|
马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册
x
在婴儿时期,我们发现自己与母亲的身体是分离的,由此开始意识到自己的存在。
In our infancy, we begin by discovering that we are separate from our mother's body.
我们可以自主移动手和脚,发现这种动作不是我们母亲身体的一部分。
We learn that we can move our hands and feet and that this motion is not a part of our mother's body.
但事实上,你与他人之间并不存在真正的分离。
But in truth, there is no true separation between yourself and others.
你始终与万物相连。
You are always already connected to everything.
分离只存在于你的意识之中。
Separation only exists in your mind.
没有主体与客体,意识不知道该如何运作。
The mind does not know how to function without a subject and object.
没有这种区别,它就无法运作。
It does not know how to function without some sort of division.
人生至此,你仍倾向于将自己看作一个主体,独立于周围的世界。
At this point in your life, you still have the tendency to see yourself as a subject, on your own, separate from the world around you.
如果你不将自己看作一个主体,那么世界即万物,不存在区别或分离。
If you do not see yourself as a subject, then the world becomes everything and there is no division or separation.
我的过去现在既是这世间万象,也是天地众生。
Everything that was me has now become everything and is everyone.
多数人对此大惑不解,因为这不是我们的自然状态。
This is very confusing to most people because this is not our natural state.
我们太习惯将自己看作独立的主体,很难接受将自己视为万物的组成部分这一概念。
We are so used to seeing ourselves as subjects on our own,that when we see ourselves as part of everything, it is very difficult for us to accept this concept.
然而,自我与其他事物之间不存在分离或区别。
But there is no separation or division between the self and other things.
It's all one thing.
|
|