查看: 1778|回复: 3

[练习] 【2018-10-11】每天进步一点点

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-10-11 11:01:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
翻译原文:
清晨,我去了柯克·欧菲尔德。现在那里已经没有房子了——没有墙,没有门,没有窗户——什么也没有。而在花园里,离房子很远的地方,躺着那可怜的男孩的尸体——那就是我的丈夫。
  虽然我不爱他,但那时候我哭了。他是你的父亲,詹姆斯,我没有杀 他。我不知道是谁杀 死了他,但他在苏格兰有很多仇敌。
  我感到很害怕。我也有仇敌,而我经常睡在那里。或许有人也想杀 我。

翻译答案:
 I went out to Kirk o'Field in the early morning. There was no house now—no walls, no doors, no windows—nothing.And there in the garden, a long way from the house, was that poor dead boy, my husband.
  I did not love him but I cried then. He was your father,James, and I did not kill him. I don't know who killed him,but he had many enemies in Scotland.
  I was very afraid.I,too, had enemies, and I often slept there.Perhaps someone wanted to kill me, too.

读完一本书原文:
David's face broke into a smile. “Ju-weee-an-na!” he cried, then practically tackled me with a hug.
I thought I was going to suffocate. My face was buried as he squeezed the air out of me and rocked from side to side. Then with a giggle he let go and flopped into a chair. “Is mooy bwuf-day!”
“I know, Uncle David. Happy birthday!”
He giggled again. “Fwank eoow!”
“We brought you a present,” my dad said as he opened the paper sack.
Before he had it out, before I saw the actual size, I remembered the sound it had made when I'd shaken it in the truck. Of course! I thought. A puzzle.
Uncle David guessed it, too. “A puwwwle?”
“Not just a puzzle,” my dad said as he pulled it out of the sack. “A puzzle and a pinwheel.”
Dad had wrapped the puzzle box up in pretty blue paper and had taped the red-and-yellow pinwheel on as a bow.

翻译答案:
戴维的脸上忽然绽开了笑容,“朱--维--安--娜!”他喊着,然后抓住我,给了我一共拥抱。我觉得自己快要窒息了。我的脸被埋住,他紧紧地搂着我,把空气都挤走了,还左右摇晃着。然后,他傻笑着松开我,跌进一把椅子,“这是窝--的--身--日!”
“我知道,戴维叔叔。生日快乐!”
他又咯咯地笑了,“歇--歇--你!”
“我们给你带来了礼物。”说着,爸爸打开纸袋。
在他拆礼物之前,在我看到礼物实际的尺寸之前,我想起在车里摇晃它的声音。当然!我心想。那是一幅拼图。
戴维叔叔也猜到了,“一幅宾--图?”
“不只是拼图,”爸爸把礼物从袋子里拿出来,“一幅拼图,还有一个风车。”
爸爸在拼图的盒子外面包了一张漂亮的蓝色包装纸,还用一个蝴蝶结把红黄相间的风车固定在盒子上

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg
farm.jpg

每日一句
Living might mean taking chances, but they're worth taking.
生活也许意味着冒险,但值得一试。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 2荣誉 +3 鱼币 +3 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Obrigado.
╰☆忝婲雨☆╮ + 1 + 1 感谢楼主无私奉献!

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-11 11:57:21 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
Bothwell
All European knew this soon. The Queens of France and England wrote angry letters to me. Who killed the king? They asked. I was very unhappy during that time, James. We tried to find the killer, but we couldn't find. Trust me, please, James. The lords of Scotland were very difficult to deal with. Some of them were friends, some were enemies, but they changed every time.
Many people of Scotland said: "Bothwell killed King Darnley." Outside the castle, in the town, I could hear the rumor. But I never believed it. The people in Edinburgh sold the scary story and pictures about Bothwell, called The Day Darnley Died. It was too fast. Perhaps the killers who killed Darnley wrote these stories about Bothwell before they killed Darnley.

