x
翻译原文:
“可我是你的朋友呀!”埃芒加德哭着说,“我要永远和你做朋友—谁也阻止不了我!”
萨拉握住埃芒加德的手。她突然感到非常幸福,不过也许她也在暗自神伤。谁又
能说得准呢?房间里只有一把椅子,于是两个好朋友就坐在床上。埃芒加德环顾狭小的房间。
“哦,萨拉,你怎么住这个房间?又冷又—又脏的。”
“这里还可以,”萨拉说,“我还有很多朋友。贝基就住在隔壁,还有—快来看°”

翻译答案:
"But I'm your friend!" cried Ermengarde. "I'm always going to be your friend--and nobody can stop me!"
Sara took Ermengard's hands. She suddenly fely very happy. Perhaps she cried a little, too. Who can say?
There was only one chair, so the two friends sat on the bed. Ermengarde looked round the attic. "Oh, Sara, how can you live in this room? It's so cold and dirty."
"It's not so bad." said Sara. "And I've got lots of friends. There's Becky in the next room, and--come and see."

读完一本书原文:
There was a split second of silence, and then he slapped her, smack, right across the cheek. That put my mother in his face like I'd never seen and sent my sister screaming insults over her shoulder as she ran down to her room.
My heart was pounding. Lynetta was right and I almost, almost got in his face, too, and told him so. But then my granddad pulled me aside and we both retreated to our own little corners of the house.
Pacing around my room, I had the urge to go talk to Lynetta. To tell her that she was right, that Dad was way out of line. But I could hear her through the walls, crying and screaming while my mom tried to calm her down. Then she
stormed out of the house to who-knows-where, and my mom took up with my dad again.
So I stayed put. And even though the earth quit quaking around eleven o'clock, there were tremors out there. I could feel them.

翻译答案:
片刻的安静之后,他给了她一个耳光,很响,重重地打在脸颊上。妈妈指着他的脸,我从来没见过她这个样子,而解决则跑向她的房间,边跑边回头骂着。
我的心砰砰直跳。利奈特是对的,我也差一点儿就要指着他的鼻子说出同样的话了。但外公拉住我,我们一起退到属于我们的角落。
我在自己的房间里转着圈,急切地想和利奈特说几句话。去告诉她,她做得对,是爸爸太过分了。但是透过墙壁,我听到她在大哭大叫,而妈妈正在安慰她。然后,她冲出屋子,不知道跑到哪里去了,然后妈妈又和爸爸吵了起来。
因此,我留在了屋子里。十一点以后,一切风平浪静,但余波仍在。我能感觉得到。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

farm.jpg

每日一句
He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life.
若不能每天都克服一点恐惧,就无法了解人生的奥秘。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Merci.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-6 12:30:30 From FishC Mobile | 显示全部楼层
She took the table to the window, stood on it with Ermangarde, and saw the top of the house from the window. There were some crumbs in Sara's pockets. She put the crumbs in her hands, and put her hands outside the window. "Look!" She said. After a while, a brown little bird flied on Sara's hand, and ate the crumbs on her hand. Then, there was second, third, fourth.
"Oh, Sara, wonderful!" Ermangarde said.
"They know I'm their friend," Sara said,
"So they are not afraid of me. Sometimes they came in and sat."
Ermangarde looked at the window in the attric near her room from the top of the house. "Who lived in that house?" She asked.
"Nobody lives there, Sara said sadly, "I never saw there was someone in the window, I can just talk with the birds."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-6 18:42:52 From FishC Mobile | 显示全部楼层
我躺在床上透过窗户仰望着星空,我在思考爸爸看不起贝克一家的事情。他看不起他们的房子、院子、车子和他们为了生计而做的事情。他把他们叫做垃圾,还取笑贝克先生做的画。
现在我看到他们家有一些很酷的事情。他们所有人。
他们很……淳朴。
而我们又是谁?在我们家有一些不好的东西失控了。
我好像看到在贝克一家的世界打开了通向我们的窗户,而景色却不优美。
这些东西是从那里来的?
为什么我以前从来没见过。

每天没有克服困难的人不懂生活真正的奥秘。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-9 12:04:19 | 显示全部楼层
she moved the table under the window,standing with Ermangarde together.they saw the roof outside from window.
Sara's packge held some bread crumbs.she put the bread crumbs onto her hands and reached out of the window.
'look!'she said.after a while,a little brown bird flied down onto Sara's hand,eatting the bread crumbs.
then the second.the third,the fourth.
'oh,Sara,that's wonderful!'Ermangarde said.
'they know i am their friend.'Sara said.
'so they do not be afride of me.Sometimes they would come into house.'
Ermangarde look forward to next small attic from roof.'who do live in that house?'she asked.
'nobody.'Sara said sadly.'i have never seen anyone in that window.so i can just talk with these birds.'

怦然心动
当我躺在床上看着窗外的天空。我想到了一直以来我爸爸是怎么样看待Bakers一家人的。他是那样的看低他们家的房子,
他们的院子,他们的车子,还有他们为了生活而做的其他事情。他称呼他们为垃圾,嘲笑Baker先生的画。
现在,我已经没明确确看到了她家真的很酷。
他们全家人。
他们很真实。
但是我们呢?这个家里有一些令人恶心纠缠的事情,已经失去了控制。
这就好像从baker一家的内心时间打开了朝向我们的一扇窗户,但是看到的景象看起来不怎么好。
这种想法是从哪里来的?
为什么我以前从来都没有看到过?

He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life.
一个每天不克服一些恐惧的人,从来都不会领悟到生活的秘密。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 22:50