您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
翻译原文:
她长得并不好看,可是褐色的眼睛又大又温柔,笑起来甜甜的。她这会儿就在微笑,还轻轻地哼唱着曲子。
托尼听到她的声音,止住了琴声。他红着脸站起身来,感到自己浑身发热,很不自在。
“接着弹呀,托尼。”琳达鼓励道。
“我弹完了。”托尼迅速答道。他合上了琴盖。

翻译答案:
She was not beautiful, but she had big, kind brown eyes and a sweet smile. She was smiling now, and she was singing very quietly.
Tony heard her and stopped playing. He stood up. His face was red and felt hot and uncomfortable.
"Don't stop, Tony," said Linda.
"I've finished," said Tony shortly. He closed the piano.

读完一本书原文:
She looked at me skeptically. “Uh-huh.”
“Well, I have. But thanks for, you know, caring.”
All through first period I was still feeling strong and right and certain, but then Mrs. Simmons ended the lesson a full fifteen minutes early and said, “Clear your desks of everything but a pen or pencil.”
“What?” everyone cried, and believe me—I was right along with them. I was not prepared for a quiz!
“Everything!” she said. “Come on, you're wasting valuable time.”
The room filled with grumbles and the sound of shuffling binders, and when we'd all pretty much complied with her request, she picked a stack of bright yellow papers off her desk, fanned them with an evil grin, and said, “It's time to vote for basket boys!”
A wave of relief swept across the room. “Basket boys? You mean it's not a quiz?”

翻译答案:
她充满怀疑地看着我,“啊哈。”“好吧,这是真的。不过,还是谢谢你的关心。”
虽然一开始我仍然感到自己强大、正确而坚定,但是,西蒙斯夫人整整提前了十五分钟下课,并且说“收起桌面上的东西,只留一支钢笔或是铅笔”。
“什么?”人人都尖叫起来,相信我--我也是其中一员。我根本没准备好来一次小测验!
“收起所有的东西!”她说,“快点,你们在浪费宝贵的时间。”
教室里响起抱怨声和翻动活页夹的声音,当所有人都遵照她的要求准备好,她从桌子上拿起一叠明黄色的纸,带着一抹邪恶的微笑把它们展开,说道:“现在,我们来投票选举‘篮子男孩’!”

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg
farm.jpg

每日一句
Failure is the fog through which we glimpse triumph.
失败是迷雾,穿过它,我们就可以瞥见光明。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +3 鱼币 +3 贡献 +3 收起 理由
Ruide + 3 + 3 + 3 Obrigado.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-13 12:29:31 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
Linda came into the room. "Look," she said, "mother prepared some cakes and milk for you. She let me take here."
Mrs Wood was good at cooking. The cakes were hot... they began to eat and drink.
Linda looked at the piano. "Who taught you playing piano, Tony?" She asked.
Tony headed down, looked at his dirty and old shoes. "I can't play piano." He anwsered.
"No, you can!" Linda said, "I heard you playing piano. I played piano in the school, but I played not better than you. I like the melody, it's green field. I looked the music in the school, but I can't play, it's too hard for me to play. Would you borrow my music and looked it?"

<怦然心动>
她一个一个勾选,边讲边数着选票。“跟考试一样,我想你们不会彼此抄袭。跟考试一样,也有时间限制。”她把一堆选票放在第一排的桌子上,然后传到第二排。“铃声响了我就会来收票,这里有一些你们要遵守的说明。”然后她去到了第三排。
“清单上的男孩你们只能选5个。不要把你的名字写在票上,也不要和你旁边的人讨论。”她走到第四排,说话越来越快。“当你做了决定后,把你的选票反过来。”她把剩余的票放到最后一排的桌子上。“我在重复一遍,不要把你的选票折起来!”
罗宾·卡斯丁农举起他的手,说,“为什么要我们投票。这真耻辱。”
“罗宾……”西蒙斯女士警告着他。

<每日一句>
失败是一团迷雾,穿过它我们就能看见胜利。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-13 13:30:41 | 显示全部楼层
试一试:
Linda came into the room. "Look," she said, "mother has prepared some cakes and milk for you. She asked me to bring it here.
Mrs. Wood is a good cook. The cake is still warm... They all began to eat and drink.
Linda is across the piano. "Who taught you to play the piano, Tony? "She asked.
Tony looked down at his dirty old shoes. "I can't play the piano." He replied.
"Yes, you can! "I heard you play. I learned to play the piano at school, but I didn't play as well as you. I like that song. It's green fields.
I read the score in school, but I can't play it. It's too difficult for me. Would you like to borrow my score?

