查看: 1850|回复: 3

[练习] 【2019-2-21】每天进步一点点

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-2-21 08:51:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
翻译原文:
埃文斯家有六个孩子,托尼是老大。他们一家住在一条阴暗的长巷子尽头一幢很小很小的房子里。马桶在外面的院子里。家里没地方洗簌,全家人只得在厨房里将就。每到周六晚上,一家人就一个接着一个在炉火前用一个旧的锡澡盆洗澡,要一整晚才能全部洗完。每个星期一,埃文斯太太都要把一家人的衣服泡在锡澡盆里洗干净。但是埃文斯一家衣着干净,也能吃得饱饭。托尼不觉得自己家穷,因为他的朋友们也都很穷。

翻译答案:
There were six children in the Evans family, and Tony was the oldest. They lived in a very small house at the end of a long, grey street. The toilet was outside, in the yard. There was no bathroom. Everybody washed in the kitchen. On Saturday evenings everybody in the family had a bath one after another in an old tin bath in front of the fire. It took all evening. Every Monday Mrs Evans washed all the family's clothes in the tin bath. But the Evans were clean and they had enough to eat. Tony did not feel poor, because all his friends were poor too.

读完一本书原文:
Miranda shook me out of it, asking, “Bryce? Are you in there? I asked, what are you going to do this summer?”
“I don't know,” I snapped.
“Hey, maybe you can spend some time up at the lake with us!” Shelly said.
It was torture. I wanted to scream, Shut up! Leave me alone! I wanted to run out of the building and keep on running until I didn't feel like this anymore.
“Lunch is really delicious, Bryce.” Miranda's voice was floating around. “Bryce? Did you hear me? This is really a spectacular lunch.”
A simple little thank you would've sufficed. But could I come up with a simple little thank you? No. I turned on her and said, “Can we not talk about food or tans or hair?”
She gave me an uppity little smile. “Well, what do you want to talk about, then?”
I blinked at her, then at Shelly. “How about perpetual motion? Know anything about that?”

翻译答案:
米兰达再一次摇晃我的胳膊,问:“布莱斯?你听见我说话了吗?我问你今年暑假打算干点什么?”“我不知道。”我坚持不下去了。
“嘿,也许你可以跟我们在湖边住一段时间!”雪莉建议道。
这真是一种折磨。我想大声尖叫,闭嘴!让我一个人待一会儿!我想从这栋房子里跑出去,一直跑,一直跑,直到我没有知觉为止。
“午餐很美味,布莱斯。”米兰达的声音飘在我耳边,“布莱斯?你听见我说话了吗?这真是一顿丰富的午餐。”
一句简单的谢谢就足够了。但我能用简单的谢谢来回答她吗?
她朝我露出一个傲慢的微笑,“好吧,那么,你到底想聊点什么?”
我冲她眨眨眼,再冲雪莉眨眨眼,“永动机怎么样?知道永动机吗?”

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

farm.jpg

每日一句
The art of love is largely the art of persistence.
爱的艺术在很大程度上就是坚持的艺术。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +3 鱼币 +3 贡献 +3 收起 理由
Ruide + 3 + 3 + 3 Thanks.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-21 12:37:14 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
At that time, the poor families' children often dropped out when they were 13 years old. Most of Tony's friends found jobs in the stores or factories in the town. Tony neither wanted to go to the store nor the facotry. But he needed a job, because his family needed the money.
Someday after 13 years old, Tony left the school, he began to look for a job. But he was unlucky. The factory didn't want him, the store didn't want him, too. Then his mother thought: "How about the farming?"
A afternoon in a hot summer, she thought she had to bring her son to a farm outside the town.

<怦然心动>
“什么永动机?”
米兰达开始发笑了。
“什么?”我问她。“有这么好笑?”
她看了我一会儿,然后讥笑道。“我竟然不知道我竞标的是一个知识分子。”
“嘿……我很聪明!”
“是吗?”米兰达傻笑着。“你会拼写‘永动’这个词吗?”
“他聪明过头了,米兰达。”
“哦,别拍马屁了,雪莉。你想告诉我你比他还笨吗?别,看到你拍马屁我很不舒服。”
“拍马屁?你说什么?”
“你没听错。他想和你一起去跳毕业舞蹈,让他放弃吧,是吧?”
然后,一切都结束了。妈妈扔了一片苹果皮到米拉达的头发上;其他的扔到了雪莉的头发上。

<每日一句>
爱的艺术在很大程度上就是坚持。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-24 23:10:55 | 显示全部楼层
in that time,poor children usually would drop out when they were  thirteen years old.
Tony's most friends worked at town's shop or found a job in the factory.
But Tony neither wants to go to the shop nor the factory.but he need a job,because his family need this money.
A few days after his Thirteenth birthday,Tony left school and began to find job.But he was unfortunate.
Factory neither want him nor the shop.then his mother thought of that"How about farming?"
one hot afternoon,she took his son to a farm in the suburb.

怦然心动
“永动什么?”
Miranda开始笑了起来。
“什么?”我问她,“有这么好笑吗?”
她看了我一分钟,然后偷笑“我还没有意识到我竞标了一个天才。”
“嘿....我是很聪明!”
“是吗?”Miranda偷笑。“你能拼写聪明吗?”
“他太聪明了,Miranda”
“哦,没开玩笑了。shelly。你是在告诉我你不如他聪明吗?天啊,看着你这样卑微我感到很恶心。”
“匍匐?有没有搞错?”
“你没听错。无论怎么样他不打算在毕业舞会上邀请你跳舞的,那么就放弃吧,为什么你不放弃呢?”
在那之后,一切都结束了。我妈妈的一片苹果片砸在了Miranda的头发上;外加的农场调味品弄脏了Shelly的头发。

The art of love is largely the art of persistence.
爱的意识大体上是坚持的艺术。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-7 21:19:03 | 显示全部楼层
试一试
At that time,the poor children always drop out when they were thirteen.Most of Tony's friends worked in the shops or factories in town.But Tony didn't want work in shop or factory.However,he needs a job because of his families need the money he earned.
A few days after his thirteen birthday,Tony also left school to found a job.Unfortunately,neither factories nor shops wanted him to work.Then his mother thought:"How about being a farmer?"
At a hot afternoon in summer,she took her son to a farm at downtown.
怦然心动
“永动什么?”
米兰达开始笑了起来。
“什么?”我问她,“什么这么好笑?”
她看了我一会,接着窃窃笑了起来,“我没有意识到我是在为一个知识分子而竞争。“
”嘿……我很聪明的!“
”是吗?”米兰达咯咯地笑着,“你能拼写一下知识分子这个词吗?”
“他太聪明了,米兰达。”
“别拍马屁了,雪莉。你是在告诉我你理解他的想法?天哪,看到你奴颜婢膝让我恶心。“
”奴颜婢膝?是吗?“
”就像你听到的那样。他无论如何不会带你去毕业舞会的,所以你为什么不放弃呢?“
与此同时,一切都结束了。一片我妈妈做的苹果馅饼陷进了米兰达的头发里,一大片果酱抹在雪莉头发上。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 13:07