立即注册
查看: 1916|回复: 0

[练习] 【2020-5-19】每天进步一点点

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-5-19 14:22:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

如果专注听力的话,可以先把音频当听力材料进行听写,多听几遍,然后进行翻译对照,因为无法直接上传音频,可以进入我的网 盘小组,我会把每天的翻译部分的音频分段,可以用app直接听
因邀请链接会失效,可以加我百 度 网 盘好友,然后我邀请进群,ID:0800308114  加的时候备注下鱼C

翻译原文:
孩子们  别闹了  该睡觉了
-我们不困  -至少先上楼去
-我们还想玩  -瞧这儿
给我
去吧  去吧
你为什么没跟麦克坐在一起
我以为你们俩已经是一对了
我也这么想过  
他态度暧昧不明
我来告诉你  谁的态度很明确
那性感的汤姆森警官
他盯着你看了一晚上  
你注意到了
亲爱的  相信我  
当他们看的不是我时  我都能注意到
很感激你们留下来帮忙

翻译答案:
Boys, stop it! Go to bed!
- We're not tired! - Well, at least go upstairs.
- We want to play! - Look!
Gimme!
Go! Go!
So why weren't you sitting with Mike?
I thought you two were an item.
I sort of thought so too.
Getting a lot of mixed signals.
I'll tell you who wasn't giving mixed signals.
Sexy officer Thompson.
He stared at you all night.
You noticed that?
Honey, trust me,
when they're not staring at me, I notice.
I appreciate you guys staying and helping.

读完一本书原文:
Looking pleased at the stunned looks on their faces, Nearly Headless Nick flipped his head back onto his neck, coughed, and said, “So — new Gryffindors! I hope you’re going to help us win the House Championship this year? Gryffindors have never gone so long without winning. Slytherins have got the cup six
years in a row! The Bloody Baron’s becoming almost unbearable — he’s the Slytherin ghost.”
Harry looked over at the Slytherin table and saw a horrible ghost sitting there, with blank staring eyes, a gaunt face, and robes stained with silver blood. He was right next to Malfoy who, Harry was pleased to see, didn’t look too pleased with the seating arrangements.
“How did he get covered in blood?” asked Seamus with great interest.
“I’ve never asked,” said Nearly Headless Nick delicately.
When everyone had eaten as much as they could, the remains of the food faded from the plates, leaving them sparkling clean as before. A moment later the desserts appeared. Blocks of ice cream in every flavor you could think of, apple pies, treacle tarts, chocolate éclairs and jam doughnuts, trifle, strawberries, Jell-O, rice pudding . . .

翻译答案:
差点没头的尼克眼看他们一个个目瞪口呆的表情,很开心。他把头轻轻弹回到脖子上,清了清嗓子,说:“好了,格兰芬多的新同学们!我希望你们能帮助我们赢得本学年的学院杯冠军,好吗?格兰芬多从来没有这么长时间没赢过奖了。斯莱特林来了个六连冠!血人巴罗实在让人忍无可忍了—— 他是斯莱特林的幽灵。”

哈利朝斯莱特林那一桌看过去,看见桌旁坐着一个幽灵,十分可怕,瞪着呆滞的眼睛,形容枯槁,长袍上沾满银色的血斑。血人巴罗正好坐在马尔福旁边,马尔福对这样的座位安排不太满意,哈利看了心里觉得乐滋滋的。

“他怎么弄得浑身都是血?”西奠特别感兴趣。

“我从来没问过。”差点没头的尼克拘谨地说。

等到每人都敞开肚皮填饱肚子以后,剩下的食物就一股脑JL地从餐盘里消失了。餐盘叉都变得光洁如初。过了一会儿,布丁上来了。各种口味的冰淇淋应有尽有,苹果饼、搪浆饼、巧克力松糕、炸果酱甜圈、酒浸果酱布丁、草莓、果冻、米布丁..
       翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

farm.jpg

每日一句
The guy who takes a chance, who walks the line between the known and unknown, who is unafraid of failure, will succeed.
敢于冒险的人,游走在已知和未知之间的人,不怕失败的人,才会成功。.(刮刮乐,刮出大奖)

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 20:09