怦然心动:
她一边说,一边在选票堆里滴答滴答地数着。“这就像一个测验,我不希望你们互相讨论。这也像一个测验,因为你只有有限的时间。”她把一套选票啪的一声扔在第一排的第一张桌子上,然后走到第二排。“下课铃一响,我就把它们一个个地收起来,并检查你是否遵守了下列指示。”她快步走到第三排。“从名单上的男孩中选出5个,而且只能选5个。不要把你的名字写在上面,也不要和你的邻居讨论你的选择。”她现在正坐在第四排,语速越来越快。“当你做了选择,只要把你的纸翻过来。”她把剩下的东西啪地一声放在最后一张桌子上。“我再说一遍,不要叠选票!“
罗比·卡斯提农(Robbie Castinon)举起手,脱口而出:“为什么男人要投票?让男人投票太没劲了。”
“罗比…“西蒙斯太太警告道。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励,继续坚持

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-17 22:06:33 | 显示全部楼层
Linda came into house,'look,'she said'my mom has prepared some cake and milk for you.
she asked me bringing it over.'
Mrs Wood's craftsmanship was wonderdul.the cake was hot.they started eating and drinking.
Linda looked at the piano.'who did teach you playing the piano,Tony?'she asked.
Tony turned the head down,looking at his dirty and poor shoe.'i can not play piano.'he replied.
'no,you can!'Linda said."i heart your play.i learned playing piano,but i don't play as well as you.
i like that melody,it's named 'Green fields'.i have leared this melody,but i can not play it,it's too hard to play for me.
do you want to borrow my melody to see it?"

怦然心动
她一边数着纸张一边说“它就像是一个测验,我不希望你们相互协商。它就像一个测验,你们有时间限定。”
她把一堆投票纸甩在了第一排的第一张桌子上,然后是第二排。“我会在铃声响起来的时候,一个一个地把投票纸收起来,
然后检查你们有没有遵守我接下来要说的规定。”她很快地走到了第三排。
“选择5个,而且只能五个,这个列表上的五个男孩。不要把你的名字写上去,不要和你邻桌讨论你们的选择。”
她现在已经在第四排了,越说越快。“你一旦做好了选择,就把投票纸反过去。”她在最后一张桌子上提醒了最后几点
“不要,我再重复一遍,不要折叠你们的投票。”
Robbie Castiono举起了他的手不假思索的说“为什么一定要投票。让同学们投票很差劲。”
“Robbie.....”Simmons夫人警告。

Failure is the fog through which we glimpse triumph.
透过失败的迷糊我们可以瞥见成功。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-23 22:45:33 | 显示全部楼层
试一试
Linda came into room."Look,"she said,"Mom prepared some cake and milk for you.She asked me to take them."
Mrs.Woodd's skill was so great.The cake was warm...They began to eat and drink.
Linda looked at the piano."Who taught you playing piano?"asked her.
Tony hung the head,stared at his old and dirty pants."I can't play the piano."he answered.
"No,you can!"Linda said,"I heared you play it.I had learned playing piano,but I couldn't paly better than you.I like that music,it's《Green Field》.I had seen the score in school,but I can't play it,it's too hard for me.Do you want to borrow my score?“
怦然心动
她哒哒地从中穿过,一边数着选票一边说话。“这就像一场测验,因为我不想让你们互相商讨。而这像测验的原因又是因为你们的时间有限。“她把一组选票拍在第一排的第一张桌子上,接着去了第二排。“铃声响起时我会单独从你们手里把它收起来,而且我会进行检查以确保你们遵守了接下来要求。“她走到第三排。“从名单里的男孩中选五个,而且只能是五个。不要写你自己的名字,而且不要和你的同桌讨论你的选择。”她走到第四排了,语速越来越快。“当你做出选择时,简单地把你的选票翻过来。“她把剩下的选票排在最后一张桌子上。”不允许,我再说一遍,不允许折叠你的选票!”
罗比卡斯顿举起手脱口而出,“为什么我们得投票,强迫大家投票是没有说服力的。“
”罗比……“西蒙斯太太警告到。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-27 14:35:33 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 23:37