃,孩子们唱歌也像小鸟一样动听。一转眼,12点就到了。拉克夫人说声‘再见’,把钢琴锁上,再想唱歌就要等下个星期了。
托尼难得听到音乐。他家境贫寒,而穷苦人家总是没什么音乐客厅的。那个时候既没有电视,也没有收音机,城里当然也举行音乐会,但穷人是去不起的。

翻译答案:
Every Tuesday her fat little fingers flew like birds up and down the keys of the piano. The children sang like birds, too. Then twelve o'clock came. Mrs Lark said 'goodbye' and locked up the piano for another week.
Tony did not often hear music. His family was poor, and poor people did not often hear music. There was no TV or radio in those days. There were concerts in the town, of course, but poor people did not go to concerts.

读完一本书原文:
Shelly scoots her chair in a little and says, “We're going up to the lake. My dad has a cabin there, and you can get the most outrageous tan. Do you remember what I looked like at the beginning of this year? I was, like, black. I'm going to do that again, only this time I've got a schedule all worked out so that it's even every where.” She giggles and says, “Don't tell my mom, okay?
She would have a ka-nip!”
And this, my friend, is how the Tan Wars began. Miranda told Shelly that she didn't even notice her tan at the beginning of the year and that the place to really roast is on a cruise ship. Shelly told Miranda that anyone with freckles can't really get tan and since Miranda had freckles everywhere,
the cruise was a guaranteed waste of money. I choked down my third of the lunch and looked around the room, trying to let it all flow past me.
Then I saw Juli. She was two tables away from me, facing my direction. Only she wasn't looking at me. She was looking at Jon, her eyes all sparkly and laughing.

翻译答案:
雪莉挪了一下椅子,说:“我们要去湖边玩。我爸爸在那里有座小木屋,在那儿你能晒出一身最美丽的古铜色。你还记得我去年开学时的样子吗?那时候我,嗯,很黑。我想再来一次,不过这回我要定制一张时间表,这样就能把每一寸都晒到。”她咯咯笑着说,“别告诉我妈妈,好吗?否者她肯定会阻止我!”从这时开始,她们为美黑的问题争执起来。米兰达告诉雪莉,去年开学的时候她根本没注意到她晒黑了,而晒太阳最好的地方是在游轮夹板上。雪莉告诉米兰达,任何一个长着雀斑的人都不可能真正晒黑,由于米兰达全身都有雀斑,坐游轮肯定是一种浪费。我吞下属于我那三分之一的午餐,环视着房间,试图让她们的对话从耳边流过。
然后,我看到了朱莉。她和我隔着两张桌子,正对着我的方向。可她并没有看着我。她看着琼恩,她的眼睛闪闪发光,她在笑。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

farm.jpg

每日一句
The thoroughfares covered with snow slight. From door to door the moon sheds a pale light. Near is the Lantern Day.
九衢雪小,千门月淡,元宵灯近。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +3 鱼币 +3 贡献 +3 收起 理由
Ruide + 3 + 3 + 3 Thanks.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-19 10:28:48 | 显示全部楼层
城里偶尔也会来一个意大利流浪琴师。他有架带轮子的小钢琴,琴上还坐着一只可怜的小瘦猴。人们纷纷走出门来听他演奏。接着,小猴就拿着一只小小的锡杯在人群里转一圈,“施舍点吧!”琴师唱道。可是小猴回来的时候,杯子总是空的。琴师只有摇摇头,推着小小的钢琴走了。

Sometimes an Italian street musician came to town. He had a little piano on wheels, and a poor thin monkey which sat on top of it. The people came out of their houses to listen to his music. Then the monkey went round with a little tin cup. 'Give us a penny!' sang the musician. But when the monkey came back, the tin cup was always empty. The musician shook his head and pushed his little piano away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My heart lurched. What was she laughing about? How could she sit there and look so…beautiful?
I felt myself spinning out of control. It was weird. Like I couldn’t even steer my own body. I’d always thought Jon was pertty cool, but right then I wanted to go over and throw him across the room.
Shelly grabbed my arm and said, ”Bryce, are you all right? You look…I don’t know…possessed or something.”
“What ? Oh.” I tried taking a deep breath.”What are you staring at?” Miranda asked. They both looked over their shoulders, then shrugged and went back to picking at their food.
But I couldn’t stop myself looking again. And in the back of my mind, I could hear my grandfather;s voice saying, “The chooices you make now will affect you for rest of your life. D o the right thing…”
Do the right thing…
Do the right thing…
我的心怦怦直跳。她在笑什么?她坐在那怎么能笑得这么开心 看着还这么美?
我觉得自己失控了。真奇怪。好像我连自己的身体都不能控制。我一直认为乔恩很酷,但就在那时我想过去把他扔到房间的另一边。
雪莉抓住我的胳膊说:“布莱斯,你没事吧?你看……我不知道……被迷住了什么。”
“什么?哦,“我试着深吸一口气。”你在看什么?“米兰达问。他们两个都看了看自己的肩膀,然后耸耸肩,又回去吃东西了。
但我还是忍不住再次审视自己。在我的脑海里,我能听到我祖父的声音说,“你现在做出的选择将影响你的余生。做对了……”
做正确的事…
做正确的事…

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励,继续坚持

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-19 12:25:57 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
Sometimes there came an Italian wandering pianist in the town. He had a small piano with wheels, and a poor thin monkey on it. The people went outside and listened to his playing. Then, a monkey went around the crowd with a small tin cup. "Please give some!" The pianist sang. But when the monkey came back, the cup was always empty. The pianist just shaked his head, and went away with his small piano.

