您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
写在前面的话:最近新面孔越来越多了,要继续保持下去哦。

翻译原文:
阳光毒辣辣地照射下来,男孩子们晒得又热又渴。到11点钟的时候,托尼去喝茶,但是瓶子已经空了。
“我想要喝水。”他对皮普和约翰说。他拿上空瓶子,来到学校的花圃,那儿有个水龙头。他拧开水龙头,但没有水。他走到学校门口,推了推门,门开了。
学校里有一间狭小的厨房。托尼打开水龙头,可劲儿灌了一气,又把瓶子装满。然后他决定在这所小学校里转转。

翻译答案:
The sun shone down angrily. The boys were hot and thirsty. At eleven o'clock Tony went for a drink, but the bottle was empty.
"I want a drink of water," he said to Pip and John. He took the empty bottle and went into the school garden. There was a tap there and he turned it. No water came out. He went to the door of the school. He pushed-- and it opened.
There was a little kitchen. Tony turned on the tap. He took a long drink and filled his bottle. Then he decided to look around the little school.

读完一本书原文:
I had to get past Bryce and Shelly. They deserved each other—let them have each other!
But in my heart I knew that just like the new grass, I wasn't strong enough yet to be walked on. And until I was, there was only one solution: I had to stay away from him. I needed to rope him out of my life.
So I closed my ears to the news of basket boys and steered clear of Bryce at school. And when I did happen to run into him, I simply said hello like he was someone I barely even knew.
It was working, too! I was growing stronger by the day. Who cared about auctions and basket boys? I didn't!
Friday morning I got up early, collected what few eggs there were in the coop, watered the front yard, which was by now definitely green, ate breakfast, and got ready for school.

翻译答案:
我必须放下布莱斯和雪莉的事。他们俩很合适--就让他们在一起吧!但是,内心深处,我知道自己就像刚刚发芽的小草,还不够强大,禁不住别人的踩踏,在我强大起来之前,只有一个办法:必须远离他们。我需要把他隔离出我的生活。
于是,我躲开任何有关‘篮子男孩’的消息,在学校里避开布莱斯。如果我不小心碰到了他,只是说一句你好,把他当成一个我不熟悉的人。
这个办法奏效了!我一天比一天强大起来。谁在乎拍卖和‘篮子男孩’?反正我不在乎!
星期五的早晨,我起得很早,捡起鸡窝里寥寥无几的鸡蛋,给前院浇水--现在那里已经有了明显的绿意,吃早饭,然后准备去上学。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

farm.jpg

每日一句
To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail.
对于只有一把锤子的人来说,他遇见的每样东西看起来都像一颗钉子。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +3 鱼币 +3 贡献 +3 收起 理由
Ruide + 3 + 3 + 3 Obrigado.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-27 12:30:08 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
After a while, he looked around one round. There was only one classroom, because it was a school for children, the tables and chairs were small. Tony came back to the kitchen, "it was July," he thought, "all the people were in holiday, the school is going to start until September. I can put the piano here, no one will come here. I have six weeks, during this time, maybe I can find a good place for my piano."

<怦然心动>
但是当我飞快地跑着的时候,我又想到了雪莉·斯托尔斯。那天是拍卖会当天。她很可能5点钟就起床了,把她的头发弄一个好看的发型。
那又怎样?我告诉自己。那有怎样?但是当我我穿上了风衣,盯着钱包看的时候,我很彷徨。如果……
不!不-不-不!
我跑向车库,骑上自行车,上了车道。我在街上,看到了路边的斯杜比夫人。
“朱莉安娜,”她叫了我,还招着手。“这里,亲爱的。带上这个。我很抱歉,这么久了才把东西拿给你。每个早上我都想见到你。”

<每日一句>
对于只拥有锤子的人来说,他遇到的一切看起来都像钉子。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-27 18:48:36 | 显示全部楼层
---------------------------------------------------only relaxed at English-to-Chinese-----------------------------------------------------
正当我梳我的头发时候,我情不自禁的想起了雪莉·斯道尔斯
那天在举行拍卖。她或许早晨五点就起来了,把她的头发弄成不可思议的蓬松状。
那是什么?我自言自语?那是什么?但是当我穿上我的风衣时,我盯着我的钱罐,犹豫了一下。如果那样....
不!不不不!
我跑去车库,骑上自行车,行驶在车道上。我正在街上前进,图比夫人出现在我的路线上
“朱莉安娜”,她喊道;并挥舞着她的手;“这,亲爱的,来这,我是非常对不起的,我花了很长时间才赶上你,一早上我都找不到你人”

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-31 10:19:08 | 显示全部楼层
It was not long before he made a complete turn.there was a room,it's dest and chair all was small becuase this was a Children's school.
Tony went back kitchen.'it's July now.'he thought about'everyone is on holiday.the school will not open untill September.
so i can put the piano here.no one would come here.i will have six weeks to find a better place.'

怦然心动
但是当我用梳子梳理我的头发的时候,我不由自主地想到了Shelly Stalls。今天是竞选的日子。她很有可能已经早上五点就起来了,
把她的头发弄到不可思议的蓬松。
那又能怎么样呢?我告诉我自己。那又怎样?但是当我扔我的黑色风衣的时候,我看见了储钱罐然后犹豫了。如果....
不!不!不!
我跑到车库,骑上我的自行车,骑出了自家车道。
我正在我上学的路上,这个时候Stueby夫人出现在了路上。
“Julianna”她招呼道,在空中向我挥手。“这里,亲爱的。拿上这个,我很抱歉过了这么久才把钱给你。几个早上一直没有找到你人。”

To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail.
对于一个只有一把锤子的人来说,他所遇到的所有事物看起来都像是钉子。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-3 22:37:24 | 显示全部楼层
试一试
He ended looking in a little while.There was only one classroom,and as a result of it is a school for children,the tables and chairs were so short and small.Tony backed the kitchen,"It's July now,"thought him,"so everyone was in holiday,term will not begin untill Sepetember.I can put the piano here,no one would come.I have six months,during this time,maybe I could find a place for my piano.
怦然心动
但是当我梳头发时,我无法自控地想起雪莉斯托斯。竞拍那天。她很可能会五点起来,把头发做成某些不可能做到的发型。
那又怎样?我告诉自己。那又怎样?但是当我穿上我的风衣时,我看着我的锡币犹豫着。如果……
不!不不不!
我跑向车库,骑上自行车,然后从马路上冲出来。接着我来到了街上并且踏上了路程,这时程斯图比太太翩翩挡在我的路上。
“朱莉安娜,”她喊着,在空中挥舞着她的手,“这里,亲爱的。拿着这个。我很抱歉,花了太长时间才把它给你。在多个早上我都在想念你。”

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 09:19