[交流] 【Chapter 27】The Little Prince(小王子)--终章

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-11 21:16:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 joker11111 于 2017-5-11 21:18 编辑

Chapter 27

And now six years have already gone by . . . I have never yet told this story. The companions who met me on my return were well content to see me alive. I was sad, but I told them: "I am tired. "

Now my sorrow is comforted a little. That is to say--not entirely. But I know that he did go back to his planet, because I did not find his body at daybreak. It was not such a heavy body . . . and at night I love to listen to the stars. It is like five hundred million little bells . . .

But there is one extraordinary thing . . . when I drew the muzzle for the little prince, I forgot to add the leather strap to it. He will never have been able to fasten it on his sheep. So now I keep wondering: what is happening on his planet? Perhaps the sheep has eaten the flower . . .

At one time I say to myself: "Surely not! The little prince shuts his flower under her glass globe every night, and he watches over his sheep very carefully . . . " Then I am happy. And there is sweetness in the laughter of all the stars.

But at another time I say to myself: "At some moment or other one is absent-minded, and that is enough! On some one evening he forgot the glass globe, or the sheep got out, without making any noise, in the night . . . " And then the little bells are changed to tears . . .

Here, then, is a great mystery.

For you who also love the little prince, and for me, nothing in the universe can be the same if somewhere, we do not know where, a sheep that we never saw has--yes or no?--eaten a rose . . .

Look up at the sky. Ask yourselves: is it yes or no? Has the sheep eaten the flower? And you will see how everything changes . . .

And no grown-up will ever understand that this is a matter of so much importance!
1.jpg

Look at it carefully so that you will be sure to recognise it in case you travel some day to the African desert. And, if you should come upon this spot, please do not hurry on. Wait for a time, exactly under the star. Then, if a little man appears who laughs, who has golden hair and who refuses to answer questions, you will know who he is. If this should happen, please comfort me. Send me word that he has come back.

这位鱼油,如果喜欢本系列The Little Prince(小王子)帖子,请订阅 专辑☞(传送门)(不喜欢更要订阅 )

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-11 21:31:31 | 显示全部楼层
小王子终章,历时近3个月,中间出差断了一个月,懒癌,拖延症各种症状交缠,总算是完结了,也算了却自己一番心事,这也是自己第一本完整阅读的英文著作,之前的国语版读来甚快,虽然新奇,却始终没有太过深入人心,英文版之后,一边阅读,一边思考,真正有价值的东西是眼睛看不见的;正因为你在你的玫瑰上花了时间,它才变得独一无二;大人们总是喜欢用数字来衡量一件事物的好坏;随意想想,都是经典,更是赞叹小王子遇上狐狸的章节,可能每个人都能从这个故事中国找到自己的影子。有句俗话,读书,是最快的获得别人人生经历与感悟的一个途径。这是个结束,也是个开始,我想,下个计划会很快启程的,来吧,我的C++专辑,是时候在编程论坛里干点正事了,各位,加油!

几则读后感分享:
1.真正的东西用眼睛是看不见的,要用心才能看见。 2.如果与别人制造羁绊,就要承受冒眼泪的风险。 3.对玫瑰花费的时间使得我的玫瑰是世界上独一无二的玫瑰。 4.沙漠之所以美丽,是因为它藏有一口井;星星之所以美丽,是因为它上面有一朵看不见的花。 5.你金黄色的头发和麦田一样,以后我看见风吹动麦田,就如同看见你一样。 6.大人们不知道自己到底在寻找什么,小孩子会因为有人夺走了他珍贵的玩具而大哭。 7.对于你而言,我只是一个和其他狐狸没有什么两样的狐狸,对于我而言,你也只是一个平凡的人。但是我们彼此驯养,我们对于对方而言就是独一无二的存在。

看完的第一本英文书,越长大越孤单,之前的童真虽然渐行渐远,取而代之的是在这个世间生存的残酷法则和透过表面看本质的能力。

第一本英文原著,我永远不会删掉他(花了大洋买的) 以前看着别人如何夸赞小王子,或者另一部分人don,t care,我是不信的第二种。 现在我明白了,不懂是因为不看。 然而我要感谢曾经的不屑一顾,让我对小王子的初次相识就在英文原著。 啊,上天。 我把它完完全全的泛读了一遍,水平不高语言不好,对于像我们这样拖延症懒癌患者更是花了更多的心血,因为我怕我拖延症又犯病看不下去,我怕自己水平太差看不懂而放弃,然而,我坚持下来了。也许成绩不算漂亮。 花了三个月,断断续续不断与自己做斗争。 最后我想说,因为花费时间与感情,所以才显得独一无二。 我想这仅仅只是一个起点,一个平凡人生的起点,我希望以后我能看成百上千的英文原著,能用英语学习新的知识,真正达到学习一门外语的好处,有了目标,坚持就是战胜自己的绝密武器。 彩虹在云雨后便不顾风雨兼程。 我们共勉。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-27 17:31:30 | 显示全部楼层
加油,第一本值得纪念
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 23:47