<怦然心动>
我的心紧张了。她在笑什么?他们在说什么?她坐在那里,为什么看起来……这么美丽?
我觉得自己头晕目眩。这很奇怪。好像我不能控制自己的身体了。我过去一直认为琼恩很帅,但现在我想过去把他扔出房间。
雪莉抓住我的手说,“布莱斯,你还好吧?你看上去……好像……被什么东西控制了。”
“什么?哦。”我试着深呼吸一口气。“你在看什么?”米兰达问。她们都看着自己的肩膀,然后耸耸肩,继续选择她们的食物。
但是我又看着停不下来了。在我内心深处,我能听到外公的声音在说,“你现在做的选择会影响你剩下的一生。要做正确的选择……”
要做正确的选择……
要做正确的选择……

<每日一句>
小路上积雪覆盖。家家户户门前,月亮发出皎洁的光芒。 马上就是元宵节了。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-19 23:45:51 | 显示全部楼层
我的心猛地一颤。她在笑什么?他们在聊什么?为什么她坐在那看着如此的...漂亮?
我感觉我如坐针毡。真是不可思议。我不能控制我自己。我曾经一度认为乔恩漂亮的无法形容,但是就在那时,我想在屋子里好好地检查一下他。
雪莉猛地拉了我一把,说,“你还好吧?布莱斯,你看起来...我不能确定是不是着魔了。”
“什么?哦?”我做了一个深呼吸。“你在看什么?”米兰达问道。他们互相看看对方,耸了耸肩,慢慢的吃着他们的东西走下山坡。
但是我还是飞翔想再看她一眼。在我的内心深处,我听到我爷爷的声音,仿佛在说“你要尊重你内心的选择,这样才对得起你的余生,要做该做的事情...”
要做该做的事情...
要做该做的事情...

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-21 09:26:13 | 显示全部楼层
An Italian luthier would come to town once in a while.
He had a piano that has wheels.There was a poor monkey on the piano.
People went out for listening his play.Then the monkey would walk around the crowd
with a tin can.'mercy,please.'the luthier sang.the tin can was always empty when monkey
came back.The luthier felt disappointed and went away pushing the piano.

怦然心动
我心里开始纠结。她在笑什么呢?他们正在聊天吗?她坐在那里看起来怎么能这么漂亮?
我感觉我自己失去了控制。这很奇怪。就好像是我不能控制我自己的身体。我也一直觉得Jon很酷,
但是这个时候,我想要走过去然后把他扔出房间。
Shelly抓住了我的肩膀然后说“bryce,你还好吧?你看起来,我不知道,有心事。”
“什么?哦”我尝试着深呼吸一口。“你在看什么呢?”Miranda问我。他们相互看了一眼,然后耸耸肩,
然后继续吃她们的食物。
但是我忍不住又看了一眼。在我的脑海里,我能听到外公的话。“你现在做的选择会影响你接下来的一生。做正确的事。”
做正确的事。
做正确的事。

The thoroughfares covered with snow slight. From door to door the moon sheds a pale light. Near is the Lantern Day.
路上积着薄薄一层雪。月光洒在家家户户上。元宵节快要到了。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-2 23:49:31 | 显示全部楼层
试一试
Occasionally an Italy homeless pianist comes to town.He own an little piano with wheels ,and on the piano a pitiful thin monkey sits there.People goes out one by another for watching his performance.Then,the little monkey goes around the crowed with a tiny tin cup."Give a little,please!"the pianist singing.However,when the little monkey back to the pianist,it's always nothing in cup.Consequently,the pianist can only pushes his little piano back with shaking head.
怦然心动
我的心顿了一下。她为了什么而笑?他们在讨论什么?她怎么能坐在那,并且看上去那么的……美丽?
我感到自己失去控制一般天旋地转。真是奇怪。好像我已经没办法继续控制我的身体了。我总是认为乔恩是非常酷的,但在那个时候我想冲过去把他丢出房间。
雪莉抓住了我的胳膊并且说道:“布莱斯,你还好吗?你看上去……我不清楚……有点狂乱还是之类的。”
“什么?哦。”我试着深呼吸。“你盯着什么呢?”米兰达问我。她们都越过肩膀看去,接着耸了耸肩又回去拿她们的食物了。
但我没办法不再去看。并且在我的脑海里,我可以听到我祖父的声音说,“你现在所做的决定将会影响你的下半生。做出正确的选择……”
做出正确的选择……
做出正确的选择……

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 07:26