x
翻译原文:
“我们会找每个人谈。”
“很好。汤姆·布里格斯也进了厨房。你要和他谈谈吗?”
“克拉克森小姐,我提几个问题。你什么时候端牛奶上楼的?”
“在罗杰之后。”她停了一会,然后她又说。
“我不喜欢妈妈,探长。你要知道,她杀了我父亲。去年冬天,圣诞节后,她开车撞着一棵树,害死了我父亲。”
沃尔什警官仔细看着黛安娜的脸。“我明白了所以你要杀死你母亲?”
黛安娜笑了。“我是想杀她,但是我没干。探长我可以告诉你有关这个家的许多事。每个人都希望母亲死。艾伯特姨父想要她的钱给他妻子安妮。还有我的哥哥,他需要很多钱。他有一所昂贵的房子和一辆昂贵的轿车。再想想杰基。你知道杰基不喜欢妈妈吗?很久以前,一个不错的男孩在这儿工作,他是个园丁,杰基非常爱他,可是妈妈不同意。一个园丁对克拉克森家女孩来说不是个好丈夫!”

翻译答案:
'We're going to talk to everyone.'
'Good. Tom Briggs came into the kitchen, too. Are you going to talk to him?'
'I'm asking the questions, Miss Clarkson. When did you take the milk upstairs?'
'I went up after Roger.' She stopped for a minute. Then she began again. 'I didn't like my mother, Inspector. She killed my father, you know. Last winter, after Christmas, she drove the car into
a tree and killed my father.'
Inspector Walsh watched Diane's face carefully. 'I see. So you wanted to kill your mother?'
Diane laughed. 'I wanted to kill her, but I didn't. I can tell you a lot of things about this family,
Inspector. Everyone wanted Mother to die. Uncle Albert wanted her money for his wife, Annie. And then my brother. He needs a lot of money. He has an expensive house and an expensive car. And think of Jackie. Do you know that Jackie didn't like Mother? A long time ago, a nice boy worked here.
He was the gardener. Jackie loved him very much, but Mother said no. A gardener was not a good husband for a Clarkson girl!'

读完一本书原文:
We were quiet a minute, but I could see Chet thinking. And from the furrow in his brow, I knew it had nothing to do with my problems. “I'm … I'm sorry I brought up your wife,” I said.
“Oh, don't be, that's all right.” He shook his head and tried on a smile. “Besides, I wasn't thinking of Renée. I was thinking of someone else.
Someone who's never been able to look beneath the surface. At this point I don't suppose I even want her to.”
Who was he talking about? I wanted to know! But I felt it would be crossing some line to ask, so we painted pickets in silence. At last he turned to me and said, “Get beyond his eyes and his smile and the sheen of his hair—look at what's really there.”
The way he said it sent a chill through me. It was as though he knew. And suddenly I felt defensive. Was he telling me his grandson wasn't worth it?

翻译答案:
我们都不说话了,但我知道査特在思考。从他眉头的皱纹,我知道他不是在想我的问题。“我。。。我很抱歉提起你太太。”我说。“哦,别这样,这没什么。”他摇摇头,试图挤出一丝笑容。“还有,我不是在想蕾妮。我在想其他人。一个从来也没能看穿表象的人。此时此刻,我甚至不希望她能看得太清楚。”
他说的是谁呢?我很想知道!可是我想这大概不太礼貌,所以我们安静地刷着油漆。终于,他转过身,对我说:“超越他的眼睛,他的笑容和他闪亮的头发--看看他到底是什么样子。”
我感到后背升起一股凉气。仿佛他什么都知道。忽然间,我有种抵触情绪。他说说他的外孙不值得我这样?

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

读完一本书

farm.jpg

每日一句
When given the choice between being right or being kind, choose kind.
如果要在“正确”和“善良”之间做选择,请选择“善良”。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Obrigado.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-15 11:06:33 | 显示全部楼层
Inspector Walsh listened quietly.it is interesting,but do it matter?Maybe.
what a happy family The clarkson family is!
'we found the Sleeping bottle in your room.'Inspector Walsh said quietly and looked at her face carefully.
Diana stand up suddenly with a face of anger.'what?i didn't put it there!i don't want to listen this!'
she ran out of the room.
'well,well,well.'Inspector Walsh said.'she likes you,police,you have to be careful'
Sergeant foster smiled,but his face got red again.
'someone put sleeping pill into the hot milk'Inspector said.'everyone was all in the kitchen.
Pierre Hobbes and Tom briggs were there.the one of them killed Molly.'

怦然心动
直到吃晚饭的时候,我还是感觉不怎么好,但是至少心里面的暴风雨过去了。
妈妈说爸爸工作要晚点回来,然后因为我的兄弟们和他们的朋友出去玩了,所以家里面就只有我们两个人。
妈妈告诉我她和爸爸已经讨论过了,发现让chet来帮忙就好像他就应该来的样子有点奇怪。妈妈说也许我们需要找一种方式来支付他的帮忙。
我告诉她这样会让chet感到受侮辱,但是接下来的一天她直接走上前,想付点钱让chet离开。
chet说‘不是,baker太太。帮你女儿完成这个工程是我自愿的,我也很开心。’然后就没说话了。
爸爸在礼拜六早上上班之前把所有的碎枝装到了他的卡车里面,这周就结束了。
然后chet和我用这一天剩下来的时间除草,翻地,准备给这块土地播种。

When given the choice between being right or being kind, choose kind
当你能够选择正确和善良的时候,请选择善良。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-15 13:19:29 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
Inpector Walsh listened quietly. It's all interesting, but is it important? Maybe it is. Clarkson's family is what a happy family!
"We found the empty bottle of slepping tablets in your room," Inpector Walsh said quietly, he watched her face carefully.
Diane suddenly stood up, she looked very angry. "What? I didn't put it there! I don't want to listen this!" She ran out of the room.
"Well, well, well," Inspector Walsh said. "She likes you, Sergeant, be careful."
Sergeant Foster laughed, but his face went red again.
"Someone put the sleeping tablets into Molly's hot milk," Inspector said. "All were in the kitchen last night. Peter Hobbs and Tom Briggs were also there. Someone of them killed Molly."

<怦然心动>
到了该吃晚饭的时候,我依然觉得不舒服,但至少我心里的火消失了。
妈妈说爸爸工作得很晚才回来,哥哥们和朋友出去玩了,所以只有我们两个人。她告诉我,她和爸爸谈过这事,他们都觉得请查特来我家有点奇怪。她说,也许,他们能找到一种答谢他的帮助的方法。
我告诉她我认为查特会觉得是一种侮辱,但第二天她就过去和他说话了。查特说,“不,贝克太太。帮助你女儿完成这个工作是我的荣幸,”然后再也没听到他说关于此事的只言片语了。
周末的时候,星期六早晨,爸爸出发去工作前,他的卡车后面塞满了剪掉的枝条和碎屑。查特和我花了一整天时间锄草,以及为播种而整理好泥土。

<每日一句>
当正确和善良的选择摆在眼前时,请选择善良。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 19:25