<怦然心动>
大卫叔叔抢过风车,开始吹它。先是轻轻地,然后猛烈地开始了一阵爆发。“哦嗡!”他边吹风车边喊着。“哦嗡!”
爸爸轻轻地从他手里拿走风车,笑着说。“红色和黄色混在一起就成了橙色,对吧?”
大卫想把风车抢回来,但爸爸说,“我们去外面吧。外面有风,你就不用自己吹了,”然后他把拼图拿在了手里。
因为包装纸的碎片掉在了地上,我凑过去看看爸爸给他带了什么样的拼图,我惊呆了。三千个拼图碎片!而这图画仅仅是蓝天和白云。没有影子,没有树——除了蓝天白云什么都没有。
爸爸指着天花板中心的一处。“我觉得它很适合挂在那儿。”
大卫叔叔看了看,点点头,然后扑向风车说,“去-歪-面?”

<每日一句>
生活也许意味着要抓住机会,但它值得。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 继续坚持,加油

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-11 16:25:53 | 显示全部楼层
Soon,every European knew this thing.the queen of France and the queen of England wrote to me to express
their anger.who did kill the prince?they quiried me.i was very unhappy during that time,Jamse.
we looked for murderer,but we could not find out.
please believe me,Jamse.it is very difficult to deal with Scots Lord.some are friend,some are enemy,
but they would keep on changing.
many people in Scots said'Bothwell killed Prince darnley.'out of the castle,in the town,i can heard that
rumor.but i never believe it.some Edinburgh people sell terrible story and picture about Bothwell.
it is called<the day of Darnley's death>.this is so quickly.maybe those had been written before
the death of Darnley.

怦然心动
大卫叔叔马上就抢过风车然后吹了起来。一开始很温柔然后狂暴。‘唔唔唔’他边吹边叫喊。‘唔唔唔’
我爸爸非常温柔地把风车从他那里拿了过来然后笑着说‘红色和黄色变成了橘黄色,是吗?’
大卫想要把风车抢过来,但是我爸爸说“我们会把它带到外面去。风会帮你吹它的”,然后把拼图又
推回到了大卫手里。当包装纸散落在地板上的时候,我侧过身子看爸爸带给他的是什么类型的拼图,
我呆住了。有三千块碎片!图片只是简单的白云和蓝天。没有树荫,没有树木-什么都没有只有蓝天和白云。
我爸爸指着天花板中间的一个位置。‘我觉得这个拼图正好可以放在那里。’
大卫叔叔朝上看然后点点头,用力吹着他的风车然后说“去外面?”

生活可能就是意味着冒险,但是那是值得冒险的。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 继续坚持,加油

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-16 13:03:37 | 显示全部楼层

Soon,every European knew this thing.the queen of France and the queen of England wrote to me to express
their anger.who did kill the prince?they quiried me.i was very unhappy during that time,Jamse.
we looked for murderer,but we could not find out.
please believe me,Jamse.it is very difficult to deal with Scots Lord.some are friend,some are enemy,
but they would keep on changing.
many people in Scots said'Bothwell killed Prince darnley.'out of the castle,in the town,i can heard that
rumor.but i never believe it.some Edinburgh people sell terrible story and picture about Bothwell.
it is called<the day of Darnley's death>.this is so quickly.maybe those had been written before
the death of Darnley.

怦然心动
大卫叔叔马上就抢过风车然后吹了起来。一开始很温柔然后狂暴。‘唔唔唔’他边吹边叫喊。‘唔唔唔’
我爸爸非常温柔地把风车从他那里拿了过来然后笑着说‘红色和黄色变成了橘黄色,是吗?’
大卫想要把风车抢过来,但是我爸爸说“我们会把它带到外面去。风会帮你吹它的”,然后把拼图又
推回到了大卫手里。当包装纸散落在地板上的时候,我侧过身子看爸爸带给他的是什么类型的拼图,
我呆住了。有三千块碎片!图片只是简单的白云和蓝天。没有树荫,没有树木-什么都没有只有蓝天和白云。
我爸爸指着天花板中间的一个位置。‘我觉得这个拼图正好可以放在那里。’
大卫叔叔朝上看然后点点头,用力吹着他的风车然后说“去外面?”

生活可能就是意味着冒险,但是那是值得冒险的

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励,继续坚持

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 01:26