马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
翻译原文:
琳达走进屋来。“瞧,”她说道,“妈妈给你们准备了些蛋糕和牛奶。她让我带过来的。”
伍德 太太的手艺很棒。蛋糕还是热乎乎的。。。他们都开始又吃又喝起来。
琳达瞅着钢琴。“是谁教你弹钢琴的,托尼?”她问道。
托尼低下脑袋,盯着自己又脏又旧的鞋子。“我不会弹琴。”他答道。
“不,你会弹!”琳达说,“我听见你弹来着。我在学校里学弹钢琴,可我弹得没你好。我喜欢那首曲子,那是《绿色的田野》。我在学校里看过谱子,可我弹不了,它对我来说太难了。你想不想借我的谱子看看?”

翻译答案:
Linda came into the buliding. "Look," she said, "Mother has sent you some cakes and milk. She asked me to bring them."
Mrs Wood was a very good cook. The cakes were still warm... They all ate and drank.
Linda looked at the piano. "Who taught you to play the piano," he said.
Tony looked down at his dirty old shoes. "I can't play the piano," he said.
"Yes, you can!" said Linda. "I heard you. I have piano lessons at school, but I can't play like you. I like that song. It's called Green Fields. I've got the music at school, but I can't play it. It's too difficult for me. Do you want to borrow it?"

读完一本书原文:
She ticked through the stack, counting ballots as she spoke. “It is like a quiz in that I don't want you conferring with one another. It's also like a quiz in that you have a limited amount of time.” She slapped a set of ballots down on the first desk of row one, then went on to the second row. “I will collect them from you individually when the bell rings, and I will inspect to see that you have
complied with the following instructions.” She scooted over to row three. “Choose five, and only five, of the boys on the list. Do not put your name on it, and do not discuss your choices with your neighbors.” She was on to row four now, talking faster and faster. “When you've made your selections, simply turn your sheet over.” She slapped the remainder down on the last desk. “Do not, I repeat, do not fold your ballot!”
Robbie Castinon raised his hand and blurted out, “Why do guys have to vote. It's lame to have guys vote.”
“Robbie …,” Mrs. Simmons warned.

翻译答案:
她一边数着选票一边说。“和测验一样,我不希望你们和别人交换意见。也和测验一样,你们的时间有限。”她在第一排第一张桌子上放下一摞选票,然后走向第二排,“铃响以后,我会一个一个地从你们手里收上来,检查你们在填写时有没有遵守以下规定。”她轻巧地来到第三排,“选五个,只能选五个列表上的男生。不准署名,不准和附近的同学讨论你的选项。”她现在走到第四排了,语速越来越快,“当你做出选择之后,把表格翻过来。”她把剩余的票放在最后一张桌子上,“我再说一遍,不准折你的选票!”
罗宾.卡斯迪农举起手叫道:“为什么男生也要投票。没理由让男生也投票嘛。”
“罗宾。。。”西蒙斯夫人提醒他。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

farm.jpg

每日一句
The hours we pass with happy prospects in view are more pleasing than those crowned with fruition.
比起收获丰硕成果,预期美好前景的时光要来得更加令人快乐。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +3 鱼币 +3 贡献 +3 收起 理由
Ruide + 3 + 3 + 3 Happy White Day!

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-14 12:27:32 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
"I don't know music," Tony answered, "we didn't have music lesson in our school." He was depressed, and he was like thinking of something. "Music!" Tony talked in his mind. He remembered the wandering pianist with a little monkey, then he remembered Mrs Rak. He remembered the wonderful morning of Tuesday, and smiled. "We just sang for a while in every morning of Tuesday, that's all." He said.

<怦然心动>
“真的!我们要干什么?给我们的朋友或敌人投票?”很多人都在笑,西蒙斯夫人发怒了,她有了个点子。两成的八年级男生都要准备野餐,好拍卖到最高价。
“成为篮子男孩是一种荣耀——”西蒙斯夫人说,但她被罗宾打断了
“真搞笑!”他说。“太无聊了!谁想成为篮子男孩?”他旁边的人起哄说,“我不想,”但是西蒙斯夫人清清嗓子说,“你应该想成为的!从学校成立以来这项传统不断地支持着学校。一代又一代篮子男孩帮助学校走到了今天。这就是为什么我们有花床。这就是为什么我们有树荫和一片苹果树。
以后参观其他高中,你就会知道我们的学校是一片绿洲。”

<每日一句>
我们经历过幸福的时间,比直接获得成果更令人愉快。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-17 22:47:35 | 显示全部楼层
'i don't know the melody,'Tony said.'our school haven't music class.'he bacame melancholy.he seemed to be thinking.
'music!'Tony thought in mind.he thought of that vagrant pianist,then he thought of Mrs lack.
he thought of that wonderful Tuesday morning,smiling softly."we only sing on every morning on Tuesday,that's all."he said.

怦然心动
“严肃点!我们要干吗?给我们的朋友投票还是给我们的敌人投票?”Simmons夫人一脸阴沉,但是他说到了点子上。
20个学校八年级的男生将会打包野餐午饭两份然后拍卖给出价最高的人。
“成为一个篮子男孩是一种荣耀-”Simmons夫人开始将,但是被Robbie打断了。
“这是一个笑话!”他说。“这是尴尬的!谁想要成为篮子男孩?”
在他周围的所有男生开始咕哝“我不想要,”但是Simmons夫人清了清她的喉咙然后说“你们必须成为篮子男孩!
这是一个从学校创建以来一直资助学校的传统。一代又一代的篮子男孩帮助塑造了今天我们的学校。这也是为什么我们有花床,
这也是为什么校园里会有能庇荫的树,还有苹果园。”

The hours we pass with happy prospects in view are more pleasing than those crowned with fruition.
相比于最后的成功,那些我们乐观期盼的时光更为开行。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励,继续加油

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-25 22:55:02 | 显示全部楼层
试一试
"I can't read music,"Tony answered,"There were no music lessons in my school."He was becoming melancholic,and had a thoughtful expression on his face."Music!"Tony thought in mind.He recalled the vagrant pianist with the little monkey.Then he recalled Mrs.Lark。He recalled those wonderful morning of Tuesday,and smiled slightly."We could only singing a little while on morning of per Tuesday,that's all."said him.
怦然心动
“真的?我们应该怎么做?给朋友投票还是投给对手?”许多人窃笑起来,西蒙斯太太则皱起眉头,但这个男孩说的有道理。八年级男孩中的二十个人要带两份郊游午餐以拍卖给出价最高的人。
“成为篮子男孩是一份荣耀——”西蒙斯太太开始说道,但是被罗比打断了。
“这是个笑话!”他说,“这令人尴尬!谁想做篮子男孩呢?”
所有在他周围的男孩都在咕哝着,“我不想,”但是西蒙斯太太清了清嗓子说,“你应该想成为!这是一个自建校以来用来帮助支持学校的传统。一代又一代的篮子男孩们的帮助才让校园变成如今的样子。这就是为什么我们有花床。这也是为什么我们有遮阴的大树和一片苹果林。
花点时间参观下其他的高中,你会开始意识到我们的校园是怎样的一个小绿洲。”

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励,继续加油

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 17:13